Ticket Exchange

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by Delle Alpi, May 13, 2007.

1. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So a lot of us have season tickets and of course may have to miss the occasional match. So this thread is for the purpose of posting your tix.

So I guess I am first. Unfortunately we will miss the next two matches due to travel so I have a pair of tickets to Saturdays Shitecraps game and the game against the Sounders on the 26th. These are season tickets through the Quakes deal so $7.00 for each pair if anyone is interested please PM me and we can figure out how to exchange the tickets. Do me proud boys I will be watching on USL Live. :D

2. Horror Show

Horror Show Member

Feb 23, 2004
    Fullerton, CA
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm interested in both sets. Whereabouts in San Francisco do you reside/work? I work out in the financial district at 101 Second.

3. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    We should make this thread a sticky so that we can always post when we have tickets available! I'll PM a mod to try to get that done.

I also have season tickets and will not be attending all the matches. The weekday ones are going to be difficult for me to attend all the time.

4. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Damn! I just PM-ed SoccerPrime about making this into a sticky! I refresh and there it is! Thanks?

5. billward

billward Member

Oct 22, 2002
    El Cerrito, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I too have season tix but won't be attending all the matches. I live in Mountain View so weekdays are a no-go. Plus there are a lot of scheduling conflicts with the Frogs and I may opt for them instead on some of those days.

However, if we want the Victory to notch good attendance numbers, and to get revenue from tickets, we probably should encourage people to buy tickets whenever possible. Pre-sold tickets (including season tickets) usually count in the attendance whether used or not, in most sporting events.

So maybe I will resolve this by giving my tickets for free, but only to people who promise to also buy an equal number of regular tickets....

6. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    I was struggling with that same dilemma when I gave my tix to Jloeza. It would be better for the club to get extra revenue. Maybe I'll give my tix to people who would not otherwise go to a football match or who I'm trying to "recruit." *shrug*

7. deedougie

deedougie Member

Jul 5, 2000
    OAK,CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have two tix for Saturday's game that I'm willing to exchange for two things:

1) a cool pint o' beer in the future at Kezar Pub

2) You sit (or perferably stand) and cheer in the 1906 supporters section.

If someone is interested let me know and I can mail them to you.

8. Delle Alpi

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like these ideas and from now on I will trade my tickets. Horror show I owe you a beer. :D

9. deedougie

deedougie Member

Jul 5, 2000
    OAK,CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My two tix are gone for this Saturday.

10. Horror Show

Horror Show Member

Feb 23, 2004
    Fullerton, CA
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No way signore, if anything I owe you a beer. The next time gli ragazzi decide to hit up a metal show instead of the match, I'll be sure to buy you a pint.

11. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who wants a weeknight ticket--Wed 5/30 v Charleston or Thurs 6/7 v Vancouver? Please let me know offline--I can either mail or hand over at the Kezar Pub this weekend. Thanks and cheers!

12. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Since I am shipping out on the 28th I won't be able to use two tickets I had bought for the June 2nd USA vs China game. They are in section S1 row 8 seats 15 and 16. Face value is 22 each. Anyone need a couple of extras?

13. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Yeah I'll take your China tix please. Bring em to the game on Saturday and I'll buy em. Thanks!

14. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Cool, no prob. See you sat.

15. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And those tix are taken! ;)

16. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    I got two tickets for the 30 May match. PM me if you want them and I'll bring them to this Saturday's match.

For future reference, it's going to be difficult for me to attend Weds matches, so they will be up for exchange too. Thurs matches are a little more doable; I won't pub it with you folks and might get there at halftime..

Al

17. Delle Alpi

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't make the June 9th game against Minnesota, I will give them for free to anyone who buys tickets for Thursdays game and picks them up from me. 2 games for the price of 1. PM me if interested

18. billward

billward Member

Oct 22, 2002
    El Cerrito, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 tix for tomorrow's game, PM me if you want them.