The villanization of the Mexican player

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    [​IMG]
    Sign language: "I went for the ball." - "No, you went for his balls"

[​IMG]

"It wasnt me, it was number 9"

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    U20 Mexico lost 2-1 to U20 US

3 Mexican players were thrown out.

3. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    whoa. shouldn't this be on the Mexican U-20 thread though?

4. They played today? Who where the players?

5. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004

> Nice <

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    and keep pretending that all US players are incapable of committing dirty fouls

7. MightyMouse

MightyMouse BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 19, 2003
    Island paradise east of the mainland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am a Trollio please Neg Rep me :)

8. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    Those gringos sure are whine like little bitches. Always tuning their head when their own players hack but when someone hacks their queer team they cry like little girls.

9. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I find the continuous complaints and stereotypes quite hipocritical and the US attitude very self righteous.

Look at how fans/players reacted in the Detroit Pistons/Indiana Pacers game. There have been countless fights in US sports and classless acts by US fans. Even in MLS, where intensity is not as high in other sports for obvious reasons, has had its share of scuffles.

You want to talk about class? US seems to get a lot of literal A$$ kicking.

Then with all the complaints of tackles in US threads, when a pic is posted of a US player tackling a Mex player. the US fan posts "way to go".... great display of class.

frekin hipocrits.

10. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    couldnt agree more

11. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Could you post the link...

12. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  13. El Cabrito

El Cabrito Member

Dec 22, 2002
    Ca

I find it funny that there are threads in their MLS forum that complain to death about how the refs allow all the hacking to go on, but for some reason they seem to think that their players "drop" that bad habit when they put on the Nats uniform.

14. southsideirish71

southsideirish71 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Chicago
    Mexican players and their fans are both dirty.

The fans throw urine in bags at players in Mexico City. How classy is this.
    They chant Ossama, very classy.

Countless times watching Mexican players punch players, kick when they are on the ground. I am glad that finally the refs are starting to call this on you classess mopes.

15. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    And the Irish aren't dirty? A bunch of drunk bastards who start riots at every game they attend. I bet the Americans would chant Osama if Mexico were attacked by terrorists. I don't know where you got this crap about urinating in bags and tossing them at players, maybe you've had one bottle too many of whisky? So why don't you shut up and just go away you stupid trashbag troll.

16. Nutmeg

Nutmeg Member+

Aug 24, 1999
    A lot of you guys know that I am about as big a US fan as there is, but even I have to agree with this. When Beckham was needled into retaliating against Argentina and got himself booted from the 98 World Cup, the overwhelming reaction in England wasn't pissing and moaning about the dirty play of Argentina. They were pissed at Beckham. It took a very long time for him to live that down.

US fans shouldn't be cheering on dirty play, even if they're on the receiving end of it. It's childish and unsophisticated. It shows an immature understanding of the game.

Fortunately, US players, for the most part, have kept their heads recently. Not all of the time, but most of the time. The last time I can remember a player in a US jersey at any level being suspended was Claudio Reyna in 2001 at Costa Rica. The best way to respond to dirty tactics is to use your frustration to your advantage and keep kicking ass. If you're getting hacked, you're probably winning. If you're hacking, you're probably losing.

As for the referee, yes, he's a dumbass. We hate him in MLS. I'm not going to assume he's any better internationally. I didn't see the game, but based on what I've seen from Prus in the past, my guess is he had lost control well before Mexican teenagers started mobbing him.

17. southsideirish71

Jul 25, 2003
    Chicago

What a witty retort. I am irish so I must be drunk. Well you are mexican so you must be my landscaper. You must be a MENSA member with that clever wit.

The urine bag thing is well known.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2004-02-12-notebook-mexicans-crowd_x.htm

I guess if you can beat us on the pitch, yell racial chants, throw urine, batteries, limes, etc.

They should put up a 50 foot brick wall along the border and enforce our security.

18. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Another dumbass newbie talking smack.
    [​IMG]

19. southsideirish71

Jul 25, 2003
    Chicago
    Another american who is of mexican decent who thinks that california is mexico.

20. blanquiroja redded

Jun 1, 2004
    New Jersey
    I agree with you. Mexicans are dirty. They commit the most crime here among latinos in the United States. What do u expect?

21. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Only if you read that article

But we did beat you guys on the pitch as a matter of fact we slaughtered you guys.

Besides it's not only Mexico,:
    This kinda sh1t happens in many places. So just stop b1tching about it.

22. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Lame.

23. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Yeah Blanqui, y los Peruanos no? No intentes ser el inocente.

24. La China Poblana

May 13, 2003
    Chicago
    Eleven posts, and you're in the red. At least you've got ambition. You've strayed too far from Western Ave. if you've found yourself here. It's clear you know nothing about the Mexican National team, or those of us who support them. Go back to the USMNT boards, where you'll find plenty of people sympathetic to the kind of sh!t you're spewing. Until you do, you're just taking up space until a mod does us the favor of binning your posts.

25. southsideirish71

Jul 25, 2003
    Chicago
    Well I guess when we play the third world we should expect them to play and act like savages.