The Official Thread of the Haitian National Teams

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by touppouyo, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Always been here son. I said id be back to talk football when the WCQ start and here I am.;)

Now its not my fault if you cannot beat Netherlands. The reggaeboyz are through to the next stage, and Trinidad will get through today. They probably lost because of complacency last Sunday. Lightening never strikes twice...lol

Now I can tell youre worried about Haiti's fate since you havent posted on the boards till now.:D

2. fscat

fscat Member

May 2, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Is there a place on the net I can find this game live and free? I find these more obscure CONCACAF intriguing. Thanks.

3. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    You were hiding....its obvious just admit it...everyone sees it lol
    We will beat NA...dont worry. Its cute that you care though. Thanks for your concern. Next time try to be around when your team loses ok?

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Trini leading 2-0 over Bermuda.;)

5. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    well its over...it wasnt pretty but Haiti wins 1-0 and makes it to the next round. What is the score for T&T-Bermuda??

6. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Still drawing Netherlands. Looks like Holland will create the biggest upset in Concacaf:eek:

7. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Euhhh do you have trouble reading...i just told u Haiti won the game.

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

by the skin of your ass you won against another minnow like yourselves:D

9. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Lol always with the excuses. How excited are you youre beating Bermuda? Party at your house? Ifs funny I dont see the same enthousiasm ...on the socca warriors board. In fact there is this rasta man making fun of the trinis...

10. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    Haiti won 1-0 over in Curacao

Real champions find ways to win!!!

11. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

wats better beating Netherland antilles by one goal after struggling at home against them. Your group will see CR and Cuba beat you out at the semis... poor creoles:D

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

hahaha..they struggle against another minnow like themselves. Yeah CFU champs.:D

13. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Against their dutch armada, yes we're taking the 1-0 win :D That will give us time to regroup and strenghen ourselves for the likes of Costa Rica and Panama/ES.

Watch out for Mexico and Canada! ( Although, I don't wish the boyz to lose).

14. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Yup, your champions:)

15. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    well no of course...we dont want to see Jamaica lose, we are from the carribean. Warlord is obviously a fake. Thats why he was banned from the boyz forum. He seems to think trinis and jamaicans like each other. Jamaicans would rather see Haiti win than T&T and vice versa. You are a fake ass rastaman!!

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Worry bout why you struggled mi friend. You got through on an own goal.:eek:

17. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    ......in other words.....ur masters.....ur KINGS!!!

18. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Same argument from last year son. You didnt even score today. You got through on an own goal. Thats sad creole bwoy:D

19. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Yea first time kings. I guess that defeat by Honduras 3-1 showed ur class:D

20. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    wow T&T is in serious trouble. Barely beating Bermuda which is basically an amateur team with a few PDL players. Haiti doesnt deserve credit for beating the NA...but the NA had 1st and 2nd division players from Holland. The trinis are very disapointed with their team and righfuly to. How can you get to this point after going to the world cup and with all that money....

21. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Just like the 8-1 defeat to Iran showed us yours....

22. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    anyways guys maybe we should stop responding to warlord. He is embarassing himself and is embarassing carribean people ( although he aint much of one). Let him convince himself that Jamaica are #1 in the world same for T&T.

23. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    The only 2 Caribbean teams making it to the hex are Haiti & Cuba. There's no way in hell Jamaica will make it out of Group B with teams like Honduras, Mexico, & Canada....i'm sorry but yall have no chance. And in Group A the second place slot will be battled between Guatemala & Cuba but the soca warriors might come out with a couple of upsets. Group C is tough and all the teams seem pretty evenly matched.

24. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Well factor in that they have alot of blacklisted players and alot of problems within their federation i think its still a good thing. What is your excuse for not beating Netherlands. Getting thru by an own goal is not good for your teams morale?:D

25. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    2 years ago son. Not today. We showed our supremacy in dispatching Bahamas wit ease.;)

We didnt struggle like you did. Costa Rica and Cuba who often beats Haiti will make life difficult for you creoles:D