The lounge

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by BlazingHeader, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    I don't care what she is like as a person. Whenever there was something going on at Ajax, she knew about it. This year she had more news then Derksen and Borst combined. Keep up the good work! :D

2. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    is she sleeping with someone high up in the Ajax brass?

3. A-J-A-X

A-J-A-X New Member

Jul 14, 2004
    South London, UK
    yup, me. :D

before I get too far, what does she look like? :rolleyes:

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

i saw that, seems weird... i hope the elftal doesn't see it :D

5. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    was 41 degrees C here yesterday. Little toasty to say the least. How are things in Holland?

6. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

the weather has been absolutely glorious here for about 6 straight weeks

7. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    nice, that heat wave from a while back is over, i take it?

8. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    well... a heatwave in amsterdam means 83F, so it's a bit relative - it has dropped off a few degrees, but we've hardly had any rain or clouds since mid-june

probably gonna pay for that later, but...

9. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    I'd like a little more sun, but it's nice here.

To BPBlueSox: Maybe she's sleeping with all of them, she knows a lot of things. Bah, sleeping with Arie Ferrari. :eek: :D

10. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Only one more day to go! Anyone getting nervous about the new season? I know I am. It seems all the pundits are talking up Twente and reckon we'll do well, I'm not so sure. Oh well at least we're never going to let many goals in, we're that strong defensively. On that note I think people have been underestimating Heracles, they're a typical boring 10 men behind the ball outfit, PSV will never get many goals in agains them esp as it's the first time for PSV on artificial turf.

11. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i'm ready, except i know have to go to the pub for matches (stupid talpa!)

nervous? not really

12. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Can't you get Talpa? There's loads of footy on the other channels though, live Friday night game on RTL 7 (formerly yorin), SBS6 does the Holland home games & eerste divisie, etc

13. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i dont even know how or where to get talpa, and they dont show the live matces anyway - on that topic, did anybody get the versatel with free eredivisie live matches? is the internet really fast?

14. silver bullet

silver bullet Member

May 11, 2004
    I'll be without eredivisie football altogether this year - unless belgian tv are planning to show some highlights.

15. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    if i recall correctly, there will be highlights on NED2 and on nickelodeon (i can't remember who gets saturday and who gets sunday)

plus, you can get some matches on bittorrent and all psv goals will go up at http://www.goalzzz.com/psv.html

16. silver bullet

silver bullet Member

May 11, 2004
    I thought Studio Sport had lost the right to show highlights? At least I'll still be able to get CL games and will probably torrent for the big eredivisie games.

The goalzzz site is good. Shame it only has PSV and VVV though. Do you know similar sites for other clubs?

17. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

for AJAX: http://www.geocities.com/supershota/

18. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    AZ has them on AZfanpage.nl--look for the videos section on the top menu--in the Multimedia

strange that they show only the one teams goals--not all the goals--or a simple compilation of all the goals of the game in one video stream

19. Dutch Treat

Dutch Treat Member

May 6, 2005
    Amsterdam|Alphen a/d Rijn
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I've been thinking about getting me that deal . However , I decided not to . A friend of mine ordered it , they were a month late , and the 20mbit advertising really is a joke ...
    He ended up having 11 , which is still fast enough for me , but the real question is : What about next year ? Will they have the same rights ? I somehow get the feeling this is just a slick move to get as much people as possible to start with , and then throw the whole football thingy out of the window next year .

I'm confused with all these rights and different channels ... I wish there'd be just one station with all the rights and is all about football .

20. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    You have cable right? I'd be very surprised if you didn't have Talpa, you most probably do! They haven't officially launched yet but they'll be on the Nickelodeon channel as of tomorrow night 8pm. It's the Nickelodeon channel during the day, Talpa at night.

A friend of mine applied for a Versatel subscription in May, he still hasn't got it. He tried to call them and email them but to no avail. I'd wait for them to sort themselves out first.

21. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I think Studio Sport got a highlight deal with Talpa, but it'll be just the goals I reckon. They will show a lot of premiership football though.

22. BlazingHeader

BlazingHeader New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    West of Europe
    Het weekend een LAN 'party' meegemaakt. Wat een gedoe! Het scheelt dat de helft van het vrouwelijk geslacht waren, anders was het een saaie boel geweest. Maar proost om een leuk weekend!

23. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    wat is een LAN party? het internet?

24. BlazingHeader

BlazingHeader New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    West of Europe
    LAN staat voor Local Area network. Je brengt je pc, laptop of barebone mee naar een plek om daar je pc aan te sluiten op een netwerk. En dan speel je lokaal (of met internet) games met en tegen elkaar, deel je programma's, films, applicaties, kijk je gezamelijk filmpjes, spelletjes op de beamer, eten, drinken, gezelligheid en dat alles onder een dak met meerdere mensen en hun pc's. Nornaal gezien is zoiets meer weggelegd voor de jongere mensen, maar via een neef (die ook meedeed) kwam k in contact met een wat oudere generatie. Collega's van elkaar die wel van een gamen (voornamelijk Countersrike) houden. Dus zodoende!

25. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    1-yeah, i see it now

2-sheesh