Thoughts on our season as a whole.

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 13, 2012.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well this season was not how we wanted it to be we did not make our goal in the league.

But there have been some good moments we got out of the group of death and reached the Coppa final.

at the end of the day we must remember where we have come from and find away to be competitive in Serie A without breaking the bank because if we break the bank we will go back down to Serie C...

Some seasons are born on a bad moon we just got to support this team no matter what through thick and thin from our loser players to our three tenors from our grounds keepers to our president we just got to believe we are the real fans not the people who are fans of teams who win because they have the money to sign players on top of players. When we win it will feel greater for us because we have a team that has to work its SS off to win...

2. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    overall, I'm happy with the season...let's look at things like this...

last season we ABSOLUTELY overperformed...there were many, MANY games won in the last minute of play that should have been points dropped for us...that we stayed in contention as long as we did is also because many of the other big teams we just SHIT last year...some of our overperforming has to do with our coach who can do arguably do miracles...how else can you explain using the same tactics time in and out, not utilizing or even growing a bench and somehow, still qualify for CL last year and still manage a top 6 finish this year where it was more competitive...remember, this is a guy that doesn't use the pickups we made or uses them poorly, doesn't demand Dela to spend more money, is only good at one formation....that we made it this far is a ********ing miracle.

this team did some amazing things in CL and for a time, were balancing campaign and CL like champs...we were the ********ing talk of Europe and still are--believe me, Europe took note of Napoli and that we are a rising power once again...I remember my Benfica-fan, mother in law shitting her pants hoping not to get us in the playoffs...LOL...and me begging to meet them...then Chelsea....

********, what a year...I only hope we make the necessary changes (maybe not all of them but most of them) so we can once again achieve some kind of greatness....******** Coppa Italia and EL...I don't care ...I mean, I wanna beat Juve more than anything...I don't care about the cup...

3. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    coppa italia alright, but yeaa we are ********ing beasts doessena you illiterate fat ********