The New Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuafutbolfreak, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Alright guys, the time for mourning is over. We got a bunch of talented kids we can start over and get these guys some time on the field and I know they will not disappoint us. I am talking about dudes like Guerron, both Bolanos Miller and Luis, Noboa, Valencia, Deison Mendez, Fernando Guerrero, Rojas, Montero, Dominguez, Campos, Diego Calderon, Vaca... I could go on but we got a team that can compete is my point for many years to come. we still got guys like Mendez who can lead this new generation.

my suggested line up:

-------dominiguez (liga)-------
    ---campos--guagua--------------
    guerron-------------ambrossi-
    ----noboa---mendez(c)----------
    valencia----------montero--
    -----------bolanos----------
    -------bieler----------------

what do u guys think

2. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ayovi and Mendez will stay, as will Castillo...those dudes have 1 more cycle left in their tank. u

3. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    well lets just nationalize araujo too and just send liga play the games. :rolleyes:

4. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    great idea! jokes!!

buts seriously this was meant to be a serious discussion of our future team!! Reasco, Hurtado, La Sombra, Elizaga, Cevallos and Ayovi should be finished. It wouldn't hurt to see replacements for Castillo, Benitez and Caicedo. See my line up.

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I also think Diego Calderon is under appreciated! he is a solid defender and moves foward well. I was in Japan when him and Bolanos going up and down the flank looked awesome! hope to see that in our beloved Ecuador team!!

6. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The thing is that 1 year and a half with no official competition is a looong time, plenty of time for new players to rise, don't expect everyone to stay at their level, It's going to be tough look at the starters that might no be for the next WCQ
    Walter Ayovi (30 yrs old)
    Ivan Hurtado (35 yrs old)
    Gio Espinoza ( 32 yrs old)
    Jorge Guagua (28 yrs old)
    Segundo Castillo (28 yrs old)
    Edison Mendez (30 yrs old)
    Paul Ambrossi (29 yrs old)
    Neicer Reasco (32 yrs old)
    Marcelo Elizaga (37 yrs old)
    Jose Cevallos (38 yrs old)
    D@M!!! Thats a lot to replace if you ask me,
    here's what we might see for the next WCQ
    Jairo Campos (25 yrs old)
    Diego Calderon(22yrs old)
    Deison Mendez (19 yrs old)
    Antonio Valencia(24 yrs old)
    Cristian Noboa (24 yrs old)
    Fernando Hidalgo (24 yrs old)
    Joffre Guerron ( 24 yrs old)
    Luis Bolanos (24 yrs old)
    Jefferson Montero (20 yrs old)
    Joao Rojas (20 yrs old)
    Chucho Benitez (23 yrs old)
    Felipe Caicedo (21 yrs old)
    Pablo Palacios (26 yrs old)
    I don't know, hopefully new players will come out.

7. jv9008

jv9008 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    La Federacion should seriously consider hiring Bauza as Vizuete's replacement. That man made stars out of Guerron and Bolaños! I think he's coaching some Middle Eastern team now but I would think FEF has enough $$ to hire him. What do you all think?

I've also heard some people suggest Gus Hiddink but i seriously doubt Ecuador has that kind of money, what do you all think?

8. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Your line up is serious with Bieler in it? hehe.

9. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    ----------------Alexander Domínguez----------------
    -----Jairo Campos-Jorge Guagua-Deison Méndez------
    -Antonio Valencia-Christian Noboa-Fernando Guerrero-
    --Joffre Guerrón-Christian Benítez-Jefferson Montero--
    --------------------Claudio Bieler--------------------

this is hopeing that beiler becomes ecuadorian.. also still idk about guagua i think we need a replacer for him he is getting old im not sure whether it should be guerron on top and valencia more back or valencia top and guerron more back

10. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That could work, but maybe try folleco in the place of Guerrero, but Guerrero may find some place in the NT somewhere...depends on who will manage the team. Also, maybe try Arangono, or Jefferson Pinto (what's going on with him?) he could fill Castillo's spot. And, as if competition couldn't be greater for attacking positions, I think Michael Arroyo should get a call up soon.

11. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    hey what was the name of that european defender that was ecuadorian he seemed to fly of the radar i completly forgot his name i want to say his name started with cristian to but idk

never mind i found it it was jose valencia

12. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    someone said edgardo bauza was in ecuador? is that forreal? he might be our next coach if sixto just fell off the bandwagon (thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!)

13. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    so what if hes in ecuador why would they pick a replacement so fast?

14. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the ones in red should stay, but also have their replacements/subs .. and Mendez should definitely stay to be the captain of this next generation.

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    agreed

16. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I think Ayovi has a few years left in the tank. He's the type of player who uses smarts more than speed, so he can last until 34 years old.

17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If we are talkinmg about players staying on past 30....I would not recommend having more than one 30+ plyer on the pitch.

Field smarts are good....look at Ballack. but you will need speed as well to compliment the aging player for the lack ther of.

18. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I guess, considering that the WCQ start 2 years from now only.

19. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I thought they started next Oct or so...that must be the UEFA QM for the Euros...

20. ECUABIKER

ECUABIKER New Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Glendale, Ca.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What about that kid Fidel Martinez playing for Cruzeiro? Didnt he score a goal for our national team in that Oman tournament?

21. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    nope it starts only a few months after the copa america,so its in 2011:(,such a long time.But then again we need a break from so much heartbreak our national team has given us for two years in the qualfiers.

22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    “Si me lo pieden, no lo pienso dos veces”
    Bieler habla sobre la posibilidad de nacionalizarse
    2009-10-15 16:46:30
    Quito

Uno de los temas de los que mas se ha hablado en los últimos días, finalmente tiene una respuesta por parte de su principal protagonista. Claudio Bieler aseguró que si se lo piden, se naturaliza.

Muchos coinciden en que la principal falencia de la selección ecuatoriana que quedó a un paso del repechaje, estaba en la delantera. La falta de gol en La Tricolor, le terminó pasando factura (véase el promedio de goles en nuestra sección de las Eliminatorias).

Ya es un poquito tarde, pero esta mañana, el súper goleador de Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito charló con el micrófono de Radio La Red presente en las prácticas del equipo albo en Pomasqui.

“Si me lo piden, no lo pienso dos veces”, señaló sin titubear Claudio Bieler, ante la interrogante de cuál sería su reacción, ante una eventual propuesta de nacionalizarse ecuatoriano.

El Taca expuso las razones por las que aceptaría gustoso una naturalización. “En este país lo he conseguido todo y me lo han dado todo. Con Liga cumplí uno de mis sueños desde pequeño. Soy muy grato con el Ecuador por todo lo que me ha dado. Sería un honor defenderlo”, sentenció. La pelotita, se la pasa a los dirigentes.
    (DEO)

23. rgfmich

rgfmich New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Alright - so lets do this before he's out of Ecuador. He seems pretty respectful and humble of the opportunity.

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    it's a big deal for him. i mean, think about it...will he get a shot in argentina? it's like 99% sure he won't with their strikers. like he said in that quote, he is grateful to what ecuador has done for him, in particular liga. even if he leaves to another country, with that dual citizenship ARG/ECU he'll defend our colors if called up. i think it's a great idea.

25. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    how old is he?