The official Senol Gunes is over-rated thread

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Bluewings, May 2, 2007.

1. Bluewings

Bluewings Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Can't blame the coach for everything, but I am just glad we aren't hearing anything more about "Senol for national team coach" after FC Sucks recent performances. Can't wait to see Suwon thrash their butts tonight. I read their English page and all the writer did was make excuses for them. Injuries my butt, they freakin' sucked. Suwon has their fair share of injuries and they didn't lose 3-0 at home. I do believe that after a 4-0 defeat at the hands of Suwon tonight that the thread will start unraveling and FC Shite will have nothing to do but to hang their heads in shame.

Ok, just had to get that out of my system. :) :)

2. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    well, the media did go overboard with him to begin with - the club was bound to go through some ups and downs, especially with a new, foreign manager at the helm, and when Seoul did do well in the early Cup matches papers just went bonkers to elevate him to near the Hiddink-like status.

He's a quality manager but you have to allow him at least a year of settling down period or something, I think.

3. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Senol Gunes=overrated

It was the team that bought Turkey to bronze not Senol.

4. TechFootball85

TechFootball85 New Member

May 1, 2007
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The reason why the media is overhyped about FC Suck is that the GS Sports is buying them up not to release any negatives on the club.

5. Bluewings

Bluewings Member

Jun 16, 2006
    6 games in a row Senol??? Maybe you're adding a bit too much milk. Or maybe you should stop worrying about any milk and just trying scoring a freakin' goal.