The Pacers Thread

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by YankHibee, Jan 17, 2007.

1. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    This season has been fun to watch in great part because the players are obviously enjoying themselves on the court.

edit: I should make my annual comment about Stacy Paetz knockers--they're huge!

2. irish56

irish56 Member+

Oct 30, 2006
    indy
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It truely has. Roy Hibbert has made my a huge fan of his. If Rush keeps playing the way he is, the Pacers will surprise a lot of people this season.

Oh yeah,Hooray for Stacy, Hooray for boobies;)

3. GoBPS

GoBPS New Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Roy Hibbert has great work ethic. He's young, improving every day on offense and plays quality defense. At 7' 3", what more can you ask for? He is definitely a franchise center.

Too bad Collison has been such a huge disappointment so far. As soon as his scouting report came out, he hasn't looked anywhere near as good as last year.

4. irish56

irish56 Member+

Oct 30, 2006
    indy
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Collison has not dissapointed me this year. He missed a few games because of injury. His 29 point performance against Denver was nice. His scoring is up from last year.

5. Playboy Red Devil

May 3, 2010
    West Hollywood
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Dang Pacers just do not have the defense to stop Kobe and Gasol. The game was over by half time.

6. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    They did when they were in Lakerland. Must be nice being able to afford all that luxury tax.

7. Playboy Red Devil

May 3, 2010
    West Hollywood
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Haha I guess I have to answer that as a yes. It works for us.

Edit - I wonder why this portion did not show up, but I will write it again. This is in response to wining in Lakerland. Oh that was painful lost and it was in the midst of our slump. I def have respects for Indiana this year and deserved the win at "Lakerland".