The "I hate Rachael Ray" thread

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by shwantzme, Nov 22, 2004.

1. dienasty

dienasty New Member

Aug 17, 2003
    Silent Earth
    completely and total agreement, that said yeah shes pretty ignorant and annoying as hell on tv. she seems like the type to shoot smoke a joint as soon as commercial break rolls around

2. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    Sorry but I find her to be unattaractive. For one, her body is totally disproportionate. With an ass like that I am wondering "where are the t.i.tties?" Her legs are a bit too plump for my tastes as well. By the looks of her plump little fingers, i bet she has ugly feet and that is something I just cannot deal with. :D

3. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

Has anyone mentioned the way she has an annoying fake mini-orgasm every time she takes her first bite of something?

4. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    See the end of page 2/beginning of page 3

5. Len

Len Member+

Club: Dallas Tornado
    Jan 18, 1999
    Everywhere and Nowhere.....I'm the wind, baby.
    This thread is hilarious.

The first (and last) time we watched her was that 60 minute Thanksgiving dinner show. It was suppose to feed 8, if I recall correctly. Hell, I've eaten sandwiches with more meat on them....

...and if she had said, "we're apple people" ONE.............MORE.................FRICKING....................TIME...............

But as for doing her......I'm not sure I could spend enough time with her before I'd finally have to say, "Forget it. I'm going home."

6. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've tried, but I can't watch more than 2 minutes of her without wanting to bleach my eyes and jam a flaming Q-tip into my ear.

7. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    yes

Ok, I'm watching her tonight, and she says, and I quote:

"Party in my mouth! Time? Now!"

and then...

"Come to mama!"

followed by...

"This is insanely good!"

With her usual mmmms dispersed throughout. God I want to punch her in the face!

8. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: yes

Reminds me of Prom Night....

9. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA

I only caught about 10 minutes of the Joe Perry episode. Seriously, doesn't she know better than to go back to the tour bus with a rock star?!? Who wants to start a pool on when the sex tape debuts?

10. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA

I saw that coming from a mile away.....

I saw her on a trip to Amstedam...unfortunately I didn't see the whole episode, but it looked like she had the munchies!!!! of course her eyes rolled in the back of her head after she tried some dutch custard.

11. Len

Len Member+

Club: Dallas Tornado
    Jan 18, 1999
    Everywhere and Nowhere.....I'm the wind, baby.
    Last night I came across the last few minutes of her $40 A Day show (I love this thread). Apparently there had been some wine-tasting and she was going to take a bottle home for her boyfriend. I was trying to picture their romantic evening....There CAN'T be any soft, romantic, whispering sweet nothings, etc.... At some point (I'm guessing two-thirds through the wine bottle) he just finally has to say, "Shut up and get in bed."

12. TriaktivTLE00

TriaktivTLE00 Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Brooklyn, New York
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This oughta be GOOD! :D

13. RunLisaRun

RunLisaRun New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    OMG...thank you all for these hilarious posts! I have "Ray Ray" on the TV now, and every single thing mentioned in this thread rings true,
    from her man-hands flailing, that goofy laugh with the joker smile...her family stories, (I DONT CARE IF HER DAD LIKES BLUE CHEESE!)...that damn garbage bowl, and "EVOO extra virgin olive oil" - say one or the other, please - not both.
    Carrying everything in one trip is ridiculous. Her "tax and tip" computations are appalling.
    But, I just watched her $40 a day upstate New York "hometown episode," where we get to see RR waterskiing in a bikini bottom. It was frightening.
    Why do they put her in such form fitting clothing???? Loose pants and a wonderbra would be much more flattering on her.
    As for the new format show....I saw the Mekhi Pfeiffer, Joe Perry and that actress whose name escapes me right now...anyway, she should clearly not drink when she is interviewing these people....SHE INTERRUPTS EVERYONE AND STARTS TALKING OVER THEM WHEN THEY ARE IN MID-SENTENCE!!!
    And the comments she is butting in with arent even of importance, just her banter...
    She is truly like a car wreck....you dont want to look but you always do!

14. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can watch the cooking show and the Stiff the Waitstaff for $40/Day Show but I cannot stomach the interview show. It's truly appalling.

15. servotron

servotron New Member

Mar 4, 2004
    St Paul, MN
    OK two beefs about Rachael Ray:

1) OLIVE OIL. This is a beef with all food shows, especially on Food Network and now Fine Living, etc. I don't care how freakin "healthy" you say olive oil is. IT'S STILL OIL. IT'S STILL FAT. COOK WITHOUT IT. Don't friggin drizzle the stuff on absolutely everything that comes out of the kitchen. Like all oils, it should be used extremely sparingly.

2) Pictures in FHM magazine.... OK.. now that there's very little left to the imagination about her, I no longer have a TV-crush on her. My wife will sleep better at night knowing that. She's a cook, there's no need to get into these wacked out maid costumes, etc. Boooo! Not to mention she has chicken legs. Put some meat on them bones, woman!

16. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    But then the food sucks

17. Andy_B

Andy_B Member+

Feb 2, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    huh?

[​IMG]

18. Andy_B

Andy_B Member+

Feb 2, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like this one the best.

[​IMG]

19. Andy_B

Andy_B Member+

Feb 2, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    Adam Carolla is supposed to be on her celebrity show this Friday, so I'm looking forward to that. I always enjoy listening to him on Loveline, and she's the type of person he would absolutely hate, as he's a cynical guy. During the commercial it talks about gossip, then he whispers something in her ear, then she says "I've never heard that before." I would bet anything he said "I have a huge penis."

21. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion

I think he said "I don't think you are annoying and I love your little giggle"

22. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    oh snap

23. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    Check this out:

[​IMG]

24. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stay away from the Food network on Presidents' Daylest you be subjected to the Rachel Ray $40-a-day marathon.

25. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    Thank you all for this lovely thread. I honestly thought I was the only person who couldn't stand this lady.