the REIGN is over!? (R)

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by efernandez9, Oct 28, 2004.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    is boca good days over? they look pretty different that 2002/03 teams

no more championships?

will they be in copa libertadores or just copa Nissan for 2005? what a mess this guys have put bOCA Jrs into.....soon, the whole stadioum will show trapos asking for the return of el 'virrey'

2. Re: the REIGN is over!?

if they buy back cordoba i bet they could qaulify to a libertadores again and he might recuperate his level

3. Saltenya94

Saltenya94 Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
    Re: the REIGN is over!?

Good lord ILC,

you have 2,826 posts and you barely joined
    in Jun 2004. you're my new hero, not b/c of your posts
    but b/c of your rate of posts.... that and i've never seen
    any one defend a goalkeeper that much

4. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If people get this excited over this boca, I could only imagine you people in 1995 to 1998, when it was the black flags and the poor results... Oh wait, I know why you guys are panicing, IT'S BECAUSE YOUR NOT BOCA FANS!!! MOST OF YOU JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON IN 2000!!!!!!!! If you we're fans, you'd realize bosta have been through A LOT WORSE THAN THIS.

5. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Boca is in a period of transition from a manager to another. New tactics, new way of training, new ideals. Also, the new signings for this season were horrible. Macri was bringing back people from the dead. Traverso? Matellan? Why put those fossils in when you have a bunch of youngsters hungry of success like ledesma, cardozo, cangele? I don't get it. Boca has had worst times in the mid-90s when the gallinas won everything. Boca is struggling as much as River is. The latest uprise of teams like Arsenal, Estudiantes, Velez, etc. make Boca and River look bad. They are still up there in the table. I wouldn't say Boca's reign is over. More like Macri's reign is over. They are investigating him for some kind of fraud from the past election. He is also falling out of favour with the people inside the club. DALE BO!!!

6. aaron90025

aaron90025 New Member

May 1, 2003
    W.Los Angeles

I love when Boca loses a few games everyone starts to go crazy. It's funny to me. I've been a boca fan since I was a young boy and they've been through good and bad times.

RELAX PEOPLE!! You act like we're in trouble or something.

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

IN THElast 4 yrs they have been at the top of the table, producing results and positive headlines

not anymore!

to make copa libertadores, they better get 10 points in games due for November! championship is far from reach in 2004.....is time for a new club to shine in argentina. :(

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    solo 123 dias!

Brindisi renunció en forma "indeclinable" poco después de la derrota 2-0 ante River Plate en el superclásico del fútbol argentino. "Este presente de Boca sólo tiene un responsable y soy yo", dijo.

"Mi renuncia es indeclinable", agregó el técnico, que deja a Boca a la mitad de la tabla con 21 puntos, a cinco del líder Estudiantes.

La dirigencia y los jugadores de de Boca no hicieron comentarios. Sin embargo, se cree que el sucesor interino de Brindisi sería Jorge Benítez, técnico de la reserva.

Otra Pueba mas! :(

9. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

Uuuuuuun Miiiinutooooo Deee Sileeeeeeeeeeeenciiiiiiiiiiioooooooooo Para Voka Qu E Estaa Muertoooooo Eha Ehaehaaeeeeeehaheaa ! ! !

10. Bocafansus

Bocafansus New Member

Nov 8, 2004

well beat porto for sure!

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

welcome here

dias dificiles.....sigan participando!

12. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC

[​IMG]

13. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Say what? You'll beat Poto for sure? Are you playing a friendly with them? Uh, don't you mean Once Caldas will beat them? Remember there genius, you lost in the Copa Libertadores finals to them in PK's. :D

14. John L

John L Member+

Sep 20, 2003
    Alexandria, VA

The reign is over for both River Plate and Boca Juniors - FOR NOW - They'll be back in a few years - Its good for any league for teams to go through good years and bad years - Boca and River both have too much class in their organization and youth programs not to come back - It just makes their next championship run all that more fun

15. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Since Brindisi resigned, they've been looking at a replacement. The top candidates for the job are Bielsa, Basile, Bianchi and Bolillo. Coincidence, everyone starts with B!!!

16. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

WITH BATISTUTA, Bocanegra, Barihjo como refuerzos.

se olvido Basualdo (para tecnico)

they will come back...I hope the come back starts vs cerro Porteno esta semana. Los pibes tienen una deuda con la aficion

17. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

I would like to see Bielsa coaching Boca.

18. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

Y hoy los paraguas kebraron a Ledesma...una patada mortal a la Pierna - saco al pibe del juego

Boca no pudo en asuncion, y Tevez solo brillo en el 1rd tiempo. 0-0 al final de los 92 minutos

fix my post: the Pks and after 8...cerro err and Boca advances...

como me hace falta Cordoba en los 3 palos! 3 finales a Pks y mucho sufrimiento en el 2004 :eek: