Ticket Exchange Thread: Saturday's Game v LA Sold Out

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by mactheknife, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Thomas Flannigan

Feb 26, 2001
    Chicago
    Ultra Cinek:
    I need two Section 8 tickets for Saturday. I work in the Loop at 70 West Madison and have the 30 bucks for them. The Blue Line runs underneath the building.I can also run off some copies of the God Bless America Lyrics for you to distribute if you are so inclined.
    Tom

2. alf

alf Member+

Jun 29, 1999
    Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Geez, no wonder these games look so empty. Bigsoccer has half of the tickets and don't use them...

3. NotAbbott

NotAbbott Member

Oct 11, 1999
    My Own Little World
    I should have two Section 8 tickets, face value. Tom, you've got first crack at 'em.

Later,
    COZ

4. BrianJames

BrianJames Member

Jul 30, 2000
    Chicago
    I have 2 tickets available for this game. They are in the main stand, just over halfway up, one section from the center of the field. Just want face value for them, $20 each. PM or email me if you're interested.

Brian

5. ATrain

ATrain New Member

Dec 28, 1998
    2 tickets - $20 face, section 111 row 16, on the south end of the row.

e-mail me if interested agreven@telocity.com

6. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    It may behoove people to start thinking about the final reg. season game against Columbus. I *believe* that some seating will be reduced for that, making it even a harder ticket to get.

7. Thomas Flannigan

Feb 26, 2001
    Chicago
    Cos, I got two tickets from Marcin, arrangements having been made prior to reading your post. Thanks so much for offering. I don't think you will have any trouble with the tickets. We need to rock Section 8! See you on Saturday!

8. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    the reduced seating starts for this game, there will be no more seat reduction until after the playoffs... meaning whatever level they have for this match will be the level maintained through the playoffs

-jim

9. WarrenWallace

WarrenWallace Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Beer and Cheese
    I want to go to this game, but will probably be physically impossible. So I can't really buy a ticket presale (only day of game if I somehow make it). By then all the tix will be sold. Blows.

10. Swampgas United

Dec 24, 1999
    Boros
    2 Section 8 tix

I have two extra section 8 tickets for tomorrow, email me power_fc@yahoo.com.

11. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like I'll need one ticket.

Someone who's been talking about going to games all season long finally decides to show, after we start selling out and after we reduce our capacity, of course.

If you've got one that you can pass on at Features Saturday, let me know by email or PM.

12. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, got one, thanks.

13. pmurf

pmurf Member

Oct 16, 2001
    lacon illinois
    I have two tix in sec8.

14. NotAbbott

NotAbbott Member

Oct 11, 1999
    My Own Little World
    Me too. I'll either be at Features, Jimmy's, or maybe Potter's Place, since one of the owners told me he'd "take care of me" on drinks after I sold him my USA bandana last time...

Later,
    COZ

15. El Capitan

El Capitan New Member

Jan 13, 2000
    Libertyville, IL
    If anyone is in the north suburbs and wants to go today, I have two tickets in sec 110.

E-mail me at kcapster@netzero.net with your phone #.

16. modernpiracy

modernpiracy New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    chicago
    i need a ticket and will be asking around again this week at features, jimmy's, and the lantern. last time i had a big group and got tickets for them all. thanks to anyone who had tickets last time. they were much appreciated