Todas as camisas do Brasil

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, May 18, 2010.

1. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
  2. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  3. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
    That is a nice web seller! I will shop from them... :D

4. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The older CBD shirts came back into moda last year, and replicas were being sold in Rio's Barra Shopping for about 200 Reais. They are gorgeous and very stylish.

5. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    i have that one. it was the 1914 jersey -- france and brazil wore their first jerseys ever to celebrate FIFA's 100 years. i think the game was in 2004.

6. AE1360

AE1360 New Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  7. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
    I think these shirts are being sold by the thousands in Brazil... so jump onto a plane and fly down to Rio!!! (and take me as your carry-on luggage)

8. AE1360

AE1360 New Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Are they? I have a friend who is living in Vitoria now who can't find one but they do not have a Nike Store, but a few of my relatives just moved from Curitiba (which has one) and they maybe be able to find somebody to pick one up if it isn't hard to find.

I figured that would be my last option after digging through the internet and US for anything :-/ I just wish if they were so available that I could find one on say..the Nike Brazil website!

9. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Vitoria, ES or Vitoria, Bahia?

10. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  11. Cool Rob

Cool Rob Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Chicago USA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah- that's a beautiful shirt. Also, there's an English company called TOFFS that makes handmade replica vintage Brazil shirts. http://www.toffs.com/icat/brazil
    I think they've made old shirts for movies and stuff like that. I have the 1970 Black Felix shirt...and it's so sweet!
    [​IMG]

12. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
    Thank you very much! I knew there was this company, and I had lost its address!

13. AE1360

AE1360 New Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    In Brazil, sorry didn't mention the state but definitely not ES ;)

On a side note, I called my aunt and she is going to see what she can do now. She moved recently to Campo Grande but lived in Curitiba like I said..which has a Niketown store. Hopefully she can have a friend find one...last hope!

edit: i'm hot on the trail..found this:
    http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-143146093-brasil-2010-goleiro-vinho-nova-oficial-_JM

Probably fake but it'll do.
    [​IMG]

14. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo

just get it here man.

http://www.centauro.com.br/DetalheP...to=Camisa+Nike+Goleiro+Brasil+2010+sem+número

and here's the black

http://www.netshoes.com.br/produto/...le%u00e7%u00e3o+Brasil+Goleiro+2010+s/n%u00ba

15. AE1360

AE1360 New Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  16. AE1360

AE1360 New Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    On a side note, I was able to finely locate one of these at retail price:
    [​IMG]

Nike Sportswear (says NSW on the back for the name) jersey, part of the whole 'Black Pack' set they made for Brazil as their training wear. I believe I noticed them wearing the sweatshirts or windbreakers from this collection while training the other day.

17. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    i have this one too. paid 93 bucks total with shipping from nike.com.

unfortunately, they only had medium and it's a bit skin tight on me lol. :eek:

18. AE1360

AE1360 New Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Is it as sleek in person though? They sold out @ Nike.com pretty fast...I found one on eBay once but it was over $200. I got mine from thegoodwillout.com which is some store in Germany. After international fedex and euro conversion, it cost $130 so not too bad.

19. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    yeah it's pretty nice. however a warning. my friend has an XL jersey -- he's a muscular guy, and the jersey's numbers and lettering are peeling after only a few uses. i've only worn my jersey twice and i've noticed that when i sit down while wearing it, the numbers and NSW wrinkle, which is I think what caused my friend's jersey to peel. pretty shitty if you ask me.

20. XaviandXabi

XaviandXabi Member

May 4, 2005
    CT
    1974 is my favorite.