Tired of sweeper 33? Ask burning247 questions...

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by burning247, Jan 6, 2006.

1. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

My turn. And I'm bored....

2. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    What's it feel like to be a man whore?
    Do you ever feel violated?
    What do all the women see in you?
    Was burning1 through burning246 already taken?

3. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't you think our team's nickname is stupid? :)

4. chazsoccer

chazsoccer Member

Nov 22, 1999
    Republic of Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you seen a doctor about the burning?

Have you ever considered celibacy as a way of life?

Are you going to Germany?

Any ideas for new songs / chants?

5. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    oh this is fun

1) It feels great, but kinda gets old after a while.....nah its great.
    2) Well there was this one time with Harlan....I mean no....never
    3) I'm the Persian Pounder, what else could a woman want?
    4) Yea by the 247th time, I was like "if this doesn't work I'm never getting on this big soccer site again". Thank god it did.

6. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Don't start with me Rocket and don't think I didn't see your post in the MLS forum about how you love the shootout, you're not playing with a full deck are you?

7. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    1) yea they said it originated somewhere between girl #5,647-6,000 :eek:
    2) Yes I love cellery
    3) Grrrr....no :mad: , kinda got on a sudden will to raise the money and just go and find tickets later but I dunno where I would stay and how I would come up with that kind of money, so it looks like I'll be rooting for England/US/Iran and subsequently Holland and Czech when (if) they are eliminated from my couch.....angry :mad:
    4) Hmmm...I'll get back to you

8. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    FYP :D

9. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Why did you go from a man u bandwagon fan to a liverpool bandwagon fan?

Why do you hate Arsenal if you support liverpool you hate everton.

10. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Ryan,

Are you in college, working or both?

What do you study and where do you work? Don't really need an address, my stalking days are over. Unless Dema's in town.

Do you ever visit Iran and what's that like?

Thanks for taking the ball and running with it!

11. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Good questions....
    Well when I was still living at home it was basically EPL on 247 between me and my dad. I would root for Man U because when I was first finding my soccer feet about 10 years ago I liked David Beckham (I still do for the most part) and just Man U in general. But then he left and theres something about United that screams "We're the sh!t and everyone else sucks", and in reality they're not that great, as you can see this year. I was getting their online newsletter and this screamed it more than anything. My dad on the other hand has supported Liverpool since the 70's and so we'd always watch their games too and even though a true United supporter is suppose to hate 'Pool, I would cheer for them secretly because A) if they lost Dad was in a bad mood all day and thats not a good thing :rolleyes: and B) Just kinda secretly pulled for them since he was rooting for them and they made some nice cup runs between 2000-2002. So then last year was the final straw, they won the Champions League, everyone else was out and I was cheering for them, especially when they were up against the scum known as Chelsea and we went nuts when they won the final. Then I asked myself "why am I fighting this?, I'm a 'Pool fan." Its kind of like being in a bad relationship and really liking someone else and realizing why I am I staying here when I could have that?

As for Arsenal, I grew hate for them as a Man U fan and I'm sorry but y'alls A-Hole of a coach, ARSEn Wenger can suck it, I've never hated one coach so much....well Morinho.....but seriously, lets bitch about everything that ever goes wrong with my team, we are the best in the world! No one can beat us! If they do they MUST have cheated :rolleyes: I honestly don't hate them much this year because they suck and Wenger has accepted that, my hate has definetly moved to Chelsea. Call me a bandwagoner but at least I'm not Harlan and support both Man U and Chelsea ;)

12. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    yea definetly need to go watch a bunch of games with y'all

13. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes I'm going to UNT with Gina, Mego, Hannah, Amanda and I'm sure many future posse members. I was studying Business Admin. but hated it so I just changed to Psychology....(waits for everyone to make a face and disagree)....I know its more school but its my Junior year and I'm not ready to be done with school yet anyways...which doesn't mean I've failed everything and can't graduate in a year or so it just means I'm not ready to be done with school and in the real world yet.

Yes I'm working about 25-30 hours a week at Saltgrass Steakhouse in Irving (I-635-MacArthur), anyone is welcome to come visit just don't expect a discount.

I haven't ever been to Iran, my Dad goes once in a while and visits and keeps telling me to come but my mom isn't crazy about me (or my brother) going becuase we're at a ripe age for mandatory military time. As in most 3rd world countires, there are ways ($$$$) around such things but it still scares my mom, naturally. I am planning on going in the next few years, I definetly need to see Iran play in Tehran when I go because they get (no sh!t) 100,000 to all their national team games and I have to see that. I guess kinda like Mexico does. That and my grandparents are getting older and older and even though they're pretty healthy, you never know. I see them once in a while when they come here or like in summer '04 when we saw most of my Persian family in Athens, I think I told you about that Scott.

14. Scipio Gothicus

Aug 6, 2001
    Cabo San Lucas
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, Sweeper, he does not go to college. He attends UNT.

Good night and good luck.
    McCarthy was right.

Scipio Diabolus,
    vox fatum.

Contra.

Confirm Alito.

15. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How did you get the name Chopper :confused:

:D

16. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    Chopper, sick balls

17. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What happens in LA, stays in LA

No actually Chopper is what this one LA fan (he was mentally challenged, and this isn't a joke since most LA fans are "mentally challenged", he really was) was supposely called by his friends. Why? I have no idea. Well this Chopper fellow sure took a shine to me and as well as Greg (BigNards) at the US Open Final tailgate and was giving us high fives and talking about random things that just made the other LA fans laugh. Its really a weird story and you will only get it if you were there.

18. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    I predict a Burning 247 dating advice column coming to Big Soccer soon!

Any of the hot chicks you bring to the games have older sisters? Or moms?
    Jesus I can't believe I wrote that.

19. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

:D :D

At the rate I'm going I could write a book on who not to date.

Hahahaha, probably yes to both, don't worry I won't tell your wife ;)