The Spanish Supporters last night

Discussion in 'Spain: National Teams' started by womble, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. womble

womble New Member

Jan 13, 2001
    Brighton
    Small minded wankers

Racist scum Spanish supporters.

2. depor15

depor15 Member

Jun 28, 1999
    Re: Small minded wankers

Yes they are, but the English are not a bunch of innocents either,

here is a book I suggest you read

'There An't No Black in the Union Jack' The Cultural Politics of Race and Nation

by Paul Gilroy

3. se7en

se7en New Member

Aug 18, 2004

wonder if this all becoz of what aragones said.

4. muff007

muff007 New Member

May 25, 2004

I'm neutral as I'm from Northern Ireland but the Spanish fans are an absolute disgrace!!!!! The England team should have walked off the pitch. I know their fans are bad at times but I don't think I've heard them racially abuse opponents like that.

Spanish fans were scumbags tonight!

What sort of world do we live in?

5. Step-Over

Step-Over Member

Mar 29, 2003

As an American, I must say that racism is ubiquitous.

For instance, recently in the states, Hispanic and Latino people are very much discriminated against, as immigration is a big worry. They are cheap labor entering American borders, thus right-wing tv shows spout "diego" this and "wet-back" that.

Furthermore, with the events of Spain pulling out of Iraq, American sentiments of Spain, and Latin countries has worsened. On radio stations, viewer call in saying "wussy diego" and "lazy diego" as epithets pointing to Spain's pullout of its military forces after Aznar was voted out. These views are constantly broadcasted.

It's a shame, but it permeates everywhere.

6. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm

First of all, I don't think this thread was necessary in this forum as it is nothing more than a flame.

On the issue. The racists taunts during the match is really sad. Sometimes when you think racism is disapearing, it just rears it's ugly head. There is no excuse for the fans who behaved in such a disgraceful manner. I do feel it is necessary to say that this was not all of the Spanish fans, and from what I understand not even close to the majority. There will always be idiots on all sides (English fans aren't without racists & troublemakers). Making generalizations about all Spaniards based on the actions of the few is almost as irresponsible as the actions of the few today.

7. minuscapita

minuscapita Member

May 10, 2002
    Fremont, ca
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

HaaHaa!!

Its like a piece of PooP telling another piece of Poop "Boy, your Sh!t stinks"
    Don’t forget who colonized half of the world; The English are well known to be extremely hateful and raciest!
    Hey, we are not the ones killing woman and children in Iraq!!
    Take a good look at your self scum and go kill innocent people instead of bothering us here.

8. Topside

Topside New Member

Nov 2, 2004

What planet are you on? and who are you calling scum?

9. Topside

Topside New Member

Nov 2, 2004

what planet are you on? and who are you calling scum?

10. Spanish fans = Disgrace

11. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan

Bollox - with the English racists at football they are generally an easily identifiable bunch of low-life morons (skinheads etc).

Those chants last night were coming from all corners of the ground and all types of people - guys in suits with their kids were joining in for fvcks sake.

I'm sure the inca's share your view of the english empire - oh thats right, they can't seeing as your conquistadores wiped them out.

The fact you are even trying to justify what happened for the last two nights gives me a fair idea of just where your racist attitudes lie....

SCUM

12. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Were an absolute disgrace. There was no ********ing need. Beckham kept his mouth shut at the final whistle, the tool. And left it to other players to speak about how racist the crowd was. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

13. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

There was know need mate.
    Racist bastards.

14. The Bergamister

The Bergamister New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Bergamo and Brussels
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think we covered the subject to death.... short time memory and all that:

The Football Association has vowed to step up efforts to stamp racism out of the football after losing an appeal against a £28,000 fine imposed following England's game in Sweden.
    The fine was imposed by European football's governing body, UEFA, after a section of England supporters were accused of racially abusing striker Henrik Larsson during the Euro 2000 qualifying match in Stockholm two months ago.

FA lawyers disputed that there had been any racist chanting, but UEFA's appeals body rejected an appeal against the fine following a hearing in Geneva.

A UEFA statement read: "The appeal was rejected following evidence presented by the referee, Pierluigi Collina, and the UEFA delegate at the match, Mattieu Sprengers, stressing that on at least eight occasions during the game English fans had directed racist chants at the Swedish player, Henrik Larsson."

Football Association lawyer Nick Coward said they were "disappointed" by the verdict

15. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

The game has come along way since 2000. What the spanish crowd did last night, was totally unacceptable. Throw the book at you lot in my opinion.

16. The Bergamister

The Bergamister New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Bergamo and Brussels
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My lot???? I am not even remotely spanish but do get terribly annoyed because the thugs from before have now turned judge...

17. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Racism Is Totally Unacceptable. If You Think Racism Is Acceptable Than You Are C Unt

18. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Pot. Black. Calling. Kettle. The. We'll leave it there. But i have just watched the highlights on TV and i am absolutly shocked at the behaviour of the Spanish fan. Milan fans are the same. Pissing in bottles and throwing them on us, getting flares launched into our section of the ground. Inter Milan v NUFC, a few years back.

England, in the 80's had hooligans, but the Spanish and Itallions have took over from us. Racist Bastards.

19. SF Gooner

SF Gooner New Member

Apr 21, 2004
    tri state stunna
    seriously, you gotta chill. England had their problems, but they had them. You still got cvnts like the National Front holding rallies everywhere. Racism is everywhere. Dont think it's not in England cause you dont hear chants. Spain will be punished. Dont make it out like all spaniards are racist.

20. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I'm not. At my Ground, NUFC. There is absolutly no racism going on. My brother was nearly thrown out for say ' Fook Off, and that was to one of our players.

21. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
  22. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Look, I am going to put the record straight on this once and for all.........

1) The match was played at the Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid.

2) As you may be aware, there is a hardcore, fanatic group of Real Madrid fans called 'Ultras Sur', akin to Chelsea's head hunters, who are, undeniably, racist morons who still hold outdated, fascist ideologies close to heart.

3) We sane, right-minded, decent spaniards are disgusted by this behaviour and feel ashamed by the childish, narrow minded actions of a 'minority' of spanish fans.

4) The reason I place minority in dummy quotes is for the simple reason that I mean minority of spanish fans in general, not the minority of spain fans at the game. Many of the Ultras Sur, being the 'secret' teacher's pets of the madrid board of directors (who deny the existence of Los Ultras), may hav received tickets directly from the club for the match.

5) I am spanish myself, and I do not feel I should have to apologise for something I have not been party to, but on behalf of the RFEF, I would apologise for the conduct of the fcuking madridistas. I am sure the RFEF will issue an official apology and launch an investigation in due course.

6) At the end of the day, I am not turning a blind eye to the racist chanting, but it was primarily a game of football, so let's let the sport do the talking, and not let the fascist kunts ruin the beautiful game.

Let Me know your views, as I feel strongly about this subject.

Guillermo Lloret Fariña

23. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Look, I am going to put the record straight on this once and for all.........

1) The match was played at the Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid.

2) As you may be aware, there is a hardcore, fanatic group of Real Madrid fans called 'Ultras Sur', akin to Chelsea's head hunters, who are, undeniably, racist morons who still hold outdated, fascist ideologies close to heart.

3) We sane, right-minded, decent spaniards are disgusted by this behaviour and feel ashamed by the childish, narrow minded actions of a 'minority' of spanish fans.

4) The reason I place minority in dummy quotes is for the simple reason that I mean minority of spanish fans in general, not the minority of spain fans at the game. Many of the Ultras Sur, being the 'secret' teacher's pets of the madrid board of directors (who deny the existence of Los Ultras), may hav received tickets directly from the club for the match.

5) I am spanish myself, and I do not feel I should have to apologise for something I have not been party to, but on behalf of the RFEF, I would apologise for the conduct of the fcuking madridistas. I am sure the RFEF will issue an official apology and launch an investigation in due course.

6) At the end of the day, I am not turning a blind eye to the racist chanting, but it was primarily a game of football, so let's let the sport do the talking, and not let the fascist kunts ruin the beautiful game.

Let Me know your views, as I feel strongly about this subject.

Guillermo Lloret Fariña

24. minuscapita

minuscapita Member

May 10, 2002
    Fremont, ca
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Look, I don't agree with what happened and if it was up to me I would never let any of these retards back to the stadium...
    But if you read my post again you will notice that I found the fact that the english and italians are trying to give us a lesson in love was actually quite funny.
    That's all