Thread not worth the electrons used to create it.

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by YITBOS, Dec 27, 2004.

1. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel dirty for even thinking about this. However, the thought popped into my mind and I figured I should probably air this out.

What religion du jour is God pissed at now?

Excuse me now. I must go clean becuase I feel very unclean for coming so very close in thought to those of our friendly muslim extremist, and our Christian Identity, neighbors.

2. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Yahoo news boards are just a treasure trove of trolling, sock puppet names, and foreign clowns with no sense of humor. I could spend hours reading it.

3. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    I, as a christian, am praying for the people in those Countries. May God (or Allah) be with them.

4. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999

I hate to do this but......FYP.

5. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GringoTex only wishes that the BS Politcs board under his watch could have been as horrific as the boards over on Yahoo tend get. There are leftwing jacknuts over there that would bend over backwards to call Mel Brennan a crypto-facist Zionazi. The difference is that conservative voices tend to fight back with the same vim and vigor as the "progressives" and euro-trash, unlike here where we pretty much got sick of GT one-sided moderating.

6. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I read some comments from some leftie moonbat yesterday who was talking about how Dan Rather hadn't done anything wrong because WHAT ABOUT CHIMPY'S LIES????????????????????????????? and in the middle of his diatribe, which had me laughing so hard I was gasping for air, he accused the people he thought he was arguing with of being "Ayn Rand-style Nazis."

I almost hurt myself.

It reminded me so much of Gringo-Tex's little party board.

Early last week, I came across a leftie site where they were just making up stuff out of thin air about secret electronic agents of Karl Rove tinkering with the voting machines in Columbus prior to the Ohio recount and writing mysterious numbers on the wall and telling BoE officials to ignore the machine counts and just report his numbers.

These guys were absolutely frothing about the Republican Ohio conspiracy to steal the election, so against my better judgement I wrote a biref post simply listing some simple facts:

1) The Mayor of the City of Columbus is a black democrat professional labor union organizer and was a Kerry delegate at the Democratic convention.

2) The head of the Columbus BoE is a black democrat appointed by the black democrat mayor, and was Co-Chair of the Ohio for Kerry Committee.

2a) ALl the employees at the BoE were hired by and work for the Director. They are not even civil service employees - they're patronage hires.

3) The machines in question were impounded under a court order and were guarded 24/7 by armed Sheriff's deputies.

4) The Sheriff is an elected democrat.

I proposed therefore that the likelihood of some guy walking in off the street, getting permission from the BoE to tamper with the machines and then talking armed policemen into letting him rip a judge's seal off the backs of them so he could replace some of the components and then giving secret orders to the employees was, to put it mildly, just a bit unbelieveable.

I really waas quite non-confrontational about it.

The venom I drew was breathtaking. Most concluded that I was a "facist" trying to "disenfranchise" blacks and that I just couldn't accept "the facts"

These people WANT to simmer in their delusions. They want to believe this bizarre garbage and will listento nothing which contradicts them. Scary.

7. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As for the Tsunami, it's simple:

It's George Bush's fault.

8. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    How can it be? He's 'on vacation'.

9. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This sentiment is expressly written in a book I've finally gotten around to reading Tammy Bruce's The New Thought Police. At Half Price Books in Columbus, they are only a dollar. I really recomend picking it up for that price!

Anyway, she presents the issue of denying people their opinion by attacking their character. For example, one of the stories she lists is her friction as the LA President of NOW. The national NOW organization publicly chastised her for censuring OJ Simpson because he is black. The alleged racist Tammy Bruce countered by saying she censured OJ because he beat and killed his wife. She stated that race has no place in beating women. NOW should have agreed that their concern should be with women of ALL color, not just black men; but if you don't conform with other leftist organizations, you are either a racist, homophobe, or facist.

Along the same lines, as I was listening to 1230, a caller stated that if the earthquake victims were white, America would give billions in relief funds. She said that the only reason America is not helping is because the majority of the suffering are brown.
    • First off, if she is going to boil things down to race, at least get the race correct. Most of the suffering people are yellow. Why won't the left understand that skin color is not black and white?
    • Secondly, why isn't $15 million enough? If every country in enlightened western Europe matched our generosity, then there would be NO question about needing help.
    • Finally, if we do have to donate the billions to earthquake relief, where does that money come from. I really, really doubt that we would win any hearts in Egypt if we pulled all of their aid in order to help fellow Muslims in need.

10. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When Bill goes on vacation, he drowns puppies.

When GW goes on vacation, he starts earthquakes.

Conservatives love carnage on vacation.

11. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    Bill, please check out blamebush today and read about the tsunami's connections to Bushco.

12. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Meanwhile, at the DemonUnderground. Too bad the top ten posts have already been submitted:

And this scientific genius:

Yup. If Al Gore had been elected, all the bad things that we have done to this earth the past several hundred of years would have been set right within four. And we'll never have earthquakes ever again.

13. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd really like to meet some of these people. I don't want to argue with them or anything - that would be pointless. I'd judt like to stare at them, like zoo animals or circus freaks.

How come these people never ask why Bill Clinton refused to sign the Kyoto Treaty? Or why the US Senate voted to reject it 96 - 0? (Kennedy, Harkin, Kerry all voted Nay)?

And have any of them noticed that Canada, China, Russia and others just announced that they will not renew the thing in a few years when it expires?

Or that virtually no one even bohters to claim that it would do a damned thing about global warming?

Silly questions; they know what they know, and that closes the debate.

14. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But how do you explain what happened in "The Day After Tomorrow"? If a look-a-like of Hillary can chastise Cheney and set everything straight, Bush can't know what he's doing.

Oh, by the way, Day After is the worst movie, EVER. I am still trying to figure out how someone can outrun cold weather.

15. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999

not to mention that

a) as stated previously, the democrats didn't vote in favor of kyoto and Clinton let the reworked bill sit on his desk.

b) kerry owns a SUV (reffering to the author of post #2 who says republicans have 4 kids and SUV's)

c) there were natural disasters prior to the Romans so I have no idea why people are seriously trying to tie this tsunami to the Bush administration.

Further proving my theory that it's not that people in the U.S. love George Bush, they just hate the left fringe.

16. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Come out to San Francisco May 1, you'll get a good look at some of the last communists in the world. They always demonstrate about a block from where I work, they have commie rappers and commie agitators and theres always this guy
    http://www.whack.org/~skott/guiltied.html
    who horns in on any ruckus with protest signs

Gay day is another one if you've got a strong stomach. After you get your fill of the loonies, you can take the Alcatraz tour and go to wine country.