The one and only Adidas F-50+ all F-50+ posts must go here!!!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by speedyturtle4, Oct 30, 2004.

1. C. Ronaldo7

C. Ronaldo7 New Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Maryland
    is the leather really any different?

2. Streety

Streety New Member

May 7, 2004
    Swindon, UK
    I don't like the f50+'s. They are horrible! I loved the look of the normal f50's but they fall apart too easily. I think I will stick with my total90's.

3. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Fall apart easily? Which parts? I've owned mine for a good few months and they seem very solid.

As for the leather - I'm not sure if it is different but it's called 'blown kangaroo leather' on the F50 and on the F50+ it's called ULT-K leather.

4. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    ive heard and seen the the f50s toes blow out.

5. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    Re: Adidas F-50+

they have velcroe now on the tongue to keep the laces in, its wicked cool..and my friend got the red silver f50+ from a rep and the rep told him that the color red and silver were not going to be released to those of you asking about them.

6. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Re: Adidas F-50+

why won't they be released ?

7. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    I'm not quite sure..thats just what he said i think they will be released just sometime later then the black blue version like sometime next summer..but my guess is they are just a sample that only reps could get that were made in a small quantity that arent going to be sold to the public

8. BOLTON2004

BOLTON2004 New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    BOLTON
    I know iv been slaggin the f50+ off but they are startin to grow on me i dont know y but their is something about em dat makes you wana buy them!

9. magav

magav New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    Bristol UK
    The F50+ is a disaster!!! They don't appeal to me in the slightest as a customer. I feel that adidas could be making a serious error here. The F50 line is little more than a year old. IMO they should concentrate on marketing them, perhaps bring out a new colourway or something similar, rather than replacing the line completely. Anyway, the best thing about these new F50+ is that the normal F50 will come down in price :)

10. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I didn't like them at first but they've grown on me. Hopefully they're saving a couple of quality colour schemes for later.

11. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    The colours are different... i guess. It's just that web design or whatever you want to call it really puts me off.

12. BOLTON2004

BOLTON2004 New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    BOLTON
    Does any1 know wer to pick up some cheap f50 or f50+
    iv looked on ebay but non av been sutable
    cheerz

13. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Something I found interesting tonight...

Jermain Defoe started the game tonight in the blue F50+ but didn't really do much in the first half. For some reason I thought to myself "I wonder if he changes back to the F50s" and low and behold, he did!

He finished the game in the silver/black F50s he's been wearing for a week or two. I wonder if it was a simple case of superstition or just not being comfortable in the new ones yet.

Edit: BOLTON2004: The cheapest F50s are in Sports Soccer (or whatever your local franchise is). They're £75 but limited on colours.

14. HiFi

HiFi New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    Those Blue/Black (sorry - "Punjab") F50+ are now on the Pro Direct Soccer web site: F50+

15. BOLTON2004

BOLTON2004 New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    BOLTON
    Iv just picked up some f50 yellow/black for £39.99 bargain!!!!
    if ur lookin for some f50 or f50+ buy off ebay

16. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Cool deal! Are they coming from England or somewhere else?

EDIT: I found the seller on e-bay. I've actually asked him if he has my size and SG versions because I might grab a pair.

It's a shame you don't get the other chassis with them (I guess he's selling them seperately and making a good amount of money on them). I can just use my chassis from my other pair.

17. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
  18. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    They look sweet - shame about the size. I was tempted to try and grab the red F50+ samples off Shoebacca but they're too small :(

19. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    those all black ones actually look decent. I'd dig the red ones if it wasnt for that mesh. I'm so bummed that the samples are all size 9, jsut a 1/2 size off what i wear :(

20. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Anyone has any links or pictures to the f50+ ad pls post or send me PLS !

i really wanan see the pics

thanks !

21. BOLTON2004

BOLTON2004 New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    BOLTON
    They came from uk. they are the FG but for £39.99 i can put up wid em for a season or so, and they only took 3 days to get 2 me

22. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Id definatly buy the all black ones. Not that theyd make them... :-/

23. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Yeah, those all black ones should be released. They look well nice. :)

24. hectordagreat11

hectordagreat11 New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    if i thought the blue ones looked like ********....these just take the prize....they are the ugliest shoes ever....adidas designers suck....they look like something spiderman would wear...and maybe not even then....these suck ass....im sry but adidas just went down a notch in my book....pathetic