The South, the Great Plains, and the Rocky Mountains

Discussion in 'Elections' started by SportBoy333, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Blitzz Boy

Blitzz Boy Member

Apr 4, 2002
    The West Side
    Yeah, there's nothing that us Red Staters like better than people who live in places that have been paved over since the 18th century telling us what to do with the land where we live.

Yes, I know that North Carolina has some beautiful areas. When you live in the 3rd driest state in the country, everything in North Carolina is pretty.

But if Bush is so bad for the environment, how come the people that live in the places with the "most environment" (Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Arizona) vote for him?

2. NGV

NGV Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Harry Reid, the new Senate Minority Leader, is anti-abortion. And it's not like they suddenly pulled this guy out from under some rock yesterday- previously, he was the #2 Dem in the Senate.

3. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    [Democrat]You are all inbred, stupid, ignorant, scared hick morons! How dare you think that your vote should count the same as mine? I have a degree from Columbia, a law degree from Harvard, I spent my first 10 years out of law school defending victims of police brutality in New York City and I've been spending the last 5 years working in Paris so that my Yale-educated wife (hey, no-one's perfect) could follow her dream of teaching English in France! I drive a BMW, have a ski chalet in Switzerland and a timeshare in Aruba...how far from your hometown have you traveled, Dollyworld?? Just leave the thinking to us, and we'll take care of you...

...by the way, please vote for my candidate?? Pretty pretty pleeeeeassse?????[/Democrat]

4. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Uh...pal?? We won. If anyone's leavin', it's gonna be your sorry ass.

5. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tell me again, which land-grant college are you attending, Axis?

6. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    I attend the most "red" school in Massachussetts, thank you very much.

7. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whatever you say, Mr. Private School.

8. flowergirl

flowergirl Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    panama city, FL
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

{gwb- I am too a cowboy! I've never had to work an honest day's work in my entire life, my daddy was president, he got me into YALE, got me out of Vietnam, the rest of my family doesn't seem to have my annoying accent, but I am to a cowboy! and i'm just like you! really! i'm a moral (read - drug taking-drunk-driving-go-to-church-every-once-in-a-while )stand up guy!

i'll take your jobs and and your healthcare and make your children die in my religious crusade - all from my sprawling ranch in Texas - but vote for me so those liberals can't make gay people legal.

ugh. it's useless. nevermind.