Thursday Training

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by 3rd Degree, Nov 4, 2004.

1. 3rd Degree

3rd Degree Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    Just to be clear, the SEC doesn't sponsor men's soccer and the only members of the Southeastern Conference that have men's soccer programs are South Carolina (independent for soccer), Kentucky (Mid-American Conference for soccer) and Vanderbilt (Missouri Valley Conference for men's soccer).

Regardless, it's good to hear Clarke will be off somewhere doing some college scouting.

3. 3rd Degree

3rd Degree Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He said it off the cuff, maybe he meant ACC, MVC? maybe I misunderstood him? maybe he meant in the southeast in general. Anyway he is off to scout.

4. terp fan

terp fan New Member

Nov 21, 2000
    I understand the staff plans to cover the Big 10, Big East and ACC but obviously they will check out the west coast as well and the NCAA Tourney on a game by game basis like every other staff in MLS.

5. Mrs.TexasArsenal

Mrs.TexasArsenal New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    I wonder if the Kreis family took their trip to Hawaii ;)

6. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very nice reading Buzz.

I really like the direction of the 7 players on the radar. All attack oriented.

It may be obvious - but we've all seen what coaches like Hankinson and Andrulis can do. What is obvious to everyone in the stadium is not always what the coach sees. CC and GE know what the need is and they are addessing it.

7. ttujosh

ttujosh Member

Mar 9, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    Actually, I heard from a co worker he was tooling around Stone Briar today around the lunch hour. family business eh? would that be looking at homes in Salt Lake over the internet?

8. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Good report on the players FC is looking at. Like the ages of 3 of them. Not too old, but not too young.