The SixtyFive Million Euro Man - The New Welcome Kaka Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K8kaCR9

K8kaCR9 New Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    jesus i love this guy

i thought at the beginning of the season that if him and ronaldo could get on off the pitch then it could lead to success on...and it seems to be working

2. brazil4life

brazil4life New Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I love him to. He is one of the biggest brazilian players.

3. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think he wasn't that good (far from best brazilian players).

He should either:

• Step up his game, start giving us those 65M performances!
    • Get prepared mentally, this aint Milan, he's not gonna get cookies when he doesn't perform he will get white hankies in his face and angry people booing him.

Now, what are you 2 Kaka fanboys going to do about this :D?

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^^ Don't try to tempt people into getting the response you want.

Kaka has been good overall this far. Not brilliant, but very good, at least in my opinion.

5. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This. FFS You can't judge him on how good he has been for us just on the last match he played in (e.g. the Sevilla match).

6. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I was just joking with them fellas. Kaka has been good yes, but i still think he needs to step up his game just because he can!

7. brazil4life

brazil4life New Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kaka wont disappoint us!!!

8. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines

Because? :D

9. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    He's ********ing awesome.

10. Vilmar

Vilmar Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He was awsome, currently Id really like to see him get some pace back.

11. Vilmar

Vilmar Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man was he a useless joke against Milan, he screwed up everything he could

12. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid

lol @ your 2 recent posts :)

13. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    OMG! That is so funny....

14. Vilmar

Vilmar Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He WAS as in past tense you retard, you know when he played for Milan...

15. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    hehehehe

16. ImOnFire15

ImOnFire15 New Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What a waste of money.

17. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So true...

He hasn't been the same since 2007.

18. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I posted this some days ago. I still think people need to BOO the shit out of him so that he can step up his game. He was horrible tonight.

19. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Posters called me a hater.. but I called it.

Anyways, animo y tranquillo Kaka! Cristiano will be back soon to give you churripenalty! (Don't throw rocks, I'm joking lol)

20. sangokud1973 redded

Oct 21, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kaka pace is gone but most importantly he seems scared to even run with the ball now days, he seems so cautious in his approach to games,it must be the injuries.

I also find him trying to much to be like a real playmaker,i remember he said he didn't want to copy zidane but today he seemed to trying to do a little too much of what he isn't really good at and forgot what he is good for,his amazing runs.

I can recall 3 times when he received the ball down the middle with space in front of him to run into but soon as he got it he had passed to someone else who clearly wasn't as quick as him and we lost the ball on nothing came of it.

The strange thing is that he is to an extent different with brazil.

21. russian19020

russian19020 New Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Yes, I agree with what was posted above. He wasn't very sure of himself lately. He doesn't run fast anymore and doesn't play playmaker like he does in brazil. Lost the ball tooo many times today.

22. sangokud1973 redded

Oct 21, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think kaka knows what it is like to be injured and now pretty much plays kinda scared if you ask me, he did it to an extent in italy aswell after his injuries and i remember watching him against arsenal and he couldn't get away from flamini,that is when i knew kaka was never going to be the player of 2005 to 2007.

I think we just going to have to accept it,it is in his mind a bit like robben.

23. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Maybe this is crazy but maybe this matchup was a little too soon for Kaka. For someone as emotionally attached to his former club and all it had to be difficult. And I'm imagining no matter how much of a professional you are it's hard to just disconnect yourself from your past. Before today he was underwheling no doubt but his play today defied reasonable explanation at times. I'm still optimistic he'll come good for us though....

24. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I see what your saying, but he's a professional and it's not like he's lit it up the prior games.

For the first 60 or so minutes it was like he was trying not to do anything to help us win or aid in Milan losing. WTF man.

25. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I know emotions play a part but not that big a part. There was a time when he was given the ball in the middle of the pitch and had no one in front of him or around him. I though to myself here we go, he will make a run straight at goal. Granero or Xabi i can't remember which one was just ambling to the side of him and he passed it to them. I was like what the hell. They should be passing you the ball in this position not the other way around. This is your space. You have room to make a run and do something and you just play a little lateral ball and wash your hands with the whole thing. WOW.