The Panama/Guatemala Friendlies Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Mar 21, 2011.

1. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    La base de la selección se verá frente a Guatemala

En el amistoso contra Panamá no estarán los jugadores de Oriente

La Razón

[​IMG]

Gustavo Quinteros verá de nuevo a la base de la Selección nacional el lunes 28 frente a Guatemala, con la que piensa trabajar con vistas a la Copa América 2011. Para el encuentro del viernes 25 con Panamá no contará con los jugadores de Oriente Petrolero, porque éstos se integrarán para el segundo amistoso de fin de mes, antes no.

El albiverde tiene previsto jugar el jueves 24 en Santa Cruz con León Huánuco de Perú por la Copa Libertadores. Luego de ese compromiso, sus convocados irán a Centroamérica para integrarse al seleccionado.
    De Oriente, Quinteros convocó a tres (Luis Gutiérrez, Joselito Vaca y Mauricio Saucedo) y seis de Bolívar (Edemir Rodríguez, Ronald Rivero, Lorgio Álvarez, Ronald García, Wálter Flores y Rudy Cardozo).

Otros que el DT maneja como jugadores ‘clave’ son los del exterior: Carlos Arias (Maccabi, de Israel), Ronald Raldes (Colón, de Argentina), Marcelo Martins (Shakhtar, de Ucrania) y Ricardo Pedriel (Sivasspor, de Turquía). En esta ocasión también llamó a Alfredo Castillo (Tecos, de México), aunque como titular.

Según Quinteros, hasta el momento no ha tenido la suerte de ver trabajar juntos a los jugadores de Bolívar y Oriente por distintos motivos, en especial la Copa Libertadores.

“Por eso será importante verlos en el partido con Guatemala”, remarcó. Los jugadores convocados tienen que concentrarse hoy por la mañana en el hotel Arenal de la capital oriental. El viaje a Panamá será el jueves por la madrugada.

Los convocados son: Carlos Arias (Maccabi, Irs), Sergio Galarza (Blooming), Edemir Rodríguez (Bolívar), Ronald Raldes (Colón, Arg), Ronald Rivero (Bolívar), Edward Zenteno (Aurora), Lorgio Álvarez (Bolívar), Marvin Bejarano (Universitario), Luis Gutiérrez (Oriente), Miguel Loayza (Real Potosí), Joselito Vaca (Oriente), Ronald García (Bolívar), Wálter Flores (Bolívar), Jaime Robles (Aurora), Alejandro Gómez (Blooming), Rudy Cardozo (Bolívar), Mauricio Saucedo (Oriente), Marcelo Martins (Shakhtar, Ucr), Ricardo Pedriel (Sivasspor, Tur) y Alfredo Castillo (Tecos, Mex).
    Para cualquier eventualidad (por si hubiera lesionados en la jornada liguera), el DT llamó a Augusto Andaveris e Iván Huayhuata (Aurora), Alejandro Chumacero (The Strongest), José Luis Chávez, Lorgio Suárez y Óscar Díaz (Blooming).

Quinteros ya está tranquilo porque se disipó el problema que surgió entre Fabol y la Federación Boliviana de Fútbol (FBF) por el Tribunal de Resolución de Disputas, que había dejado de funcionar. “Sabía que se iba a arreglar y se arregló. Ahora estamos tranquilos”, dijo.

Los datos

Horarios
    Con Panamá se jugará a las 22.00 y con Guatemala a las 20.30.
    Por Tv
    Los dos serán televisados en directo por Canal 7

2. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.boliviatv.bo/

^^^^^^^^that's the link for canal 7 so we will be able to watch both games they stream 24/7 live....:)

I still hate quinteros because he didn't call Chuma or any other player from the strongest.. and if you think that vaca and chuma are the same you haven't watched the last 10 years of vaca failing at the "10" in bolivia chuma has yet to play an offical match. no even close...:mad:

3. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I hit a nerve here... I don't believe vaca should be on the NT team! i seen vaca playing in the MLS and i thought he lack skill and size back then. As far as chuma, i saw him in the Sub-20. Thus, in my personal opinion i did not see anything special with the kid. Now i could be wrong, but i first saw him at the Sub-20; therefore, from what i saw of this kid since the sub-20 till now, I am not impressed.

Now talking about sub-17 and the Silva kid, now there is a kid that shines on his own. I hope he gets taken to a cantera where they can help him excel to his full potential.

4. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quinteros added Zabala and CARLOS TORDOYA to the list of players and yep its true that M3 will not be able to participate in the friendlies...

5. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Knowing Quinteros this is going to be the formation for the first game

Arias

Alvarez Rivero Raldez E Rodriguez

Florez Garcia

Cardozo, Vaca ???

Pedriel

It's going to be bolivar players for the most, their defense sucks though they will have most of their players as starters.

Vaca will start 100%. I would like to see Chumacero instead of Florez, we don't really have another CD and Rivero sucks. Alvarez is good when attacking but leaves holes in the defense.
    I hope Garcia plays like he did in la libertadores not like all of la liga games.

I'll be happy to see Cardozo and Pedriel. I do hope that we get the rest of the players for the other game

6. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i'd switch alvarez and rodriguez and put cardozo on the left as a starter

7. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea, edemir plays on the righht for bolivar. Lorgio is on the left.

Cardozo left too. He showed well wtih the NT when we played letonia I think.

Other then that though.... no M3 has me worried. Oh well.

8. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this is good AND bad..bad is that we need him to start working for our NT..good is that it gives pedriel and castillo chances to prove why they should be considered as first team starters

9. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Castillo doesn't deserve to be called up in my opinion.

And I see a big gaping black hole in our defense by the name of Rivero.

Vaca? An orange cone > Vaca

Color me unexcited. Wouldn't be shocked at all if we lose both games.

Only bright spots for me are seeing how Pedriel/Cardozo/Rodriguez play.

10. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Rivero is CRAP for Bolivar........ but for our NT when we played our last friendlies.... he played better then he had in bolivar.

11. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    This friendly is almost useless. Some of these players won't be considered if our top players are healthy or available.

Castillo doesn't belong. Talented dude, just did nothing in recent times to warrant this call up.

Moreno better score vs. FC Barcelona to skip this.

12. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i wouldnt say thaaaat..whats wrong with trying out different players?

remember jaime in CA '07...hopefully thats castillo for this CA

it could be pedriel or lorgio alvarez...

13. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I hope Augusto Andaveris will get some minutes and I hope he can shine... I hope Quinteros gives him the opportunity to show what he can do... He has the size, skills, and i believe he is healthy.

14. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Well I knew that Panama had some players abroad, but i did not know they had that many. This will be a good test for the NT and Quinteros. I hope to see a good game and no injuries on both sides.

15. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This the team thats flying to Panama to play..the rest of the oriente players will meet up with the NT friday but theyre not going to play

Convocados al viaje
    Carlos Arias y Sergio Galarza,

Edemir Rodríguez, Ronald Raldes, Ronald Rivero, Edward Zenteno, Lorgio Álvarez, Marvin Bejarano y Luis Gutiérrez

Miguel Loayza, Joselito Vaca, Ronald Garcia, Walter Flores, Jaime Robles, Alejandro Gómez, Ruddy Cardozo y Jhasmany Campos,

Augusto Andaveris, Ricardo Pedriel y José Alfredo Castillo, delanteros.

Theres also mention of the NT playing cuba in may
    http://www.la-razon.com/version_ma.php?ArticleId=4193&EditionId=2477&ids=376

16. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This is the most likely lineup for the games, per videobolivia clip

----------------------------carlos arias-----------------------
    edhemir rodriguez -----raldes-------------rivero-----Lorgio Alvarez

----Walter Flores ----------Nacho Garcia -----Miguel Loaiza------
    -------------------------------------Rudy Cardozo-----------

----------------Ricardo Pedriel--------------El Negro Castillo-------

So what are your thoughts people. The only one Ihavent seen play is Miguel Loaiza, can any one shed some light on him for me please?

17. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    looks like campos will play vs. guatemala...(or at least be available to play)

18. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    1. I hope Vaca misses his flight

2. Alcides Pe~a > Castillo

3. Jhasmani has been on fire and has to be our #10

Hopefully the guys show some good futbol and play well.

19. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey Nilo hope you enjoyed the game tonight! It made me think about florecientas performance last year in Libertadores with a tie to a peruvian team. :)

20. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    LOL even in your sole moment of "triumph" you're thinking about us.

21. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont give a f*** about last night, its that time again motha f*****!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. Pzygote

Pzygote Member

May 21, 2007
    BTW, anyone else having plugin problems when trying to watch the boliviatv live stream?

23. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

IMO its the defense thats our strength =P

24. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Oh le le, Oh la la, sumos de Bolivia que ******** va pasar!!! x 99999999999!!!

25. Pzygote

Pzygote Member

May 21, 2007
    Figured it out - Was using VLC, its gotta be Winamp.