Timbers Matches this week!!!

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by Cascade Rangers, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Cascade Rangers

Cascade Rangers New Member

Jan 28, 2001
    The Woodshed, PDX
    Timbers Road to the Playoffs!!!

OK everyone; come join us this week for two very important matches. The first is Tuesday August 13th at 7pm. This is vs. the number one team of divers and floppers in the A-league, El Paso.
    Then recover from that and join us this Friday the 16th at 7pm when we play Minnesota for the first time this season.
    Make sure you come join us in section 107 at the park and spread the word. As always join us in the Bitter End Pub before and after the match, happy hour starts at 4:20 so sing loud, sing proud and let’s watch our Timbers come out victorious!!!!

2. dirtyboy

dirtyboy Member

May 21, 2002
    Portland, OR
    I'll be there

3. dirtyboy

dirtyboy Member

May 21, 2002
    Portland, OR
    How much are the cheap beers at PGE Park? I've only been there on the $1 beer nights so I need to know how much cash to bring.

4. LeperKhan

LeperKhan New Member

Aug 10, 2000
    St. Paul, MN
    Good luck tonight vs. El Paso.

Not such good luck on Friday vs. the Thunder. ;)

5. timbergreg

timbergreg New Member

Jun 6, 2001
    dirtyboy-save a little dough and drink at the Bitter End before the match. Happy hour is 4:20 til 6:20. Beers in the parck run from something like $4 to $5.50. Drink a lot at the BE and just have a couple inside the park. And then drink more at the BE after the game. And then have a drink before bedtime.

6. Timbers_Roberto

Timbers_Roberto New Member

Jul 27, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
  7. LeperKhan

LeperKhan New Member

Aug 10, 2000
    St. Paul, MN
    Wow. I'd have to say that's more impressive than the Thunder's 6-0 win over Indiana.

Should be a good game on Friday. I somehow don't see either team getting 6 in this one.