Alert: The Roma sub-forum moderation is sub-par, do something

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Matrim, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Just in the last week I've been name called and insulted in different manners at least 4 times I can remember, yet the single moderator in the sub-forum has done literally nothing every single time.

Yet, when I adopt the same language or insulting tone as the people who get away with it, I'm being promptly and publicly warned and shamed for said things.

One of the 'protected' people is a person who's been permanently banned form the forum, nicname Sal, yet he circumvents the ban by having multiple other accounts, namely @L'immortale and @Sal' are the two I know of, one of them was recently yellow carded for some other infractions too.

I don't mind the free-er way of moderating exactly, but there are clear doubel-standards shown by the moderator of the sub forum towards protecting his best friend in the forum and antagonizing me in particular for some unknown to me reason.

My appeal is that Sal's multiple accounts being treated as the violation of the forum rules they are, and the moderator for the Roma sub-forum to be replaced or at least helped by people who are better at being fair to everyone. If you think that a banned person should have the freedom to create as many accounts as he likes and post things like "cuck" and "fcuk yourself" and qualification for the other users on daily basis then that's another matter.

The moderator in questions is @Vulpinous

SaI' repped this.
  2. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Matrim I put Sal on a yellow this past month and gave him infractions every time he spoke out of line. What more would you like? His presence has already been discussed with a super mod.

soccernutter repped this.
  3. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I'd like either to either:

1. Discourage other members of insulting me while I'm being wary of replying in kind because you'd pounce on me harder than on them, the same way you're discouraging me. Especially Sal who has the option to change accounts even if he gets banned in one of them for provoking me - I don't have puppet accounts after all.
    2. You reverting to shrugging off my insults towards other members in the same nonchalant way you shrug off insults against me.

Either would be plenty cool.