To all USA fans:

Discussion in 'England' started by GringoTex, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You pathetic, whiney, nasal-dripped, limp-ragged cocksuckers need to buck the fuck up. The way you come in this forum on your hands and knees, desperately clutching to your chest all the most useless statistics you were able to scrounge up- it reminds me of a fucking retard when the pinata breaks.

From hence doth proffer this inferiority complex? Did mommy not give you enough reach-arounds when you were little?

So you're waiting for George Weah Jr. to save you in 2010? Well I'm waiting for George Weah Jr. to give me a **************. Who you reckon's going to be satisfied first?

You guys actually stand up and cheer when MLS loses its best players to FC BumFuckedEurope. You'd rather follow our Nats by internet hearsay than watch them live in your own team's fucking stadium. If matchtracker were a 12-year-old boy, you'd already be in jail on child molestation charges.

So take your U-20 results and your U-17 golden balls and your George Weah Jrs and you WC 2010s, and ram them up your ass with a Carlsburg beer bottle. You know what I say when an Englander talks shit about my nats? I say, "Did you not enjoy your quarterfinal finish at WC 2002, my dear limey cocktwat amigo? Because I enjoyed mine! And by the way, how do you overcome the gag reflex when hitting the sack with those broads over there?"

And that's it. Our boys did just as well as theirs at the only meaningful competition the two teams participate in together and our women are better looking. You should be damn proud. So hold your head high and stop looking over your shoulder, waiting for the next Englander to pound you up the ass. That's what Turkish fans do- not Uncle Sam's Army.

[​IMG]

2. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Yep, I always pegged you as a flaming left-footer.

3. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    LOL

Yeah... methinks the lady(boy) doth protest too much.

4. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    How are the Dallas Burn doing these days?

5. Freddy Garcia Lives

Feb 28, 2003
    Tumwater, WA
    To be overtly picky, isn't it "The lady doth protest too much, me thinks."

I am very proud of my teams finish in the WC 2002, I only chose to point out that getting too big of a head as an American fan is not yet justified. We did only get in to the knockout stage thanks to a late goal from S. Korea, and didn't have a winning record overall in the tourney.

Now why do we have to have such immature crap thrown between the two sets of fans? Untill we've won a World Cup England will always have some bragging rights over us.

6. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    Great stuff Mike, great stuff :D

7. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

Sadly, I will be unable to participate in this thread as I have no proficiency in iambic pentameter...or any meter, now that I think about it. :)

8. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Er, well... OK. I don't think Gertrude is talking about Ladyboys either to be strictly accurate but there we are.
    Well he started it ;)

9. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Was this the post that launched a thousand quips
    And burnt the topless* 2 towers of Ilium?

*Ooh-err missus :D

10. metro24freak

metro24freak New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    philly
    I would pay good money to watch someone on the USMNT kick your SS. Yours not Englands, England's cool I have no problem with England.

And you seem to be under the impression that someone would want to give you a blow job. Lay off the drugs, they're not good for you ;) .

11. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Yeah, how did Segroves get hold of GringoTex's password?

12. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hehe well said :)

13. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    perhaps you should direct your anger where it belongs... the texas longhorns

14. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    It involved the ritual humiliation of the Texas Longhorns presenting their asses to be reamed by Bob Stoops. And like every year, Bob enjoyed their offering. And the Lord saw that it was good.