The Most Hated Club in the Prem

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by choness2004, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Hahahahahahahaha :D

The only part in this thread worthy of a reply!

Nice one.

2. Qindarka

Qindarka Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Malaysia
    I don't think its a good idea to insult me and many other chelsea fans. Santa won't bring you presents as you'll be on his Naughty list.

3. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm sorry but Inter and Real never suddenly totally revamped their club and bought basically a whole new squad of players within a couple of seasons...not to mention they were always great for many years. As for Chelsea...:rolleyes:

4. Qindarka

Qindarka Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Malaysia
    Chelsea finished no lower than 6th place for 7 straight seasons before Abramovich arrived. Therefore, we can conclude that Chelsea were already good even before Abramovich supposedly 'bought the title".

5. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Hating someone or something because of success is pretty lame to me, I only hate Jose Mourinho because he's full of it. A good tactician, but other aspects are worrying.

I like that Chelsea have bought players, and built a squad with great depth. It gives everyone else a challenge, and if not for them, Manchester United probably (not sure) wouldnt be playing as good as we have lately. It raises the level of competition.

I also may hate some of their fans, but thats just a small community compared to the rest of the world.

I hate Glenn Roeder because he took Rossi on loan, and refused to use him. Also, because his grill is disgusting and vommot inducing. People talk about Ronaldinho, but this guys teeth are 20x's worse.

I hate our rivals ofcourse.

The most hated club in England though is Chelsea. Some people like a certain thread starter dont have a clue though. Because buying things with money is cheating..

6. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    OK, I'll bite. How do you "earn" being good looking?

7. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    it's called a 'porsche'.

8. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    You mean Porsche, I assume? If so, I suppose I should go out and earn my attractiveness ASAP.

9. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    i knew it didn't look right. :eek:

sorted.

10. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ooh no. Very little in life more ridiculous than an ugly man getting out of a sports car. It just screams "I'm over-compensating for something". Anyone of true wealth would have something like a Bentley, uphostered like a gentleman's club, and act as if owning such a thing isn't remotely out of the ordinary.

11. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    oh, i'm inclined to agree.

but in the same way that good looks will attract (some) men to a woman that appeals in no other way, money/power will do the same for (some) women.

i work in a very upscale part of town, and the number of thoroughly dorky looking men with thoroughly hot women is considerable. the common demoninator - in all cases - is that he is loaded.

12. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Reminds me of that famous question from Ali G to Debbie McGhee about Paul Daniels: "so what is it that first attracted you to this short, balding millionaire, Debbie?".

13. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    That was Mrs Merton but still a good point..

14. Highbury

Highbury Member

May 13, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really have no hate towards Chelsea. In today's game, every successful club is pouring money into their team.

For me, I can't stand ManU because living in America, every fan with absolutely no knowledge of the game when asked who their favorite club is says "Man United!" Usually this person is not capable of naming 6 players in the teams starting XI.

If any club has been grossly marketed to the white suburban masses here, it has been ManU.

15. Gearbox

Gearbox Blue Is The Colour.

FC Cincinnati
    United States
    Jul 9, 2006
    Cincinnati
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any time someone or something wins too much people tend to begin to hate them/it. For instance: Michael Schumacher (cheating ass, don't even get me started on his use of traction control in '94), Jeff Gordon, New York Yankees, Manchester United....I think you get my drift. Its human nature. Just my 2 cents.

16. supersoft

supersoft Member

May 3, 2002
    Baltimore
    Sheffield United, easily.

Them, or whoever Neil Warnock is coaching. What an annoying little man.

17. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    So it was. Good spot.

18. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    i miss the A.B.U.'S but at least A.B.C.'S sounds proper :p

personally i hate Villa...

19. JaredSS07

JaredSS07 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 6, 2005
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only thing worse is Beckham.
    People think he is still at ManU or don't know who he plays for and then ask how he can play for England if he plays in Spain.

20. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I'd like to change my choice. I don't hate everyone, just Newcastle.

21. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The sight of a chelsea shirt on a guy walking down the street or something makes me want to donkeypunch him.

22. Gearbox

Gearbox Blue Is The Colour.

FC Cincinnati
    United States
    Jul 9, 2006
    Cincinnati
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...and as complimentary as Mourinho has been to Chris Coleman?? Sigh.

23. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All I can say is that guy should at least be thankful he's not wearing a QPR jersey.

24. JaredSS07

JaredSS07 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 6, 2005
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm no Chelsea fan, but nothing in the world could make me want to donkeypunch a guy.

25. Ian Daglers

Ian Daglers New Member

Jul 11, 2006
    Live from New York
    Those West London clubs, they have their own ways. Live and let live, I say... and let's hope we don't have to get filled in on what Fulham and QPR fans do with each other.