Tickets to OT?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by FCDallas96, Nov 3, 2004.

1. FCDallas96

FCDallas96 Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am trying to go to Old Trafford for a match in April or May. I live in Texas so I was wondering how I could get my hands on a ticket this far in advance? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. philengland

philengland New Member

Sep 30, 2004
    best bet m8 is 2 become a match member. u can do this via their website - it'll cost £30 but this way u can apply for tickets for them months about 6-8 weeks in advance. b warned as april and may r the end of the season it WILL b difficult to get tickets. All else fails - as a LAST RESORT - and i mean a last resort only if u dont get a ticket jus pop along to the ground on match days an try and buy a ridiculously overpriced ticket from a tout. i remember when i went 2 the 4-3 Real Madrid game and was curious how much they were sellin for - got quoted £1000!! it wont b that much - about £100 is normal but if your comin from Texes im sure u'd rather pay that than miss utd play.

if u cant get a ticket through Man Utd then its worth checkin out the likes of ebay (the brit 1 - ebay.co.uk not ebay.com) closer 2 the date also.

hope this helps - good luck - if u go tho - promise me u'll sing and b loud - make the most of it!!

3. FCDallas96

FCDallas96 Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I promise to sing my arse off!!! I will not have a voice by the time I leave the ground and that is a promise my friend.