The Real Madrid Forum

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by astabooty, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

look forward to making you feel worse when you are crying :p jk. you are welcome here, unless real beats barca. then u can stay away as if we smelled funny.

2. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this guy looks like he will be providing us with some material this year:

3. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They're winning the league, huh? I must have missed the part about them quitting La Liga and joining a senior citizen league.

Beckham and Raul have been so out of form for so long now, it's practically embarassing. And how can this guy say they wouldn't want Ronnie if they could have him? Surely no other Madrid fans feel this way?

4. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To counter their point, the only Real players I would take are:
    Casillas (obviously)
    Julio Baptista
    Ronaldo
    Robinho
    Owen
    Salgado (as a backup, maybe a starter)
    (obviously not all of those forwards).

5. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Yeah, from his tone he doesn't sound like one of the 20 sock-puppets that smell-up that forum. He might actually provide us with a different - yet still laughable - view on happenings this season. :)

6. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    just Casillas and Owen my friend

7. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Julio Baptista would be a great sub. Ronaldo is better than Owen. Salgado I don't like at all, but he is better than Damia.

8. njonkers

njonkers New Member

Aug 13, 2003
    Cape Town,SA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This season I'm not taking BS from RM fa[n|g]s. :D :D

9. Iberian

Iberian Member

Jun 10, 2004
    New Jersey, USA
    It will be good to remind them of how hard La Liga is to come back to this thread and count how preposterous and full of it they can be. Nobody can have in a thread "name who will be 2-6 this season". Please. It isn't just Real Madrid boys, Sevilla, Atletico, Valencia, Villareal, even Espanyol, they have reinforced well. Add to these Betis, Athletic (at home) and Deportivo plus whichever dark horse we are going to see this year....this is not going to be a walk in the park for neither one of us. Most of these teams mentioned will make us both loose points, who knows what else. Just worry about yourselves, there's plenty to think about.

10. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    This is agreat thread because it proves how confident we are in our team not because we haven`t been following the transfers to closely watch how other mid-order table teams have reinforced but it`s just having confidence in our team. I bet 3 years ago you guys had so much confidence in your team at the start of the primera because of the quality of your playing staff and organization.

To be honest we`ve watched valencia, Villareal in the european qualifiers, Depor too in the off season and other clubs. not impressed , may be depor is playing much better than the disastrous last season. but hey this is football, any thing can happen we are aware of this. There are ups and downs so we are not being overconfident that we have won the league before it even starts,noooo.

it`s just a little Barca spirit since the tide is changing , we will set the pace and control others` destiny. hey don`t sacrifice us on this, it`s just our opinion. the tough part is how unbearable will it be for the "galacticos" to make it three consective seasons with out a major trophy.. that`s why we know that this championship will be one of the toughest in years as you guys will do any thing to unseat us, so are other teams. Don`t count on the champions league, it`s just a lottery, who ever plays the cards right can win it even Rangers.

however i do agree when you say "this is not going to be a walk in the park for neither one of us. Most of these teams mentioned will make us both loose points, who knows what else." you are right on the money.

if we triumph again this season , i know you will agree that this is one of the best threads ever on big soccer, if we don`t win the primera i know who ever wins will start a duplicate of this thread in the next offseason also, which will prove still that this was a brilliant thread.

11. Iberian

Iberian Member

Jun 10, 2004
    New Jersey, USA
    Valencia is making a team right now, just like you were two years ago, and a powerful one. Villareal has not changed, they will play well and probably defeat you again. Depor is not a team to consider and it hasn't been in a while. These days you look at Sevilla, Betis, Villareal, even Espanyol (aside from Real, of course), and you will have to look a hell of a lot more at Atletico. Bianchi is the best coach there is, just hope he doesn't prove it. Overconfident you are, definitely. You haven't even reinforced, and the truth is that you didn't impress anyone in the second half of the season. There was just not enough competition, now there is. Starting threads like this one or the who will finish 2-6 in Liga don't show that either. Right.

Set the pace? control who's destiny? in Spain? are you nuts?

Hey, you went five without one. Something else I'd bet on: you will not get 3 CLs in the next five either.

Oh, and on everything else as well. You'll see.

You mean, a "let's bash the Barca forum" thread? Not likely even if you don't win. We would have already, it is just too easy.

12. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    This is utter garbage and surely a hopeless waste of my time and energy to respond to but because it`s coming from a Los comedico mind frame , i`m forced to respond and of course for the spirit of barca.

Have you been watching Valencia play? every one knows that they brought in Kluivert who couldn`t hold down a spot with Newcastle, David Villa is a decent capture, Raul Albiol is in there, Edu or did i say Edu the former Gunner, well i may as well develop a youth team player than buy Edu,but what you call "reinforcing" doesn`t automatically mean that a team is going to win trophies.

You are reasoning more like a grade two kid, the more you buy is not the more you win, i mean get your senses back and let us face it, what is the use of "reinforcing" when every position is covered and the team is wining. what`s the use of changing a wining team, just a few additions a enough and that`s what we did. you don`t buy for the sake , you "reinforce" in areas you feel weakened. But obviously this is hard to stick into Perez and his policies, he still buys for the sake of it as if you can play with four marksmen at the same time. But that`s the difference between you Los comedicos and Barca.

Going back to your valencia, if you watched thier intertoto match Vs Hamburg, of all teams Hamburg you will not just post nonsense about reinforcing, unimpressive and they lost leg one. Still any reasoning football fan will tell you that you don`t judge a team by one match, if so then Barca would still be champions because we were more impressive brushing aside another team you think will cause us problems, Betis, than Villareal was Wining 2-1 away at Everton.

kid stop reading about tribal football and watch the matches, what is this waste "Depor is not a team to consider and it hasn't been in a while" you are still judging by last season`s form , Depor has been more impressive in the offseason than any of the teams you mentioned and once again they didn`t "reinforce". You guys were unimpressive in your last friendly too. Object to this and i will brand you an foolish idiot because even the diehard fans in the capital will admit to it. You guys are already sacrificing Baptista after just one match, a mere friendly. How stupid are you. i thought he was supposed to be an impact player? well what is going to happen during midseason when results don`t come by, sell him?

Another piece of insanity "You haven't even reinforced, and the truth is that you didn't impress anyone in the second half of the season" First of all the addition of Van Bommel and Santi Ezquerro is reinforcing so rearrange your brains because this is a class in session. Secondly we didn`t need to impress "anyone" to win the primera, if you are still playing to impress yet football is about results and wining then go back to youth team trials, kid. So tell me freak who impressed in the second half of the season? Villareal, Che, Betis or you los comedicos? still you came up empty handed.

Bianchi is a great coach but not the best coach because he hasn`t won any thing yet in La liga because the season hasn`t yet started, so how are you going to label him the best coach, oh may be best to you. But to a reasoning Football fan again "best" applies to how succesful one is- oh the Los comedicos used to be the best in europe, yes because you won the CL many times, Chelsea is the best in the premiership because of what they achieved last season..

As we can see you just post crap with out any analysis, next time take time to put sense in your posts otherwise your next stop should be a visit to the mental ward for some comprehensive psychiatric evaluation. The more you reinforce doesn`t guarantee success, ask Chelsea in Ranieri`s final season, almost half the team were new players but it took them until last season to gel and understand each other. Good luck in buying more players, one time Real Madrid will have 40 players in a season and i will expect it to win all trophies. Lost sheep.

13. Iberian

Iberian Member

Jun 10, 2004
    New Jersey, USA
    ......hmmmm. How many times did you watch "The Lord of the Rings"? I mean, all this talk about the "spirit", leading the way, setting the pace, "controlling other's destiny".....wait, you must have the ring on you, you are just about to turn invisible.....

14. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wtf are you on about? if he responds and points out your foolish arguments, just stop posting, no need to try attacking him for something completely irrelevent.

btw acm_bar, the only thing i disagree with you about and agree with iberian is the bit about bianchi. i too think he is the best in the world, doesn't mean success tho. i like him tho, so i hope he does well.

15. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    enough boys, no need to name calling I warned you all, closed.