The Ricardo Vaz Te Thread - No. 3 [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portugallia

Portugallia BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 9, 2005
    No he is not Portuguese at all.

Being Portuguese requires one to be of the Galician race as that's what the "gal" part of Portugal relates to.

One's ancestry has more to do with a person's nationality than where a person is born.

You know, Portuguese people can't complain about not being respected in the international community while we allow ourselves to be portrayed by people who are clearly not of real Portuguese ancestry or nationality.

You can't have it both ways!

We can't keep ignoring what the Spaniards are doing - cultural genocide, to our own race in Galicia while we allow ourselves to be portrayed by people who are not even from our continent much less our nation.

Then we wonder why we don't have respect around the world? :rolleyes:

2. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Huh thats funny...I was born in the United States, but according to you, I am more Portuguese than an African born in Portugal.

Its a nice try, but all you are really doing is displaying your racism.

It is in the Portuguese culture to be accepting of other cultures and races and to not exclude them from the Portuguese culture. Obviously you never quite caught on to that. Thankfully you will never become a national leader...cant imagine what this world would be like with another genocide.

3. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Be quiet. According to me, he is Portuguese and he might very well be a huge part of the Seleccao in the future. Just like Miguel is, just like Andrade again will be.

4. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal

wow...looks like Portugallia has been having fun at wikipedia as well

5. geeko79

geeko79 Member

Mar 18, 2005
    Toronto
    so...I guess all the teams in south america and north america should be ashamed of themselves as well as Australia, heck even some african countries, ******** even Germany, England, Holland...etc.

Why not make this a tournament based on RACE since it is what essentially you are saying. Historically white, black, asian and native countries against each other.

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Portugallia shouldn't be allowed to post.

7. sportinglisbon1

sportinglisbon1 New Member

Jan 2, 2002
    Mississauga, ON.

I disagree. He should be allowed to post... Just not in the Portugal forum. :D

8. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The problem with Portugallia is he makes is own observation into Fabricated or Useless theories that are not credible.

Just ignore him,Like people Ignore me.

9. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    That doesnt work neither, because that shit that he posts are absurd. Makes all of Portugal and Portuguese migrant look bad.

10. artistwanta_b

artistwanta_b Member

Aug 16, 2004
    I understand that everyone has a right to his point of view.

There is no place for racist comments here or anywhere else in the world. This is an open forum but can we as bigsoccer Portugal supporters take a vote whether those type of posts should be allowed. We remove post with curse words but allow this type of ignorant statements which I would think is far more offensive to most people then a four letter word.

11. marcopaulo

marcopaulo Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Vancouver
    i came across a forum where people were praising ribery basically for being white. saying he is the only true player for france not the africans and not even zidane for being of algerian descent. statements like that and like the ones in this thread just show how ignorant some people can be. especially when arguably our greatest ever player is EUSEBIO. i also had a laugh when i found out that ribery is married to an algerian woman and converted to islam. i don't think the guys on that french forum know that. shhhhhh... don't tell them. haha

12. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Culture is a beautiful thing.

13. BWFC/Sporting

BWFC/Sporting New Member

May 16, 2005
    I am disgusted to hear the hatred that Portugalia has peddled on this site. He shows a lack of respect for his fellow humans.

Strangely enough my children feel more of a pull toward their Portuguese roots than their English ones. Even though it's only their Grandmother and her family who are From Portugal.

My kids have the option of playing football for either England, Portugal or Australia if they ever get the chance.

Perhaps Portugalia could tell me which country they should chose.....Muppett.

14. artistwanta_b

artistwanta_b Member

Aug 16, 2004
    The less he speaks the better.

15. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Are we sure he is even Portuguese? Seriously, He is polluting our minds with Useless turdado.

I Just get annoyed with this Posts and usually don't read it.

16. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Continue the RVT discussion in this new thread, as this one is done...