Tim Howard Feature and more

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Milhouse, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Milhouse

Milhouse Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Clifton, NJ
    With the holidays around, I have not been able to read the boards as often as I like. I noticed that no one posted these articles. I am not sure if everyone saw this, but there was a very nice Tim Howard feature in one of the local papers. There are also other stories about Americans at Man U. I have not heard of Cooper. Does anyone have any insights or know anything about him?

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php...lRUV5eTY0Njg2ODgmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php...lRUV5eTY0Njg2OTkmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

2. dcufan1984

dcufan1984 Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    kenny cooper is a 19 year old striker from dallas, texas. he has dual-citizenship with the uk through his english father, but was raised in the usa.

although he was pretty much an unknown before manu spotted him at the dallas cup this past year, he is said to be a powerful target forward (kid is very tall. like 6-3 or something.) with a fair amount of skill on the ball and has been performing very well in the manu reserves since his arrival.

3. dcufan1984

dcufan1984 Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i just read the article, and they pretty much gave you all the info there is on him. as i said, he went from a nobody to playing for manu in very short time.

4. JerzyRebel

JerzyRebel New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Land of Paulie Walnuts
    Those links didn't work for me Fetish (that site blows), what did you do to find the stories?

5. dcufan1984

dcufan1984 Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    just go to the sports section and click on soccer. they should be on the front section of that page. the links never work...