The SixtyFive Million Euro Man - The New Welcome Kaka Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Life sucks...now get translating! :p

2. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Really? It seemed more important when you were asking for the translation.:D
    Next time you ask for a translation my two word answer may well have 'off'
    as the second word.:p

3. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Google Chrome is a pretty good browser for translating and pretty fast one overall.

4. Andrew R

Andrew R New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    English is compulsory in china, The USA has English as it's official language and it's the same with India. It's the language of the world!:D

5. MadridForever

MadridForever Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Well, i can be wrong but in my opinion Mourihno isn't too worried about Kaka injury. His work will be easier without Kaka.

In my opinion, one of the most interesting things of the pre-season (and the first games of the season) was to see how Mourinho was able to fit Kaka and Ronaldo in the same starting 11, and still have a balanced team (from Mourinho point of view), because both players are really bad defending.

Without Kaka, he "only" has to worry to find the best place to Ronaldo, a place where Ronaldo can show all his talent, without affect on the balance of the team.

VdV, Canales, Granero or Khedira are more team players than Kaka, and Mourinho will have easier to build a balanced team with those players.

Some newspapers (AS) are speaking about Real Madrid signing Ozil after Kaka injury, but in my opinion Mourinho at this moment is more worried about sign defenders to reinforce the team than sign Ozil. Even he will be also happier with a new striker than with Ozil.

I like Ozil, but his signing fit more with the typical Florentino signing, the new "star" player of the last World Cup, that he wants to sign although we don't need him (or we need reinforce more other positions).

6. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    But since this is a Spanish team, you can expect that the best news sources will be in Spanish so you gotta figure out how to use google or chrome translation AND go ahead, learn a little Spanish to get by. We have some posters who are generous with their time and translate radio shows for our benefit and sometimes they do translate bits of articles. But we certainly can't demand that of them.

Welcome to the forum. :)

7. Andrew R

Andrew R New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Ah thank you. I went to a private school from age 5 to 11 and I was almost fluent in French. Then I went to state school for then on after and now can barley count to 10. Blame them. I will use google next time.

8. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
  9. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    He said he studied in private school and then public school - but there is nothing that suggests he studied accounting.

10. Madrid_Yank

Madrid_Yank New Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    :D Clever!

11. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    :rolleyes: @ the Brazilian doctor. I hate it when people make mistakes or intentionally hide things and than say oh i have 55 years of experience like somehow that makes you immune from making mistakes. You took advantage of Ricky (and he let them do it) because you wanted him to play for your country, simple as that. You probably thought the risk to his health was worth taking. Now saying that oh because of my super duper doctor skillzz Kaka was able to play will prove what exactly? Give me a fecking break.

I genuinely think that Ricky is telling the truth, that he actually thought that the pain in the knee could be because of the groin problem, although Ricky just said the other day that he went on vacation pain free which is why he didn't feel the need to call our Doctors. Anyway, i bet the Brazilian mega crack doctor knew or at least had an inkling and yet kept it from Ricky and us. Why did he not tell Ricky to have the knee looked at? His job was done. Brazil were out. He was our problem now. The Brazilian FA was not going to foot the bill. We just did. That guy is now lecturing everyone on medical ethics. :rolleyes:

Ricky needs to take some responsibility too. He knew things were wrong and he should have gotten in touch with our medical staff. The fact that he spent 3 weeks or whatever with ligament damage is just not right. We made an investment with him and its our right to know about his physical well being.

Has anyone else noted how last year the 2 madrid sport dailies were all Ricky is our lord and savior and in the last few days they have started to treat him like anyone not called Ronaldo?

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The dutch did the same with Robben. It was obvious he was injured, but they sent him to Doctor BBQ and Icecream to make him play in the World Cup.

Bayern are furious and say that Robben is in a broken down state. :D

13. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    Don't forget, this is the same Brazilian NT doctor who claimed at the beginning of the World Cup that Madrid had misdiagnosed him with a hernia when it was only a muscular imbalance.

Before anyone asks, yes a hernia can cause your opposite leg to hurt because you overuse it to protect the groin injury. But it would be a hell of a lot of overuse in order to produce meniscal tears both medially and laterally, as well as damage to the articular cartilage that covers the bone surface. Tears of that nature are generally due to arthritis, which has nothing at all to do with compensating for a groin injury. Man, I'd love to get my hands on that arthroscopic video and see the extent of that injury, not just what MARCA and the media want us to believe.

14. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004