Toluca´s Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I went there today and spent some 5 hours in there.

1 = bad
    10 good

1. Content and Material = 8

It has a lot of nice things in there. It has a a crap load of trophies which made me laugh at first because I did not expect them to have that many. I did not know the FMF awared trophies to 3rd place teams in the standings and even 1st place in group standings. At any rate, nice. I actually held the trophy they won this season. PURE SILVER and its pretty heavy I might add. They are currently buying the new case for their new title. It has a restuarant which was closed. It also has a little library and video library as well. That is where I was a bit dissapointed. Rather than seeingt mags from Mexico from back in yesteryears... they had a lot of Don Balon and Grafico. DOnt get me wrong, i was reading them.. but I wanted more info on Mexican soccer as well... their library is split up in Sports Med, Sports Psychology, Sports Administrtations, Tactics, General Culture, etc. One thing about the video gallery... they have 4 machines (touch screen) and they should have put more IMO. I had to wait like 30 minutes because some kid did not know how to use it

2. Service = 5

I met a family from LA and they guy drove with his 2 little girls to check out thier favorite team. They wanted to buy these books about Toluca and its history and they were out. There must have been like 100 in the library... but you cant take them. You have to buy shyt at the book store. The lady said that they did not have anymore of those books until the following monday... they guy showed his Drivers Lic. sayinh he came along way and really wanted to buy those books. If I was the manager of that place, I wouuld have taken one of the 100 books in the Library and told the lady at the cash register to ring it up. They said no... he insisted that he would pay double... and they still did not want to... that seemed wrong... When I went to visit Necaxa´s new stadium back in Dec of 2003.. I knocked on the gate.. and said I had come from X place and really wanted to see the place... they gave me a tour of the stadium and even opened up the books store just for me... this summer when I went to watcvh America in the final.. they opened the store so that they could accomodate me. my respects how America and Necaxa treats thier fans...

2. AMW F.C.

AMW F.C. New Member

May 25, 2005
    Legion 1908
    nice to know

3. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It seems as though American coustomersevice has infected Toluca's Hall of Fame staff..

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    i dont know....

5. crazyman

crazyman Member

Jan 3, 2006
    WestCoast
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The only thing i know is that toluca won in the mexican league 6-3 against monterrey in the final

6. crazyman

crazyman Member

Jan 3, 2006
    WestCoast
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    and i know that toluca bought the game too and i'm not just lying

7. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    SO if you're not just lying then what else are you doing?

8. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well if this is the ONLY thing you know then you should stay in school, read more news about futbol and try to stop rambling on about random Bvllshyt !!
    In other words Mr. crazyman antes de hablar tenes que saber algo...