The Palestinian flag - a symbol of freedom in Europe?

Discussion in 'International News' started by Mr PaLesTinE, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    In the news they make it look like the deaths of palestine is not a lot. compared to the news stations that tell the truth, the number of dead and injured is way different from the news liars! :eek:
    If anyone here speaks french then watch france 2,if any of you guys speak arabic then watch al-jazeera. now there is al-jazeera in english version for those who don't speak or understand either french or arabic.
    Why doesn't america just give israel a little part of there land??:confused:
    The reason why is because Mr. G.W. Bush knows that if he gives a part of america's land, then the jews will take over the whole land! So thats why america put them in palestine, they didn't know what to do with them. The jews have been refugees for a long time.
    I can explain any issue you have, that you don't understand well about this war. You can email me by syrinism@gmail.com
    I can explain to you many things.
    As right now i will continue explaining about this war as many people don't know the truth.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Look what we have here:

[​IMG]

Now go to the current threads on this topic. :rolleyes:

3. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Another issue is the news are saying that the hamas started this war, is this true?:confused:
    The answer is no, it's not. Palestine had a treaty that they would not attack, but israel broke it.
    Now in the news they say that the talibans, hezbullah, al-qaeda, and the hamas are terrorist, is that true?
    the answer again is no. These groups are just defending there country that is being attacked by american troups and Israel. How would you feel if you were in a country and america want to invade it? :(
    What is wrong with defending there country!! It's there country and america has no right to invade it.
    Also i was watching the news and I have to say that israel started this war, and they planned this 6 months ago. But there plan is not working well. In there book, they know that they will be defeated when ALL the muslims UNITE, which the muslims are now waking up. They are mad of what is happening to there people.
    Also I was laughing when I was watching the news. You see the israel were just shooting gas bombs into the streets to push off the people, to back them away. the soldiers were at there jeep shooting. But the next 2 seconds they all ran into there jeeps and backed away. Because the people were throwing stones. The stones of the muslim are stronger then the weapons of israel. The civilians in gaza don't have weapons, the only weapon is stones. You don't know how many israel soldiers were hurt from stones being thrown from little kids.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    See post 352

5. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I see the soldiers running away from little kids throwing stones. They really are afraid. The kids know that they might die because the soldiers have guns.
    Also this is very cruel to do. Israel use kids as a human shield.
    How cruel is this!!:eek::mad:
    They tied up this 13 years old, he was one of the boys who was throwing stones at them. The boy thought they would put him in prison. but instead they tied him to the screen of there jeep military car, the boy was also shivering of fear from being hit by the stones. I have the picture and the writtings of what happened from the news paper posted from jews who are against israel.
    But i can't get the picture to show it to you. I'll try.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The sock is an obvious fan of Israel.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, you really have some strong feelings for Israel. You shouldn't keep them bottled in like that.

8. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    there is this website called if americans knew.
    They tell the truth also. I will be opening a website soon as i am working on it and i will update it evry time. It will be the truth, just like a few other websites.
    There was this video, this soldier was chasing this 9 years old boy. The boy quickly picked up a stone and hit the soldier with it. the soldier stopped running and and ran away from the boy. the boy continued picking stones and chased him with it. What the jews want to know if why are these young boys strong? The answer is that they saw there mothers, there fathers, there brothers and sisters all dead. They have no other families left with them. SO they want revenge. Thats what the jews don't understand. So by killing there family in front of them is making the issue worse. the israel sent out leaflets saying evacuate, there will be heavy fighting. How can these people evacuate when they are blocked from the borders? they said you want us to go towards the sea! these israel soldiers are idiots.
    Another one is when they killed the UN drivers. these drivers were sent from the UN. they work with the UN. they were delivering food to the people of gaza. But then israel bombed them. Now the israel did not admit they did it. and when the israel soldiers were in a little part of syria, they were cleaning there tanks. they were fired from somewhere. somebody fired at them. the israel army quickly ran away and went to the UN to complain.:eek: What!! they went to the UN to complain! israel killed the UN workers and they go to them to complain that they were fired!!

9. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I don't like israel. I'm just telling the truth about this. since these news stations just lie lie lie. and thats why americans dont know the truth.

10. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    and if americans knew then many americans would be against them.
    many americans, jews, muslims, etc.. they are boykotting there products.
    view this website to see the products.
    israilboykot.com/logolar.php

11. syrine

syrine New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Club:
    Fort Wayne
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    through your taxes people, you are helping america help israel kill the civilians. The israel made this excuse to why they bombed up the mosques.
    They said it was because the hamas was there. so the UN did some investigating and it wasn't true. now the doctors in gaza there said now they are afraid because israel is going to bomb them and make this excuse saying that hamas was there. but if they do bomb them then europe will send there amry to attck israel. thats why israel hasn't bombed there. because these doctors come from all over places.

12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can tell that you love Israel and are looking forward to moving there. I hope you have a good long life there and pray on the Sabbath.

13. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    dude, ignore the sock.

14. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What does that silly muslim book say about HAMAS firing unguided rockets at women and children

15. tcmahoney

tcmahoney New Member

Feb 14, 1999
    Metronatural
    Here's a video to help:

[youtube]saeky9I5T9c[/youtube]

Thanks to NBBKS for posting this elsewhere.

16. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That website is for crap!

I know for a fact that Dr. Pepper was created in Waco, Texas, USA and is 100% Hebrew free.

That's all Baptists down there.

17. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm just having a bit of fun with it. :D

18. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It says that the Native Americans are the only ones to come close to what God is. :)

19. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He didn't make me the Coyote-Trixter for nothin'

20. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago