The Merseyside Derby

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by bjb7223, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What makes you think that you're smarter than anyone? Do you even play football? Or are you one of those fat pricks, who moans on the sidelines about what people 'should' be doing but never putting your money where your mouth is?

2. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Who said I was smarter than anyone? You've got the typical toffee chip on your shoulder, I see.

I'm just smarter than you. And that, me awld mucker, is a cast-iron opinion based on the facts presented by your own posts in this thread. Irrefutable, essentially.

3. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    HAHAHA!

Neg Rep, eh?

I'll add you to my dickless whiner list then!

(Is there anything wankier than that??)

4. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If it's so petty why you whining? And i only did it cos it was a ******** post, knocked you down a nip though didn't it. How am i the one with the chip on my shoulder i came here and said that i didn't think the Spanish players were a good move for you and you start getting all defensive and taking my comments way out of proportion. You're the only one who has this problem anyway! You Fúckin ********, go out play a little bit of football and maybe get real life rather than one you try and create behind the safety of your monitor you Knobjockey!

5. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    He he he ....

Easy now, tiger.

Fact is, mate, you came here and started off (started off, mind!) by saying Alonso was "nothing special". From there, it was a steady, rapid and irreversible decline to the point where you're giving me neg rep simply for refusing to entertain your ignorant drivel.

You are, of course, free to leave - and to stay away - at any time.

6. TruReds

TruReds New Member

Jun 12, 2004
    KL
    Whoa, grumpy old man, a bit grouchy there huh? Now what? Am I next on the receiving end of your merciful neg rep? :eek: Ooo, I am petrified considering your many green nipples, Dellci. :rolleyes:

7. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nah i'm not bothering with you at all, you're just a littl bumboy who hides behind Matt.