To: LeoRiver, ElMono, and other River supporters

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by ElMuneco, Oct 31, 2004.

1. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    What do you guys think of the possible return of Juampi back to the club? Or the possibility of Demichelis and Ameli returning? I'd hate to see Mascherano leave in January for one the big European clubs, but if it happens, I'd like to see River use some of the funds to bring back Ameli and Juampi. Comments?

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    por que regresar veteranos?

las divisiones inferiores estan secas?

Ojo con el chico Mosquera, viene metiendo muchos goles a sus 17 años de edad

3. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope they return... experience is always good on any team and who better than Juampi, Coco Ameli...

4. toli

toli New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    I think they would be a big help

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    I see 2 at the time, or 2 per season.... the mix is important.

I also see JPA ending his career at River! ;)

6. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Having Juampi,Ameli,and Demischelis back would be GREAT. Or just getting two out of the three would be nice.I would like for Sorin to be back then either Ameli or Demichelis would do.River needs to start worring about winning something besides the local tournament and bringing 2 great defenders is a start.A Team is started from defense on up,whats good having a good atack if your defense is weak? I think if im not mistaken River is one of the teams that has more goals against in this tournament so far.Sorin is in Cruzeiro at the time and I dont see why not RIver "dirigentes" shouldnt try to bring him back.Martin Demichelis should still stay in Europe,hes young and has alot of talent. I know for a fact that if Rivers dirigentes wouldve made Ameli a reasonable offer before he left to Mexico he wouldve stayed.Hopefully sooner or later hopefully soon C.Ledesma will part from River since hes always complicating River on the field with his dirty style and its not beneficial for the club,now they might kicking themselves in the arse for not signning Matias Almeyda and even more when MAscherano departs to Europe.

7. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
  8. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
  9. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    To: LeoRiver, ElMono, and Riverplate

Hey could you guys e-mail me at bugzy17@hotmail.com? I have a question I'd like to ask all three of you if possible. Thanks!!

10. RVRPL8TNMYVEINS

RVRPL8TNMYVEINS New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    MARYLAND, USA
    Definetely bring back el coco Ameli. He's worth more than a forward right now in River!

11. RVRPL8TNMYVEINS

Nov 10, 2004
    MARYLAND, USA
    River 2
    Bostero Jnrs 0

12. RVRPL8TNMYVEINS

Nov 10, 2004
    MARYLAND, USA
    Vamos River Que Todavia Se Puede!
    Mascherano Es El Mejor!

13. RVRPL8TNMYVEINS

Nov 10, 2004
    MARYLAND, USA
    Hey Dude Whats Up?
    I Think The Reason Almeyda Didn't Sign W/river Is Because He Received Some Kind Of Threat Against Him And His Family. Otherwise, He Was Very Close To Signing. I Wish He Would Have, He Would Came In Handy Although We Have Mascherano Who Is As You Know One Of The Best!
    Take It Easy Man.

14. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    He was going to sign with Independiente de Avellaneda but he did recieve family threats so he thought it was best to leave the country which was his best move,but him being from RIVERS cantera,River shouldve signed him without doubting it and get rid of Ledesma.

15. TRICOLOR BRASIL

Feb 5, 2004
    Brazil
    Thats Only For River Plate Fans(hinchas De River!)

Hello fellas

As everybody knows, Tevez is going to corinthians (The team of the possums)

And I, as a São Paulo fan, think that you are the appropriate guys to help the huge Sao Paulo supporters to make him suffer while he is also a possum(corinthians) player. I would appreciate if you guys help me telling exactly what bad nicknames to call Tevez, what makes the little boy cry, and what images to use in some giant flag at morumbi stadium to mock with him (besides the picture of him kissing maradona, of course).

Please put some River forums where I can talk to other cruel River fans to get more information on it.

Once he hasnt even being called anymore for you national team, you dont have anymore reasons to feel sorry for him.

Thank you for the help

16. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Thats Only For River Plate Fans(hinchas De River!)

Tevez the worst nickname for him is "el villero"... because he grew up in a horrible part of Bs As... Other than that none really... WE HATE ALL BOSTA PLAYERS AS EQUALS!!!

17. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Re: Thats Only For River Plate Fans(hinchas De River!)

Monito and dont waste your time and money on making any flags on him.

Just when he has the ball whistle like crazy meanning hes not welcomed at all :)