To Fellow Barcelonistas ! Read.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I admit that throughout ldu copa campaign I watched most of the games even though my girl would try and change the channel to her novelas lol but well she does it all the time and i give in but for these games i got my way. I cant deny the fact that LDU had very good team when they won CL Joffree Guerron, Bolanos, Urutia they were exciting players and the team played beautiful futbol so it hard for me not to support them seein as to most outsiders they were representing Ecuador so of course I rooted for them.;)

2. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    yeah those pissd colors are the same color the NT uses and the same color on our national flag.
    Good job idiot.

3. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    repped !!

p.s. wow .. a good run they have and high and mighty some of them feel... they are playing well yes... but never forget Barcelona has never been in the "B" ... and we have more championships... we aren't so hot right now... but nothing lasts forever.. after the storm there is the sun!

4. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'm just waiting for another Maruri letter to the Fans after Liga wins the Recopa Suadmericana. :)

5. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We already have a Barcelona thread...Damn should close this.