Tickets for Real

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Ericleroi, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Ericleroi

Ericleroi New Member

Jul 2, 2005
    So, I'm moving from London to LA for five months next week and I thought I'd ease myself into the American lifestyle by coming along to watch a game of footie.

Will I be able to get tickets for the game on the day?

Where's best to sit in the stadium?

Any help appreciated.

David

2. taco jones

taco jones Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Real tix haven't gone on sale to the general public yet, and as our stadium only seats 27,000 (30,000 when they open the grass section), the game will be sold out well before the 18th. Your best bet would be to buy tickets online using Ticketmaster.com when they go on sale (rumored to be this Tuesday).

To ensure that you get tickets to the game, it's possible to buy tickets now for Real through the Galaxy front office if you additionally purchase a ticket to another one of the Galaxy's July home games. If you go this route, I'd suggest getting tickets for the L.A. derby (Galaxy vs. Chivas), which takes place two days before the Real friendly.

As for the best seats? There are no bad seats in the place, but if you like to be able to see tactics and plays as they develop, the upper deck around midfield is wonderful. If you'd like to stand with supporters, they're being moved from their traditional spot in the corner to a section behind the south goal (142 I believe).

If you're not able to get tickets online, showing up to the stadium on game day may be worthwhile. Often times the grass hill at the north end of the stadium is open for first-come, first-serve seating, and I believe those tickets are only sold on gameday to the walk-up crowd (don't quote me on this though).

3. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm surprised they aren't sold out yet. You should probably take the two-pack deal. The single tickets for the RM game were supposed to go on sale this past Thursday, but have been mysteriously delayed.

4. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I couldn find the tickets at ticketmaster yet, probably tuesday or wednesday, I like section 132, its right on the midfield, rows D or E give great view

5. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    The corner sections are best for cursing and throwing things like pig heads at Figo! :)
    Oh wait.. Is he already gone from RM? :confused: I forget..

6. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    I checked .. He's still a Galactico for the moment.. :cool:
    BTW: Try one of those world famous Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs from the vendors outside the stadium if you find one... :)