Tips to play street futbol.

Discussion in 'Player' started by FenoFutbol, Sep 20, 2006.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    If you think I was being a jerk, you're completely wrong.
    I was just curious. :confused: :confused:

Metro

2. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Well addressing what you said before, one of the biggest barriers is age. People(at least outside of America, not sure exactly how it works here) start to make their step-up from the youth academies to the pros around 16 years of age, and usually the latest they make their debuts is around 18.

After 20 it gets difficult, as most teams will think if you were any good you already would have been signed, and that you're probably too old to learn anything new. There are a few exceptions(Irishman Roy Keane was passed up until about that age, and Cameroonian great Roger Milla was in obscurity until he turned 38 and starred in the World Cup, becoming Africa's greatest player) but it isn't common.

As hard as it is, its even harder trying in America unless you're a nerd in school and get good grades(already pounded this into the ground in other threads). The only way, is to be a complete phenominom, which is what I'm working on now. Also, just dispensing a little bit of info, if I would have run across some of this years ago it would have helped tremendously...

3. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    i got a question.

i started playing like when i was 6. but i havent played in a team in like 2 years. back wen i was 14.

i wish i can become a pro, but now i got a job and its even harder to get on a team. since the league plays saturdays. and most saturdays i work. but in the summer im going to try to get into a soccer team.

even though i havent played on a team is it possible to become a pro??? or is playing on a soccer team a necesity???

i dont suck, and im also not the very best. but im a decent player, just a little bit ago i was playing soccer against some people who played on a local semi-pro soccer team. and they had a hard time getting passed me. and i also did a few tricks on them too.

in the last year ive inproves a lot even though i didnt play in a team. this year i went to this club's try-outs but in the end i didnt join since they practiced everyday about almost an hour were i lived and i ddidnt have a guaranteed ride everytime since it was so far away. the coach told me i was very good at passing. and thats what i try to work harder at is my passing and accuracy skills. i want to become a "creative midfielder"

so do you guys think i could still become a pro?? im probably going to keep trying even if i get a lot of no or that its too late answers but i just want to know what you guys think.

4. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    What I've seen, is that Hispanic, Caribbean and other immigrant kids in the US, while not as good as the kids in Latin America and other parts of the world(who spend far more time playing), are better than the suburban kids who just play for an hour or two 2 days a week then have a game on the weekend, because we play every day in the parks or at the beach.

But because the suburban kids end up eventually getting professional training at ODP, regional and national team camps, and most importantly, playing stiff competition from overseas, they pass the rest up, and eventually go on to play college, USL, MLS, and occasionally, abroad. Then they claim that the talented Hispanic/other ethnic player that doesn't get chosen is just a "myth," that they would have picked him if he was worth anything. If Dempsey and Donovan learned to play the game from Mexican kids, its really hard to believe there wasn't one Mexican as good as them that was passed over(and no offense to them, but the South Americans I grew up playing with were better and took the game more seriously than Mexicans I played occasionally in West Palm Beach, so I'm sure even more of them were passed up.)

Someone needs to prove that this is a farce and that it can be done. I thought that the Chivas USA and the Miami Fusion would open a door to the people that really needed it but it just didn't happen, they took the same route as the rest of MLS. Several South American friends of mine who grew up in Florida tried out for the Fusion and paid the $75 and the same thing that happened to me with Miami FC happened to them, they found out later that they already had a team of college players and over the hill pros and they were out the money.

When I called them and asked if I could have a trial with the team they asked what ODP team I had played for, and at the time I didn't even understand what that was(since I was the only high school kid starting on an adult semi-pro team I figured that that was the highest level). If the USSF had half a brain they would have just followed the model the entire world uses(give the Fusion an U-14, U-15, U-16, etc.) and right now they might have a team of real players that grew up playing the game every day on the street and were put into professional clubs at an early age and became phenominoms. It isn't brain surgery.

This is why I think something is probably at work, that suburban parents who spend money don't want their kids muscled out of soccer like they were basketball, boxing, etc. or maybe the USSF wants to keep the ghetto element out of soccer that makes it a violent game all over the world.

The Chivas was an even bigger joke. Instead of picking up skilled players and training them to be professionals(and scouting leagues like SoCal), they went to colleges to look for only Mexican-American kids(the same leave out the street ballers thing). There was I kid I heard about since high school named Raul Palomares, and they compared him to Ariel Ortega, I remember some mag said no he wasn't born in South America, but he just may be the next best thing in World Soccer and the rest of the World better watch out. With all the hype the last I heard of him he ended up at a 3rd division club in Croatia and got saved by being picked by the Chivas.

You are fortunate your father was a lawyer and that may have been what kept you out of trouble that the kids of immigrants and other minorities fall into in America.

Alot of kids who come from Central America, Cuba, D. Republic or Haiti are completely lost in the US with parents who don't speak the language, understand the culture, and are here without any papers, with Bush's goons ripping them off and underpaying them, and the ones that voted for him blaming them for all of America's problems; and at the same time are too frightened to go home because of what could happen to them there. The gangs and crimen organizada just snatch them up and use them to do their dirty work, knowing they'll obey orders for pocket change and get away with crime because they're minors. A door needs to be opened.

I mentioned on the other thread 90 or so years ago when the Italians, Irish, Jews and others came to the US they didn't have many options either thanks to prejudice, alot of them turned to crime, while most took minimum wage jobs with the hope thier children could have a future, but alot of them found their exit in boxing, baseball, American football, and other sports. It was even worse for people who weren't white, they had to go to leagues in Mexico and other countries because they were officially barred from playing in the US until after WWII.

When enough people from our backrounds make it, it'll prove a huge point, just like other people did in the past. I, personally am not doing it for that reason though. Kids who have alot of free time on their hands have time to develop all sorts of talents(which unfortunately many of them let go to waiste). In the hood they play basketball, freestyle(rap), box, practice Martial Arts, breakdance, all sorts of shit, and in cities with alot of immigrants, play soccer too; it helps to counter all the negativity. Rather than throwing up silly hand signals and trying to go shoot at people who looked at me funny, I decided to several of those things, but I took one of them and ran with it(futbol).
    I tried a million times to explain this in some other forums, and they all came out crying racism against White Americans while at the same time flinging racial ephithets at me. Its interesting to note I got a ton of positive reps there and elsewhere, but the only people who neg-repped me were the same spazzos. The fact that they get so defensive about people claiming there are players better than them shows they have some sort of inferiority complex, and that its probably true.
    I had a friend from France who I knew from East Flatbush in Brooklyn, really good, skilled and fast who might move out to LA, if he comes I'll let you know and maybe he can hook up with your squad if you got any spots left.
    And where the hell are all the Iranians??? I played with tons of them that got skillz and this forum is loaded with them, they probably know street ball better than anyone in Asia.

Anyway I'm busy and gotta get back to what I was doing, finish when I have more time...

5. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Chingon I'm headed out the door but I'll answer the next time I log on...

6. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa
    The best advice I can give you is to practice as much as you can. Your free time should not include drinking, tv, beach, women or anything that distract you from soccer.

I have a card "bajo la manga" and idk how you say that in English, but Ill open that card only if I have to, its the winner card and I only show it when I talk to "the man," that cards beat any argument or any intectual even if you come from Hardard University. I can tell you that people that knows what they want and work for it, at some point they can get there... but is not an easy way, and it may be not as you've expected.

Get a ball and play everywhere you can... just practice and when you have that "one shot" you have to show what you really got and that you're worth it. If you think you're good enought, you have the desire and the background, just go for it... hey if it doesnt happen it will be worth.... is like trying to get that "hot" latina woman that only dudes that rides the ferrari gets... you'll find some dude with not money trying to hit on her... he doesnt get her? so what? at least he had the balls to try...

Just know that when you have to show what you really got, their is not excuses, you have to somehow impress the coach and the players and you have to most of the time be better than then... bc they are not looking for an average player.

With the whole political and racial stuff, Tono you have pointed out some many things I have experience in the US. SP in the immigrant side. I saw some other kids joke around with the whole "opressive whites man" joke but when you are not white and rich... there is nothing funny about that. Ask Eminem how it feels to live on a trailer and being white...

A lot of my friends in High School were hot shots football players, and basketball players. Some of them were black, and I could tell how different they feel when they're around white people. They consider "latinos" to be much more easy to be around than whites. I have not problem since my dad is basically white and I have cousins with African descents... I dont descrimanage on black people as or anybody as lons as they're cool, but if you are an ass with me, you better be ready to face "los rabiasos, el mas poderoso, el LA Daddy " :cool:

Being white or black in the US is almost the same as being rich and poor in Latin America. There always kids that never fit in. I saw that is South Carolina were I met wonderfull people and beatiful southern girls with that country accent that gets anybody crazy.. you know like the sweet blondie, and blue eyed chick. But I just knew that the "Palmetto" state wasnt for me. I met the finest of the Salvadoran society and I am very attached to it. So I decided moving back to LA so I can have a little bit of my culture in the United States. California is awesome... plus I was raised on a city and is hard to get used to live in the country side.

I met this Salvadoran guy at the metro-bus that played for FAS in ES. He told me that he went with an schoolarship to a Mexican College and he also played some reserves in Argentina. He was an average player on a decade where ES had the best soccer team in Concacaf. He said that after he was done with soccer he moved to California bc some family asking if he wanted to move. He played at the same semi-pro I am playing right now. He says back in the 90's there was two teams that ruled Los Angeles. One of them was the team of the Britanicos and the other the one with the Italians. They played at the Griffit Park Fields. Anytimes the British and the Italians played... the park was packed... it was good to watch them immigrants play what they do best. To make it short, he says he played for the Salvadoran team that was in the middle of the way. They always played with intesity againts both the two teams to beat but they always lost with tied scores.

Here is the good part. ONe time Jorge "El Magico" Gonzalez was in LA doing some exhibition things with the Salvadoran community, straight from Spain. So they decided to take El Magico their game againts the British... :D

El Magico Fuc.. them up. It wasnt even funny, Jorge was just the sh... the best player that ever came out of Concacaf and maybe the one that have been compared to Maradona, Pele and Zico.

I though it was very interesting. Well this guy knows Cienfuegos and he told me that he will contact me with El Pequeno Gigante, Cienfuegos is Coaching for a Salvadoran Association in LA I think.

As far as Professional vrs Streetball. We're waaaaayyyyy better.

If you take the best professional to the streets he would never pick up the moves and the style of the streetballer. If you take an streetballer to the professional fields, you have 3 times wold champions, the god of futbol, the magic of futbol, and i dont even remember what they called Cruff.

Streetball vrs Pro in soccer is not even funny. We will obviously outplay pro after a week of good conditioning.

All Pro players know is pass the ball, do long crosses, head the ball, and theyre experts on knowing the ration of the miligrams of steroids they take per week.

You listen to PE Teachers, and Yale grads on how to play soccer, and then you end up wondering why you cant even score a goal on world cups, and why Brazil has lift the gold one 5 times.

Keep it running hommies, this is good stuff. Peace

7. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    If you're 16, then the time is now, if you wait much longer it will be very difficult. One of the easiest ways to start(if you're willing to do it) is to go to an easy professional team in Central America(Nicaragua, second division in Costa Rica, Salvador, Guatemala) to get started. If you make it there you can branch off to bigger teams in other countries. Go down during summer vacacion. Maybe you could try a PDL team around where you live too.

Also, if you're a Mexican citizen you can always try one of the lower divisions of an MFL team(they're just for Mexicans so it shouldn't be hard). The main thing is to practice every day, make sure you learn to do everything you see them doing on television, and do everything fast, that's the difference between semi-pro and pro teams, the speed of the game.

8. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    im going to try to get on some team this spring. and from there ill just build up. what i need to do though is loose some weight. i always playt pick-up games against some really good players. and most of them dont get by me on their "moves" but on their speed. if i lost some weight it'll be tougher for them to get by me.

also one of my problems is that im kind of inconsistent. sometimes i play very good, i get accurate passes, shoot well defend well etc.. and sometimes i do bad and im just another player on the field. ill need to work on that.

i got a friend who is one a chicago fire youth team. and ive played many times against him and he's around the same level as i am.

oh hey fenofutbol, yea i practice as much as i can. right now in the winter since i cant go out to a soccer field since its cold as hell. i practice in my basement as much as i can. when i dont got someone to play against i mostly play "tennis" against the wall.

BTW i heard that Zidane didnt play in a team until he was 13 is that true??

9. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa

As Tono says, just go for it, but idk about going to another country. Believe me, I though before of going back to ES and play for Agulia. I even talk to some of the people that is part of the administration of the club. But the thing is, and Tono pointed out in another thread, is not easy to go to Latin America when you are already used to living in the US.

I went last year to ES for the summer. I enjoyed a lot, but the truth is that when the money is gone is a different story. My dad have ask me many times to go there and finish law school at the University of El Salvador or in the UCA, which is the Catholic University. My dad was a proffesor in the UES so he knows how it works. But I told him that my moms had a hard time in the US and she wants me to finish school in here, is like her dream. So now I have to fight againts the sentimental thing of my mom.

If you are 16, right now is the time you should be trying to make As on school and practicing as much as you can. I was never a good student bc I always though school was boring, I had a life out of school bc my family become business owners after working hard. I was basically having a great life in ES before I moved to the US. As Tono said I am fortunate not to be the immigrant that comes here and find himself in a world of adversities, and with not motivation. Of course there is always barriers, it depends on how hard you want to go. Sometimes you have to take shit from racist freaks, they think theyre something bc they speak an "american english" and live next to lakes, in hills, and they dont want "foreigners" to get fat and become great athletes like they are. Another white dude said it, "we have to try to be part of their system" and thats kind of true. Try to make the grades so at least you can try to play some college.

There is always things that you can do to improve your knowledge on the game. Play fifa street, play Fifa 2007. Read books from profesionals in english or spanish. I read a couple of books from Bobby Robson, and also Mauricio Cienfuegos book " El futbol de una solo cara." You can also learn a bit on tactics from coaches that public DVDS and books, read the newspapers so you are updated with what happens in the world. Visit the forums of your favorite team, either chivas or america, spanish or english.

The last and prob the best advice, go out and play, playing by yourself or with people, on fields or your room always help to improve your game.

I have a lot of things going on, and idk if im going pro bc of the college thing, too much pressure on me. But I can always come back and maybe be a coach. I was a volunteer already for a very prestigious High School in South Carolina. They really appreciated my streetball knowledge, and my teams were always on top. The Coach that runs the program told me that if i eve need it help on anythig to let him now. He played for South Carolina many years ago, and he is a great guy with many recognizition on soccer.

Very important, dont ever let people kill your passion, sp racist freaks. Youll find that very often in the US. Be proud of being a soccer player and a soccer lover, and also on who you are.

Ok I hope that helps. Peace

10. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    thanks for the advice feno. im just going to try my best. and if i dont make it pro atleast i could say i tried my best.

i dont want to be 40 years old and wondering if i couldve ever made it if i just wouldve tried.

11. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Just go for it and do your best, no harm in trying. Let us know what happens afterward.

12. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa
    Yeah, Im sure he will do just fine. Anybody that hang with the big dogs find the way to be on top...

About the dude from the other forum Lotharis or whatever... he talks crap bc his roots are from Germany, dont pay any attention to dudes like that. They are freaks, racist, and just evil...

I was actually banned from any forum that have to do with US soccer so I couldnt help you anymore. Believe me, I understand it. North Americans are not used to deal with good looking, extremly talented, and upper middle class latinos. They think eveybody on the south is ugly, unaducated, poor, and that white people should just feel sorry for us... you know how the "progaganda" works. I mean, anybody on a latin college knows who eminem is, madonna, and why Ali was uncrowned.

Intelectually, the dude is of my caliber. Is not my foult that my dad is a well respected and good looking latin lawyer... I can intelectually battle it up with anybody even if they come from harvard university or Real Madrid... when it comes to soccer of course, i dont know crap about math or whatever, i know the streets, la calle, and i know what it feels to train next to Euopean coaches, the profesional fields, and the arrogant "epl style lover" american coach.

Let me answer you with this.

I have a friend that is about 6' 4, came to the US 4 years ago straigh from Germany. Tall white dude. His dad is a professor at SC. He saw me and my brother playing. He told us

"why arent you guys playing for South Carolina? or Pro? You guys are fuk... good, i can see the way you guys play."

So yeah the dude is straith german, nothing to do with the us, he varely speak english. I asked if he ever played soccer in Germany. He says

"nah I was a basketball player, basketball is very popular in germany."

Point is, the fact that you come from germany, or italy, or argentina, or brazil, doesnt give you any credit.

Another story would have been, if the dude tells me "yeah, i played club in germany for munchen, leverkusen, or my dad played pro in Germany"

Fact is, im not going to pay attention to somebody that knows nothing of soccer, that knows nothing of playing in the street with real futballers, that knows nothing of playing for a south american coach or a european profesiona coach... and the most important... YOU NOT ONLY HAVE TO BE SOUTH AMERICAN, EUROPEAN, YOU ALSO HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE ACOMPLISHED AS A PLAYER bc im a winner, i've been winning my whole life. in the streets, in the parks, tennis courts, soccer fields, even in the patio of my house....

The kid lotharist have not prove of knowing nothing of soccer. He claims he went once to play to a Boston Park with "hardcore" latinos and he dribbled eveybody, and they invited him to play for their amateur team on some latinos league.

I wonder how much competitive is playing soccer in a park of Boston Massachuseset, with real "latinoamericanos" I really feel sorry for the dude.

"yeah im a white us citizen, i have german blood somewhere, therefore I can tell real streetfutbollers that i know much about soccer than they know about futbol...." very funny

the other great argument of dudes like that

"i played intramural with ryan johson that was an all state in birmingan alabama, and i was better than him drinkin beer on frat parties, oh yeah and i saw Arsenal beating barcelona in the cl championship, Ronaldo coming out of old tratfor with everybody standing and clapping, and also mls beating mediocre chelsea on a friendly match, therefore i know more than you."

Obviously he is a white racist, supremacist, freaks. Sorry if this offends anybody, a lot of my friends are white, and they are really civilized not like this pig, theyre nothing different than animals.

Yeah Tono, tell you what, stay away from that kind of people. They are really not worth it. They dont know anything of soccer, they dont know the world, they dont know anything outside their racist states and freak german race.

I love competition and i love to battle againts the best. When racism is involved and when people dont play by the rules or in this case, use the rules on their favorite so they dont look bad, thats when is not fun anymore, if rules are make by the white man only to favorite the same white man, then we dont have fair competition, we're clearly excluded, and there is not reason for calling yourself a champion of the world if you really havent play with or againts the best!

OK Tono, peace, and let me know whats going on in CR. I am going to post my picture after winning SoCal SemiPro, ill bring the trophy so my boys can share the same feeling with me... the feeling of the champ, the street champ, the real champ :cool: dont need not college clown to teach me how to score golazos, or how to compete againts dinho...

13. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    Dude i played 3rd division pro in Mexico this last season n its hard.
    It aint even close to the US, in mexico the soccer is way better man it aint even close.

14. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    It is hard, in Mexico you don't have all the bullshit like in Central America where half the players are in a gang and they come to practice high or drunk, or skip three days of practice in a row, but the point is at least they give you a chance. When I was in school in Monterrey years ago I went to Southern Mexico for vacacion with my girlfriend, and Cruz Azul's 3rd division in Lagunas, Oaxaca allowed me to train there for a few weeks.

They were very good and organized and worked hard, but were also slower and much shorter than me(about 5"2). They told me no matter how good I played they couldn't sign me because they had a Mexicans only law, but that if I put in a few good months worth of work they might be able to reccomend me to one of Cruz Azul's lower divisions in Mexico DF. I had to go back to school, but the point is in America teams not half as good as them wouldn't let me train with them just because I never went to college there or didn't get good grades or have good behavior in High School. If the kid is good, or at least has potential, he'll get a fair shot.

15. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa
    This is very interesting.

Coming up from the barrio, and growing up in the professional environment of El Salvador, Aguila usually find the best players in the country... I find it interesting on your comments.

3rd division in Mexico should be tough simply bc Mexico is a huge country, the same will be with Brazil and Argentina.

About the 5' 2" players I dont know, in El Salvador the average soccer player is 5' 9' even if you play amateur soccer. An average Salvadoran is 5' 7" so I guess we pick our "best athletes" to play soccer :D

I dont really think size matter that much in soccer, bc the champions of the world usually are not 5' 2" but they're not 6' 7" either. Anybody that plays soccer at a high level knows that the tallest you are, the slower and unatletic you are. Fast dudes are usually slow and easy to get around. Short dudes fail to compete againts "ping pong" Anglo style, so the point is, most of the best soccer players and athletes in general will be a bit taller than the average guy.

Maradon was short, Pele wasnt that tall either. How tall was Cruff? Puskas, Di Stefano?

I can only think of a couple of tall players that really made a difference on the soccer field, and that will be Van Basten, Zidane, and Nistelroy? Maybe a couple of Germans, Maldini and LucaTony.

Most of the best athletes arent that tall or "big." How tall was Jordan or Ali?

A lot of Argentinans think that the biggest mistake of Pekerman on the world cup was not to put Messi in the game, instead he put the "big" guy Julio Cruz, and Argentina failed!

Being strong and tall helps you to look good and get ladies... but as far as soccer, only skill matters.

Usually the best soccer players are really really good, or really really good looking, so I guess my game is on top ;-)

Mexican soccer sp MFL is European oriented... they do good as a team but they almost never have barrio players that are the ones that make the difference. You ever wonder why Mexico havent win a world cup yet? I dont think Mexico "havent place their best athletes on the field" haha bc Hermosillo, Sague, Suarez were "tall" enough to win world cups, i think...

Here is a great story.

Magico Gonzalez went to Mexico and didnt make it into MFL... I guess Mexican soccer is too "professional" for Salvadorans, two years after Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atlanta from Italy were throwing $$$ for El Mago... know what Iam saying?

Central America and sp CR, ES and Hon are different than Mexico in a lot ways, but Ill explain it later.

Mexico should be tough, but if it wasnt bc of SouthAmericans in their domestic league, by now they will be asking themselves how to get their best athletes to play soccer =)

Tell me Tono, whats more competitive, to play vrs 5' 2 "dribble machines" in Mexico, or to play ping pong style in northern Europe?

16. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    That guy, whoever the fuck he is, is obviously a Neo-NAZI, which is the only reason I kept that thread running for so long. I've had way too many run-ins with them on the street and on the web and can smell them from a mile away.

Outside of America when someone is racist, they usually aren't afraid to come out and say it, but in the US they use all kinds of veils to camoflauge what they really think because they're cowards. When he neg-repped me for calling hiim a NAZI he didn't say he wasn't, he said prove it, then we'll talk, and he did that himself. I've already debated all of that Ayrian Supremicy BS and weather Europe or Latin America is better at futbol on Stormfront and a few other places with people a hundred times more intelligent than him, who at least have the balls to be up-front with what they believe, but the ones who try and hide it almost always do the same things...

1. They start out by attacking non-whites using things that other whites are likely to agree with them on as not to offend them and get them thinking(affirmative action, welfare, immigration, crime, supporting Israel, "waisting" money on social programs for "lazy" people,) etc.

2. They claim to be patriotic and love America and claim that anyone who doesn't agree with them should "go back to Africa or Asia or Latin America."

3. Rather than just comming out and saying that they believe that whites are superior to everyone else they try and twist logic and the facts to try and demonstrate it.

4. They know European and European-American history pretty good but are completely ignorant of anything else that goes on anywhere else in the world.

5. They claim that everything worth anything was invented by Europeans(their ancestors) and that no-one else has ever achieved anything, and when I point out that the majority of Americans will probably be non-white in a few decades and in about a century or two the same with Europe, and that people from "third-world" countries(my decendants) will probably be doing the inventing from then on, they get upset.

and finally(this is the only thing that really pisses me off)

6. They claim the non-whites are the real ones who are racist and evil and all they are trying to do is defend their culture from relentless attacks.

That idiot did every one of those things, and the longer I dragged that thread on the more he dug himself into a whole he couldn't get out of, and he stupidly thought everything I wrote was just for him to read, when 14,000+ have already checked it out. He seemed to get especially ticked when I pointed out the German team isn't as good as it used to be, just like he got mad about the Hitler speech on the other thread. He's most likely German.

David Duke, the former leader of the KKK started all of this in the 1960s when he realized that even most whites hated the Klan and he would have to hide his real beliefs in order to attract anyone.

Around 5 or 6 years ago an Korean friend of mine and whole bunch of other posters got into a huge flame war with those same Stormfront idiots and it almost overloaded their system, now they're very careful about how they let on, and also started sending their people to sites all over the place covertly to try and start shit, so we probably have at at least one on Bigsoccer.

Several of the US posters who didn't agree with me saw him for what he was and although they didn't necesarily like what I wrote they refused to take his side. The rest are even dumber than him and let him manipulate them into thinking there is nothing wrong with US soccer except for the fact that there are too many non-whites in it.

That guy and the even dumber guys who kept trying to defend him when they know even less about soccer than he does are just ignorant people with pee-brains. You can't rationlize with an idiot, several of the Mexican posters kept telling me not to waiste my time.

Its like trying to debate with a 2 year old. You can make all the most rational arguments in the world and prove all your points with facts and all they'll do is respond with "poopoo head," "you're a dick," the same thing those guys kept doing. Anyone who wants to know what is wrong with US soccer and much of the US in general can just read that thread with the sheer amont of ignorance on it.

As far as Germans there are good and bad ones and the ignorant ones make all of them look bad, just like with America.

Alright. keep up the good work;)

17. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Trust me:) Oaxacans are very small, even for Mexicans. Many of the women and a few of the men are under 5 feet. They kept telling me how tall I was. At 5'11 I was one of the shortest people in my high school where the average height was 6'2 and several people were around 6'7. They're still very skilled players though, and the level was somewhere between the USL-1 and MLS.

I agree here, lifting weights has given me an advantage, but I've always done it more to look good and for other activites(Martial Arts, etc.)

I'm not sure I agree here though. Its just my opinion but I think if Mexico would send more players to Europe, to play with the world's best they would have gone further than they have in the World Cup by now, and wouldn't have so much trouble with the US.

It really depends. Alot of players who play in England or Germany couldn't handle Spain and Itlay and vice versa. I personally probably couldn't play semi-pro in England or Holland because I don't understand jack about tactical formations other than basic shit, and I'm trying to get as much as I can down before I get to Europe in a few weeks. On the other hand I've played on teams way better than any semi-pro team just because I have what they're looking for.

I think for a foward or midfielder, the most competative thing is a tough, man-marking(Azzurri-style) defense, or a dirty defense like in Argentina or Uruguay. And a defender's worst nightmare is either Robinho or Ronaldinho comming at them stepping over the ball seven times each time they touch it, or a speedy Senegal or Nigeria flying at them a hundred miles an hour.

18. scarshins

scarshins Member

Jun 13, 2000
    fcva
    Your high school....? :D

You're a master comedian of improvisational sketches Antonio...you are like Seinfeld or maybe Cheech Marin...

19. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    God Damn Scarshins:rolleyes: . Did you finish elementary school? And if you did were you awake during reading comprehention classes??

I was obviously talking about OAXACA's 3rd division team which were on the top of the tables while I was there. Before you say anything else do yourself a favor and try watching a league, any league, other than the MLS. You might learn something:)

20. scarshins

scarshins Member

Jun 13, 2000
    fcva
    Oh. My bad.

Oaxaca???

21. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Complete idiot. Are you capable of writing anything intelligent at all(ie more than one or two lines) or are you just obsessed with me and like following me around like wonka???

22. scarshins

scarshins Member

Jun 13, 2000
    fcva
    I already told you that.

I marvel at your comic genius. You're funny as h---. This thread is definitely one of the most entertaining out there.

23. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Lima??? Tokyo??? Moscow??? Lagos??? Where the hell are those places??? Who cares, they're not located in America or the Caucasus mountains anyway, right?

Are you mad because I exposed your Neo-NAZI buddy you kept egging on? He did that himself. Or is it because you're an old fart who missed his boat and couldn't make a team himself:p You don't respond to anything Feno writes.

You don't want Hispanics playing for the US and MLS and when we try and help them find another route you come on here trying to get it shut down. Watch how you start crying when we come on your thread and give you a taste of your own medicine.:cool:

24. scarshins

scarshins Member

Jun 13, 2000
    fcva
    What? Where'd you get all that from?

25. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa
    Dont worry tono. this dude plays golf, love tiger and watch EPL on the weekends. so he knows a lot about soccer :D

Dude i have learned so much in this semi-pro I love LA, there is some gansta futbol in here.. The good thing is that David Beckam is here. Finally we will have someone fast and strong, a real athlete from EPL would make MLS so much more exciting...