"The Twelfth Hour" Transfer & Rumours Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Legacy, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manué

manué New Member

Jul 28, 2003
    Connecticut, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Window Window, you are about to close. Who is going to come to us?

2. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Why is RM sending Woody to the premiership.....when healthy hes awesome and he has been healthy the whole preseason.

3. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Amen....

4. Battlecat714

Battlecat714 New Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Anaheim, Ca
    they aren't sending him. Boro offered it to him. It's up to him to decline it, or accpet it.

5. Chuchuko

Chuchuko New Member

Aug 20, 2006
    Man i would feel bad for Woodgate if he'd go. He didn't have a proper chance at Real.

6. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Chivu will be nice. He fills two of the biggest hole on the team. If I am Capello, I will play him a CB this season and Ramos at rightback. Ramos will get more experienses while Roberto Carlos grows older. Then, Chivu will move to leftback and Sergio Ramos to CB.

I never like the Reyes move, but I dont want him to be at Atletico. They are quietly building a team. Sergio Agüero, Torres, "Maxi" Rodríguez, Costinha and Reyes will form a good team.

7. Battlecat714

Battlecat714 New Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Anaheim, Ca
    how old do you want Roberto to go?!

8. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  9. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sky Sports is saying that RM told Woodgate to find a home in the Premiership for one year on loan - his choice.

10. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I read something similar. He has three teams interested: Liverpool, Newcastle and Boro. He was told he could choose any of those three.

11. Battlecat714

Battlecat714 New Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Anaheim, Ca
    isn't he in good shape now? Why would he wanna leave when he can prove himself?

12. gringotuno

gringotuno New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Miami, Florida
    Because he has been well before... and that was usually followed quickly by a lengthy and serious injury. It would be better to have another Pavon for the following year than to make any real plans based on Woodgate.

13. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    2004-2005....played no games
    2005-2006....played about 15 games....10 shut outs...
    2006-2007....has been available all preseason

Seems to be like someone whos ever improving....if we need to loan him out we can do it january....for now we should give him the benefit of doubt.

14. Chuchuko

Chuchuko New Member

Aug 20, 2006
  15. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    the problem with woody going to boro is they wont be able to pay his wages. my guess is he's going to liverpool on loan.

looks like filipe, who didnt find success at madrid as the touted RC replacement, has signed with deportivo la coruna.

and the ricardo oliveira deal to milan looks just about official. physical tomorrow...and a 4 year contract worth 1.5 mill euros per season.

16. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
  17. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Milan are truly stupid, they must be. I mean if you are going in the market for a striker go for the best meaning (Ronaldo, Tevez, even Adriano). Don't go for the washed up Oliveira. The guy has had a string of bad luck and hasn't really been effective in Europe lately.

It's not like they got a good attacking force up front excluding Kaka. You take Kaka from Milan and they die as a team. Gilardinho gets more invisible than Raul did last season and even during the WC. Inzaghi really is known for poaching and is half the poacher Ruud is. Good luck to the cheaters it serves them right. After all ther management has been fed with a silver spoon, they deserve the fall.

18. Ronaldo:el phenomeno

Feb 17, 2006
    Springfield
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yeah I agree, they deserved what they got. I personally was baffled they were even allowed into the champions league, disgraceful.

19. Chuchuko

Chuchuko New Member

Aug 20, 2006
    Well they wish they could but none of these people are available.

20. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Wrong Chuchuko, Tevez is available, Ronaldo was available, Adriano is available, Klose is available. There are a list of able players who are available to pick up... so why Oliveira? Stupid buy, if they were trying to prove a point to us it will kick them in the ass in the end.

These asswipes (not attacking the fans the management), sell Shev for a huge price but go for another teams big striker and want to pay peanuts? There is no sense in that... absolute rubbish by there team. I hope Lille and co, knock them out at the CL group stage.

After all they can lean on Kaka and Inzaghi so much.... Teams will catch wind of that and look those guys down. To prove it they struggled in qualifying for the group stages they will also struggle to get out without a good goal scorer. Remember ties get you nothing, you must win in football and win away from home. Without a proven goalscorer they won't be able to do that.

21. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    no milan are smart. tevez is a waste of money at this point. i said earlier--his attitude is worse than ronaldo, romario, zlatan, mido, and cassano combined. I dont think I've ever seen such a pompous, arrogant striker in my life. He's not even playing for Corinthians. He ran off to Argentina to perform on some fukin concert TV show. Tevez is basically the Terrell Owens of soccer at this point. not worth investing in.

oliveira isnt exactly washed up. i think he's worth gambling on. 15 million Euros for a striker who is capable of scoring over 20 goals isnt bad at all. i mean, you'd have to pay almost twice that much for Ronaldo who is more injury prone and 4 years older. so from that perspective, it's a good move. i think ronaldo is still better than oliveira, but the guy looks fine now--he's played well while on loan in Brazil. and milan didnt want to pay more for Ronaldo, especially when it couldve involved a Madrid first option for Kaka. whatever.

22. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    klose is not available. why would the best team in germany sell their best player? they have a chance at the CL and winning the league with him at the helm. and this is especially the case now that their league is 3 rounds in. Adriano is available, but I'm not sure if Milan and Inter would be willing to negotiate.

as for sheva...well, chelsea just came up with a sum for him. i dont think he's worth that much...in terms of money value, he's worth more than ronaldo just because Sheva stays healthy. I mean, you could say the same about Madrid. Chelsea offered 100 million euros for Kaka...and Madrid offers 50?

23. Battlecat714

Battlecat714 New Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Anaheim, Ca
    what do you guys think of Rodrigo Palacio playing here? Sorry if repeat...

24. Mibu Clan

Mibu Clan New Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Bogota
    Kid needs to develop more ImO...

25. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid