The official "Terrorists Can Go To Hell" thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by YankBastard, Jul 7, 2005.

1. metro24freak

metro24freak New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    philly
    and you think pulling a trigger and dropping a bomb is solving something? There will always be terrorists which why a war on terror with people going into the middle east and shooting it up isn't going to help anyone

2. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    Good call. [Smacks self] Don't feed! [Smacks self] Don't feed!

3. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Really? Then how in your infinite liberal wisdom do you suggest we stop them?

4. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lunch? IT'S 3 IN THE ********* AFTERNOON! IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GO HOME!

5. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    Shockingly ( :rolleyes: ), I agree with you. It's your jabs at those people who haven't signed onto PNAC or who take the time to try understand the world rather than scratch their caveman armpits and throw stones that I have a problem with.

6. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Somebody always win. Imagine if the world chose to undertand Hitler and why he wanted to kill all the Jews and why he wanted to conquer all of Europe? Imagine if US tried to understand the maniacal, suicidal Japanese who would not surrender even after their cities were carpet bombed? Now, that's your solution. My solution is PEACE, but PEACE through FORCE. The only way to defeat lunatics is to kill them, not understand them.

7. YankBastard

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'M A LIBERAL, AND MY LIBERAL ********** SAYS THEY STILL NEED TO ********* DIE!

8. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    ..trolls. Sorrry if I was unclear.

9. tcmahoney

tcmahoney New Member

Feb 14, 1999
    Metronatural
    You mean you're not in Arlington, Washington, or Arlington, Oregon, where it's not even noon yet? :)

10. metro24freak

metro24freak New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    philly
    You don't go in there and piss them off more and they obviously aren't rational so you can't talk to them. Terrorists do not make up the majority of Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia or any country in the middle east or any country in the world. The people have to do something to say that this isn't OK, but going in there and bombing them obviously isn't making anything better. If the politicians in washington are saying everything's great and everyone's happy and it'll all be over soon and the soldiers are coming home saying the exact opposite, I'm gonna start to get a bit skeptical of the people who are "controlling" the situation who get to go home to their big houses and comfy beds at night.

11. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Where in this spewing of waste was your solution to stopping the terrorists without using force?

12. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    No, your comparisons (as dissected 100million times on BS) are not valid. Search Google for the War on Drugs to see how successful this kind of war will be. It will never end. We need to ensure that in our process of catching and killing terrorists that we do not spawn new terrorists. The suicide bomber is only briefly dangerous--by definition, he goes on only one mission. The AQ recruiter, however is far more dangerous--he recruits an endless supply of suicide bombers and we give him ammunition. We can frame our message in a way that can be seen and sympathized with by the average Middle Easterner--and believe me, most of them are already sympathetic. Terrorists have killed more of them than of anyone else. A full understanding of the ways in which this should proceed is not weakness--it is stength and wisdom.

13. metro24freak

metro24freak New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    philly
    OK, how do you stop them using force because it isn't possible to kill them all

14. Sine Pari

Sine Pari Member

Oct 10, 2000
    NUNYA, BIZ

As my sig says, they already hate us. Let's make them fear us now

15. YankBastard

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HOW ABOUT WE JUST LET THEM ********** US IN THE **********. THEN WE CAN GET ON OUR KNEES AND GIVE THEM A NICE ********** WHILE WE'RE AT IT. WHO CARES IF THEY'RE ANGRY, THEY CAN STAY ANGRY ALL THEY WANT!

16. metro24freak

metro24freak New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    philly
    They obviously don't do that either. They probably think they're smarter than us since they can blow stuff up without us knowing until it happens

17. metro24freak

metro24freak New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    philly
    If they stay angry they're gonna keep blowing things up. They don't blow stuff up because they're happy

18. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    Define "them."

19. Sine Pari

Sine Pari Member

Oct 10, 2000
    NUNYA, BIZ

Your mom and her knitting club ?

Or perhaps the murderous vile savages that perpetrate terrorist acts ?

Which do you think I mean

20. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    We stay the course we are on, and continue to fight. Still yet to hear your solution. It is ok if you don't, because I will just take you as the average liberal who criticizes everything but has no solution for what they are criticizing.

21. DynamoKiev_USA

DynamoKiev_USA New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    Your post contains way too many contradictions. If you were to replace Bush, what would you do?

22. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    It's fine to be pacifistic on a personal level, but it simply doesn't work on an institutional level. It is also unethical to advocate martyrdom on a national level as well unless you have achieved unanimity on that point.

23. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    Relax dude. Wrong thread. There's a "kill all muslims thread" that we obviously aren't in. I think "the murderous vile savages that perpetrate terrorist acts" is a pretty good definition for "them".

24. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    We have to understand why anyone would choose to follow such a person.

That's exactly when they did surrender.

My close, personal friend Sun Tzu says you're wrong here. It is much easier to defeat an enemy you understand than one you don't.

I don't care why Osama and AQ are doing all this. They're crazy. I do care why they're getting support, and how they're getting it. If we don't want to understand that, we really will lose, and that's simply unacceptable.

25. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I second DynamoKiev_USA's request to vivzig!

vivzig: What would you do? Rather than me saying why Bush is right, tell us what you would do different....

What?