Thread for complaints(Dynamo related)

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by schwabe13, Feb 13, 2007.

1. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    Lately I see a lot of negative , Dynamo related , posts .For all complainers , here is your only thread , where you can / should complain . Leave your negative posts only in here please .
    I'm sick off it , to read all this negative posts in all the threads !

So here is my complaint :

the Dynamo players shoe laces :
    Boring color , mostly , black or white .
    NO design at all !! .
    I would like to see orange shoe laces , with the blue swirl and the Dynamo logo on it . Please the Dynamo logo not too big , so that I'm able to see as well the orange color on the shoe laces .
    Maybe somebody could type this up in better english , send it to my e mail
    schwabe13@web.de , so that I can complain to some Dynamo shoe lace design manager .....

So all complainers , here is your chance , post only in this thread .
    Thank you very much
    Joachim aka The Kraut TM

2. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am going to complain that your only complaint is the Shoe Laces. That is unacceptable, you should also complain about the lack of coverage that the Shin Guards are getting. And don't even get me started on Pat's Gloves. :D

3. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX
    I want to complain that I can only complain on one thread. I mean, I get lost in threads sometimes and don't know where I'm posting.

Also, I don't complain. I tell it like it is. :D

FORCA DYNAMO!

4. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well Schwabe, I think you should use, Daz boots to the Glutz..:D
    No kidding.... I get tired of the mundane tiresome things people complain about.
    Only one I had from The Dynamo FO was the lack of information coming out about DP's or transfers.

5. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Is this where I register my complaint that Dynamo keeps beating FC Dallas?

6. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Honestly, I'm not a fan of the orange. I wish they had kept the SJ colors.

And lets not have the throwing of the water bottle caps this season!! They actually do hurt if you get hit directly . It was not cool when they started taking away the caps after you purchased a bottle because of the few fools that feel the need to throw objects!!

7. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are no cheerleaders at the game. This must be fixed.

8. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Just bring some pom poms with you. You already wear a skirt to games, don't you?

9. nobius

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only the Scottish contingent.

10. TxDynamo

TxDynamo Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Houston
    Only thing im complaining about is that theres actually a complaint thread. Are we really that bored we have to resort to complaining about our beloved Dynamo?

11. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No. As supporters you should be entitled to complaints you have with the organization or the team. You shouldn't expect perfection, but you should always demand it.

Are the away jerseys different this year? The ones last year were pretty awful me thinks. Not that my club has much room to talk with our prison outfits.

12. nobius

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah the away jerseys don't look like T-shirts anymore. There's a separate thread on the new ones. Are there any changes for FCD?

13. TxDynamo

TxDynamo Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Houston
    We are but leave the complaints to the Texans, Rockets and Astros, aside from the Texans, who have been here for years already and be thankfull that we have a soccer team in Houston

14. soccerscrub

soccerscrub Member

Feb 7, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    rep'd :D

15. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should be thankful that the Texans weren't the Los Angeles Breakers, actually.

And be thankful when the Stros don't resign Clemens, he's a waste.

16. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Besides the possibility of a sponsor I haven't heard of any. 3rd Degree is your man for that question.

17. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    too many Germans in the TA...

other than that I'm good.

18. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    We need to ban PSPs from the stadium-the next time I sit next to a kid with one, either he or the PSP is getting tossed on to the pitch.

19. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rep'd :cool:

20. TxDynamo

TxDynamo Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Houston
    I dont give a damn about either. We have the stupidest people runing them. Trades make no sense, dont get the people we need to win, the list goes on
    aside from Lee, what does that add 5 more wins

21. SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Houston - Clear Lake
    OK, I'll take a shot at complaining. I don't think that the Dynamo web site is very good. There's so much more that they could do to be fan friendly, especially for kids who love surfing the web. For instance:

• Desktop Wallpaper - Most teams have a professional looking wallpaper that fans can use as a backdrop on the computer screen (excellent marketing opportunity)
    • Kits/Logos - Many teams have their home, away, and 3rd kits proudly displayed on their web sites, which is a great way to get fans excited about them
    • More Photos - Soccer is a very visual sport, and fans love seeing photographs, especially action shots, of their favorite players. The web site should be littered with them.

That's plenty from my perspective -- I'm not much for complaining. I'm so happy that the Dynamo are right here in Houston that I'm more than willing to accept a few negatives.

22. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My complaint: No more student ticket prices. I think they should've continued to offer them until the UH contract's over.

23. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    I think they should ALWAYS offer them , no matter of an UH contract , or not . Katy , are you sure they won't offer any student tickets anymore ( link ?) ?

24. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    My complaint is that there are too many complaints in this thread:rolleyes:
    They should make a thread just for complaints,so we can get these complaints out of the way.
    We should be Happy to have a soccer team to complain about. and as for me?
    I'm okay your okay:)

25. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going by what someone else posted on the boards a while back. They got rid of general admission, and that's where the student tickets were. I don't have to worry about it anymore, but I'm sure other people might not go as much.