The Live Stream of the USA-New Zealand Games

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by DaveBrett, Oct 24, 2013.

1. DaveBrett

DaveBrett Member

Nov 28, 1998
    Austin, Texas
    Who is recording the live stream of the two USA-New Zealand games coming up? I have software to do it, but it is clunky. I sometimes get error messages. If anyone has the software, and is willing to trade DVDs, here is what I can trade...

http://www.davebrett.com/Women.htm

Dave

2. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    I've never tried to record it before. Does a program like replay media catcher work with the ussoccer.com stream? Or do you have to use a screen capture program?

3. DaveBrett

DaveBrett Member

Nov 28, 1998
    Austin, Texas
    Replay Media Catcher works for some people. Sometimes it works for me, and sometimes it doesn't. The program costs around $45, and I would not recommend it because you can't rely on it.

4. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    I had media catcher already. I tried it and it didn't work with the ussoccer.com live stream.

Apparently it's been posted to youtube though. So you can download it from there with one of the youtube downloader programs.

5. DaveBrett

DaveBrett Member

Nov 28, 1998
    Austin, Texas
    Thanks. Someone recorded it on YouTube and sent it to me.

The live stream of the second game had all kinds of problems. At first I thought it was a problem with my internet connection. But then friends on Facebook were posting messages asking "what's going on with the live stream?"