The President has spoken.

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Korean Football, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Guus Hiddink, the current coach of the PSV Eindhoven, announced that he will take 3 Korean players to PSV.

he said he will take 3 young Korean players pointing out that nurturing youth players is important.

He also said that the players he will take might not be known that much to the Korean public.

--------------------------------------

I pray and I PRAY that he takes Hyojin Yeo(19) with him. Korea's in DESPERATE need of a quality defender that will replace Hong's gap.

I also hope he doesn't take any World Cup members. At least not over-23 players.

2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    When is Bush announcing who he's taking with him?

3. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    I hope he takes Yeo Hyo-Jin, Jung Cho-Guk, and Choi Sung-Guk.

4. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    what's so great about Choi Sung-guk? that little squirt's gonna get knocked around before he gets to pull off his Maradona moves. I think his training should begin at the buffet line if he wants to get anywhere in international soccer.

5. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    Let's see about that.

6. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002
    what was the name of that guy who practiced with the NT before the WC?

7. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    Choi Sung-Guk, Jung Jo-Guk and one defender I forgot about(Yeo Hyo-Jin?).

8. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Hyojin Yeo(19), Sung-gook Choi(19), and Joguk Chung(18).

The three not only practiced with the NT before the WC, but also DURING the World Cup too. They participated as training partners.

Hiddink used to get angry with Choi so many times that once at an interview, Choi said "I forgot to ask Hiddink what was that I really lacked."

Hiddink was known to be exceptionally harsh on Choi when practicing with the WC squad and the assistant coaches and people around him think that it's because Hiddink really saw talent within Choi. It was just that Hiddink didn't want Choi to be cocky.