The Official 2012 Korea NT Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    GTFO of our forums.

All you do is derail our threads and contribute nothing of value. I'm sick of your complaints and stupid posts.

olijolly repped this.
  2. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Stop being a stupid crybaby and grow a pair.

olijolly repped this.
  3. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Sadly the irony is not lost on you.
    Its not your forums though. Its still an international forum so you dont have any authority here, on the account of you being of Korean nationality.

4. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Iranians... When will you ever stop complaining? And I meant BSK. Go troll somewhere else on BS.

olijolly repped this.
  5. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    I have a pair, thanks. I came here alone, trolling against an angry and jumpy mob of Koreans, and as a result got an incompetent Korean member stripped from his moderation. Not even with that much effort, just repeating words of 6-2 and posting a few silly pictures.
    How about them apples?

6. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    See, this is the main problem. This is not your forum, it's an open international forum for football fans with a TOS which I actually adhere to, but you obviously don't. I belong here more than you do.

7. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Are you proud of being a troll?
    Are you proud of being a worthless poster?
    Are you proud of your stupidity?

This is why BS supermods are a joke. They let stupid trolls like you ruin good threads on here.

Just go back to that cesspool of a website called persianfootball or whatever the hell it's called where they actively engage in plagiarism of articles from other websites.

olijolly, Mudang and skimmilk repped this.
  8. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    The only place you belong is in a mental institution.

9. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Persian circle jerk on a thread for the KNT. :speechless:

olijolly repped this.
  10. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Reported
    You can apply all those things to yourself, and ask yourself those question. :)
    Your posts now reported per the request of your fellow Korean member, so lets see what good it will do. Maybe they will take necessary measures this time, in light of what happened to incompetent Randomized.

11. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Lol... You're a joke. Crying to a supermod like a little baby to get a new handle.

Report me for what? Pointing out that you're a troll (as you stupidly admitted)? Pointing out a truth that persianfootball is a cesspool of plagarism?

12. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Dang... with 12thW out recently, we'll be dealing with this bs for days now.

13. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    I didnt admit Im a troll. I admitted I trolled in this instance only. There is a difference.
    Reported this post too. Thanks for providing all the necessary material.

Anything else you'd like to get off your chest?

As for PFDC being a cesspool of plagiarism, Im afraid you're mistaken, as they always make references to the original author when its not their own piece they are writing.

14. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    So let me get this straight . . . you admit that in this instance, you trolled. which means you deliberately entered this subforum and made posts with the predetermined intention of inciting a response. Then, when you get that response, you're shocked and offended. And now, whenever people post in response, you're running off reporting them to moderators. Wow. I can't even begin to describe how pathetic that is.

woorijim, olijolly, fiercejoy and 2 others repped this.
  15. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Facepalm time...

You just admitted you are a troll right there. It's like a murderer saying he only killed someone else in that instance and is not a criminal b/c he's not a serial killer. :rolleyes:

Before you accuse members of BSK of being "an angry and jumpy mob of Koreans" look in the mirror at the root cause.

olijolly and LDG20 repped this.
  16. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Wrong. You did not get that straight, not even anywhere near the mark.
    Its the lack of response to people who resort to racism and discriminatory remarks and even trolls on other part of Asia forum (before I even began trolling here).
    One more thing, I did not report Randomized. Which I explained in my first post.
    A little reading comprehension would not hurt you.

17. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    I didnt accuse the whole of BSK being like that, but the ones that day certainly were.

18. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Troll, stop playing the victim card.

19. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    You guys started it though. Albeit not in this thread, but in WCQ Group A thread.
    And that guy got banned. Mods took appropriate action against him. But same cant be said for some of your fellow Korean posters.

20. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Ok. Your mental capacity is becoming rapidly clear, so I'll try my best to make this simple. 1.) The responses on this forum were in reaction to what you had posted, which you admit you deliberately posted to incite such a response. 2.) It seems that you're trying to justify your actions by pointing to the equally wrong actions of others "on other part of Asia forum," which does not make your actions any more excusable. 3.) The reporting that I was referring to, if you read my original post, was your reporting people reacting to you. If you had actually comprehended the actual words I had written, it would have been clear that I was referring to your stating that you had reported Hodori's post.

21. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010

So you bring the crap here. Actively troll, as you admitted. Get red carded. Sign up with a new handle after crying to the supermods. Boast about getting a BSK mod stripped of his duties. And now start derailing this thread again? :rolleyes:

I'd put you on my ignore list, but you would just pop up with a different handle after playing the victim card. Why bother. I'll sit back and enjoy your stupidity in full display. :)

22. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    I have never, not once, posted on any thread besides the threads in the Korean subforums. And yet, you refer to us all as "you guys." Who's the one generalizing now?

olijolly and Hodori repped this.
  23. TMfan177

TMfan177 Red Card

Oct 9, 2012
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Im not saying it was inexcusable, I will accept a yellow card or hell even the red card if other more balanced and fair moderators deem it appropriate. It was the lack of response to to those posting racist or discrimnatory remarks. And funny how you say those posts were just a response to what I did. As if discrimnatory or racist posts are justifiable response to someone posting a few random pics of Korean football fans crying.

About the reporting.
    I only did that per the request of your fellow Korean member skimmilk. A bit of reading all the posts would not hurt you.

24. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Pointing out facts about Iran's treatment of women; Iranian FA's lack of class on and off the pitch in football; and general criticism of the current Iranian government's positions in international affairs is not racism or discrimination.

Stop with the false accusations.

olijolly repped this.
  25. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Go away.

olijolly repped this.