Tickets for Toulouse 15th of September

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by Batcave Brigade, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    There is a good chance I will be in Marseille the weekend of the Toulouse match and I was thinking of catching the match. Any advice on getting tickets? Will it sell out? Can I order through the internet site and pick the tickets up at will call? Whats is French for will call :eek:

2. kobashi

kobashi New Member

Jul 12, 2006
    I travelled from the UK to Marseille for the Nice game last March. I ordered the tickets off the website but had to get them sent to a friends parents who live in france then sent onto me in London.

When I was at the ground before the game there was people selling tickets so I think you should be okay. Also if there is tickets till remaining before the game go and visit the stadium early or day before and buy tickets there.

You could also try the CCS supporters club who sell tickets. They are based right in centre of Marseille.

Club Central des Supporters
    Address : 45, Allées Gambetta 13001 Marseille
    Tel : 04 91 50 89 00

3. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Well I made it to the match today. Sat in the Ganay Lateral Sud. Wasn't impressed watching the fans turn on their team so early in the match, reminded me of sad Tottenham supporters. I got a nice sun tan and really enjoyed the bon fire.

4. kobashi

kobashi New Member

Jul 12, 2006
    nice, how did you get your tickets?