The Palestinian flag - a symbol of freedom in Europe?

Discussion in 'International News' started by Mr PaLesTinE, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Of course it is (no matter who is doing that)!

I think you're talking the same nonsense like @ odessit19 ...

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    With a rubber bullet... It's a despicable act? Maybe you can define what is a despicable act. Is driving a tractor onto pedestrians a despicable act? Is killing a 4 year old with a rock a depsicable act? I am sure you'd say yes to both, so how is that the same to what you're calling a despicable act?

3. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Despicable

"deserving to be despised; contemptible: a mean, despicable man."

From Latin, the word's origins effectively mean to look down upon something.

4. Mojam5

Mojam5 New Member

Sep 21, 2007
    Comments like odessit's are always posted and you never seem too bothered by them. When other posters give examples of criminal acts the Israelis do, you find it very easy to attack them. Are you comprehending your hypocritical posts?

These threads often get misdirected by frivolous arguments that you Israeli-apologists make in order to divert the overall bigger issue in the region. ie you claim other Arab countries mistreat the Palestinians, so does that give Israel the right to do the same? All you posters do the same thing, type how awful the terrorists are and the extent to which they terrorize Israel, when have you been critical of the injustice Israel does? See how easy it is to reverse your question right back at you? Atleast I criticized the suicide bombers that target civilians, when will your hypocritical posts do the same about Israel? And you still have not been able to disprove any of my points that you claim false, having trouble doing so? Purely pathetic :rolleyes:

5. Mojam5

Mojam5 New Member

Sep 21, 2007
    Go ahead and explain how it is nonsense

6. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    You disprove your own points by posting crap links and talking out of your behind. When you start posting credible sources and stop acting like a little child who's had his little toy taken away, I'll start responding to you as an adult.

I criticize Israel when it's the right topic, not when it's time to criticize Arabs or Palestinians. What you do is called trolling.

7. Mojam5

Mojam5 New Member

Sep 21, 2007
    More personal attacks from the usual source. How about posting something that disproves what I have typed rather than your immature attacks on me. You keep making blanket statements that do nothing but highlight how pathetic your responses are.

8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    yeah, ok, we're done.

9. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That's far more than "only" despicable.

But I don't like the way you are argumenting in this matter. Of course, that Israeli soldier & his commander can't be compared with the terrorists you mentioned above ... nevertheless, their acting has to be blamed for some good reason (you should know very well, too)! What do you think why Mr. Barak wasn't amused to hear about this...?

I don't see any need to explain my answer to such propagandistic statements...

And now let's stop this topic before the thread gets closed...

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I kind of like this interpretation:

[​IMG]

11. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Look, you and I agree on certain things, but I just don't think that this particular incident warrants enough for me to call it despicable. Is it in bad taste, is it wrong (assuming that the soldier did shoot him without any reason, provocation) - yes. But despicable, considering who they have to deal with majority of the time? No.

Plus, for Christ sake, Israeli Human Rights group is onto this, his commander is onto to this, Ehud Barak, as much as an idiot and a two-face politician that he is, looking into it. What else can anyone want? These are soldiers, who are at war with the same people they arrest on a daily basis. These soldiers go through shit I can't even imagine. So when something like this occurs, I tend to look at it for what it is - occasional, lost of temper, whatever you want to call it incident, that's it. Especially when on the same day, you have a Palestinian driving a truck and injuring 30 people, again, in Jerusalem. So forgive me for being so shallow.

12. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yeah, I've long had you pegged for someone with a very child-like view of the world.

13. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ok, I will. ;)

But I think we both agree that such incidents shouldn't happen again.

14. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    That hurts.
    A lot.

15. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I'm quite certain it does.

16. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well, then stop, you sadist.

17. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Why do you hate the Jews, Matt?

Where is your evidence of ethnic cleansing? Your so called "clear sighted terminology" adds up to nothing more than baseless blood libel.

18. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Again? Do you actually read posts before responding? Or do you look at the leaves in your tea and deduce the meaning of a post from that?

19. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    :p

Too, too precious. Not reading a post and replying with something stupid once is poor. Doing it twice borders on insanity.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

20. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I don't want to. I'm a jew-hating blood libelist.

21. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Never shine away from who you are, be true to yourself.

22. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Darn tootin'.

23. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I think he was referring to the one where they teach you to sign missiles with hate notes. :rolleyes:

24. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ohh, the audacity of those children. I would definitely rather have them put on a suicide belt and blow up few kids on their way to school.

25. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    And the show never stops.[​IMG]

off topic, are you Ukrainian?