Alert: The most hated team in the WC

Discussion in 'Argentina: Selecciones Nacionales' started by Cariverplate246, Jun 25, 2014.

1. El Mandrake

El Mandrake Member

Mar 21, 2004
    en la popu
    All argies here have had to deal with the amargura of the mexican contingent. They bring up germany like thats the only word in english they know. But maradroga put that thing over his head IN mexico, and they cant get out of the round of 16 even if you give them 100 more years so ******** that. Its amargura. Thats all it ever was.
    We are able to produce players like Lio because of our aguante. Just under 40 million strong and we produce football gods like clockwork every generation. Next one coming is the so called "Snow Messi".

2. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So long as kids like Nancufil (who knows how he may pan out) are not grabbed by those clubs in Europe. They drum out all the flair in them. Tevez for a start. Look at Kun he is going the same way. And lord help us Lamela is also in the PL.

3. BlueDamian

BlueDamian Member+

Jun 7, 2005
    In the shade
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In the late 19th century Jamaican laborers migrated to Costa Rica, many stayed. Hence Joel Campbell.

canis repped this.
  4. canis

canis Member

Jun 10, 2014
    La reina del Plata
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I do fear for Lamela in the PL. I would have liked him to stay in Calcio or moved to Spain. It will be hard for him to shine as a playmaker there. Hopefully, they won´t try to turn him into a crossing machine.

5. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The way Pochettino plays he may get Lamela to do more work ie press but I hope he does not take the risk taking out of his game, the spontaneity that can break down an organized defence. He should have stayed in Italy or Spain. The PL is only good for our defenders and defensive midfielders to learn to cope with the physical aspect of the game.

canis repped this.
  6. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  7. canis

canis Member

Jun 10, 2014
    La reina del Plata
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Albiceleste2010 repped this.
  8. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    PES man myself Canis. I just hope they do a better job this year although Argentina are fully licensed I believe along withthe league. If only I was still doing option files for the game I would certainly knock off plenty of points from various players of the selecao..... Bra7il.......:laugh:

locoxriver and canis repped this.
  9. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    In NYC, Argentina is loved. Even Americans are fascinated by the Argentine football culture.

Most Europeans hate Argentina, it's the country whose football shows them what they are not.