This just in! Six million jews didnt die!

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by zverskiy yobar, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
  2. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Thats Hot!

3. nekounam

nekounam New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    on your mom
    On a personal level, yes. That's not saying much, because had 6 million Iranians perished in WWII, I would never hold the position that our national tragedy entitled us to foreign land, or indefinite foreign sympathy. Furthermore, I'd never allow a grave and unfortunate injustice, to serve as a pretext for a future role-reversal.

4. btousley

btousley New Member

Jul 12, 1999
    and he is completely wrong and a nutcase ..... thank you.

You may now go back to defending Iran.

5. Malaga CF fan

Malaga CF fan Member

Apr 19, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're right about that. How does the saying go?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abe Lincoln

I guess any advice Abe Lincoln had probably wouldn't get much play in Iran though...

6. peledre

peledre Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really do not want to get into a Zionism discussion, but this is just ludicrous.

7. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

What difference does it make how they died? These were not accidents for fvcks sake.

"There is no one "Iranian" viewpoint on the Holocaust. Not even "one government" position relating to that issue."

That was your head of state that said that right? At a public event no less. I guess your government does have a position.

8. nekounam

nekounam New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    on your mom
    No, I'm pretty sure it isn't. The simple fact of the matter is that the Palestinians paid for what the Germans did to the Jews, in land and in blood.

9. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Whatever it was that the Germans did, that is.

I can just see the roundtable discussion on Iranian PBS to examine this controversial topic. Four or five furrowed-unibrow intellectuals grappling with whether they were alive when gassed or they'd already died of starvation or were trampled by an elephant. Or whether there were gas chambers at all.

Then the infuriating break for the praise allah kill the jews death to America pledge drive.

10. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    So that is the issue. Simple enough. We just move Palestine to Canada or South Dakota, or perhaps a nice little sliver straddling the border of Iraq and Iran. There. Problem solved.

11. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Palestinians have also paid for what the Jordanians, Egyptians and Syrians have done. There's plenty of blame to go around, that is unless it's a fellow Arab.

12. jackrock

jackrock Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Talcott. WV
    Club:
    DC United

i approve this message.

13. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    Does it not give you the slightest pause as to this guy's judgement and therefore his ability to be trusted as a leader. I mean come on, how can any rational person believe this.

The coming danger is 100 years from now when it will be much easier to deny the holocaust.

14. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Aren't we entitled to another 7 pages of ridicule of Iran before you get into the arab-Israel history exposition?

15. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Why can't Palestinians own property in Jordan, Lebanon or Kuwait?

16. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    figured you'd say something like this.

How many died in ovens or gas chambers?

Were ripped from their families and forced to an early torturous death?

I could go on and on.

I love when you post because you give everyone the ability to see how morally bankrupt you are.

17. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I have read the full text of what he said. The specific context of his remarks related to the allegations that 6 million Jews were burned in ovens and gas chambers. Not whether millions of Jews had perished during WWII.

Indeed, have this translated for you verbatim and ask yourself if his comments were correctly reflected in your media?

18. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    It's interesting that you would get upset about penalties for revisionist history, but you never seem to get upset about human rights abuses or lack of freedom in the middle east, unless of course you are leveling the charges at Jews.

19. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    You mean like:

IM
    Neukonam
    Sebcoe
    !bob

20. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    Do you not consider the pogroms in europe, the inquisition and other attempts to eradicate Jews from the world. The Holocaust was only the latest and most effective attempt.

Or do you deny that all these events occurred?

21. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    or europe

or any arab land

22. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    The fact that you think this explains it tells so much about you. keep posting. soon you'll discredit yourself enough that everyone will figure you out.

23. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    A couple of points. As the president of Iran, he should not even be putting this sh!t out there. It is inviting more hatred and scorn and does nothing to help resolve any conflicts.

Second, using your translation, I am unimpressed. There is an implication there that a portion of the deaths were standard, run of the mill war deaths. It tends to deemphasize an absolute atrocity.

I guess he would be technically correct as they had already been tortured and murdered before they were burned in ovens. Does that make you feel better about the elected head of your government?

I'm not a big fan of our media, but I think they got the gist of this guys remarks.

24. USAsoccer

USAsoccer Member

Jul 15, 1999
    Tampa, Florida
    In light of Iran's President's significant rants and his belief that he is the instrument by which the 12th Iman (the Islamic Messiah, for lack of a better term) would come to earth, the idea that we may at some point in the not to distant future be in shooting war because of this madman is not so far fetched?

In light of Iran's push for nukes, and the Iranian's President's recent bizarre and disturbing comments about the Holocaust and Israel, how much longer can we stand by while Iran is allowed to proceed...

At what point does the international community act?

At what point does Iran become the modern day equivalent of the "guns of October"?

Read this article below, and then feel free to be completely FREAKED OUT!

Excerpts:

Iranian intentions
    TODAY'S COLUMNIST
    By Rachel Ehrenfeld and Paul E. Vallely
    December 9, 2005

Rachel Ehrenfeld is director of the American Center for Democracy, author of "Funding Evil; How terrorism is Financed — and How to Stop It" and a member of the Committee on the Present Danger. Retired Maj. Gen. Paul E Vallely is a senior military analyst for Fox News Channel and co-author of "Endgame — Blueprint for Victory in War on Terror."

One wonders what will it take for the international community to understand that Iran seriously intends to use its nuclear power to attack the "infidels."

Iran's latest move to ban international inspectors is just one more step that the new Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmedinijad, has taken to herald the return of the 12th Imam al-Mahdi, who is believed to have been born 1100 years ago and went missing in 941 and whom the Shi'ites and Mr. Ahmedinijad believe will return before judgment day "to lead an era of Islamic justice." According to the prophecies in the Muslim Hadith, (the traditions and sayings of the prophet Mohammed), the 12th Imam al-Mahdi will be resurrected only after "one-third of the world population will die by being killed and one-third will die as a result of epidemics." Indeed, last year's tsunami and this year's devastating hurricanes and earthquakes are being used as propaganda by the radical Shi'ite clerics, claiming that the recent calamities are part of these prophecies.

On Nov. 16, Mr. Ahmedinijad stated: "Our revolution's main mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi." In all his public statements in Iran and abroad, Mr. Ahmedinijad's messages are on target: Iran under his leadership must rise as a global power to lead the world in the footsteps of the prophets. He clearly follows up with actions -- moving on to develop nuclear weapons.

Yet, despite the evidence, neither the international community, nor the United States seem to comprehend Mr. Ahmedinijad's serious commitment to advance the arrival of the 12th Imam. Indeed, by continuing discussions with Iran, they are playing along, giving it the time and latitude needed to achieve nuclear proliferation.

Mr. Ahmedinijad's agenda has wide public appeal in Iran, as demonstrated by his landslide victory in the June election. This contradicts what many in the West and the United States want to believe.

Consequently, Mr. Ahmedinijad's agenda, which is strongly supported by Iran's clerics, precludes the possibility that Iran will stop developing its nuclear weapons and therefore that there can be a peaceful resolution for this problem.

Iran claims that it deserves to be a nuclear power like the United States and Russia. However, unlike the United States and Russia, which developed nuclear arsenals as mechanisms of deterrence, Iran by all indications is developing a nuclear arsenal as a mechanism to set off a chain reaction of death resulting in the destruction of a third of the world's population in order to facilitate the arrival of the Mahdi.

Not surprisingly, Iran has just passed a new law to ban foreign inspections of its nuclear facilities, and at the same time announced its plan to build 20 more nuclear plants.

According to the Hadith, the Mahdi's arrival will be preceded by three major stages. First, territorial conquests marked by death, destruction and conversion to Islam. In the case of Iran, it presents a real possibility of religious war with worldwide ramifications. The second stage constitutes the subversion and taxation, or economic domination, of the newly controlled territories, which according to Shi'ite interpretation would be under its domination.

The significance of these prophecies of the Hadith and the Koran lies not in the truth or falsehood of the predictions. Rather, the significance of these prophecies is that the Muslim faith imposes its belief that Islamic prophecy is reality-based. The radical Shi'ites led by Mr. Ahmedinijad consider themselves the advance guard in the mission to bring back the 12th Imam. If left undisturbed, this 1,400-year-old religious dogma carries a lethal payload......

(Rest of the article can be found here

http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-e...92511-8567r.htm

25. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    The international community has been acting, but I think it is time to take it up a notch. He does appear to be a threat outside of his borders. He is the embodiment of the things we were told Saddam was.

I hate to keep harping on the topic, but our Iraqi diversion makes us less effective in dealing with Iran. Therefore, we really do need a strong coalition willing to back up its rhetoric with action.