The Final Candidates for IFF President

Discussion in 'Iran' started by AIL1998, Mar 12, 2016.

1. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here are the final candidates for IFF president in 2016:

1. Mehdi Taj

2. Mostafa Ajorlou

3. Aziz Mohammadi

4. Shahab Azizi Khadem

5. Mansour Ghanbarzadeh

6. Alireza Moazami nia

Note that Kafashian is not running for presidency any more. Taj and Ajorlou chose Kafashian as first vice president in their plan.

Who is the best choice in your opinion? Discuss if you want.

2. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It seems that Mansour Ghanbarzadeh is not among candidates. So there are five candidates.

1. Mehdi Taj

2. Mostafa Ajorlou

3. Aziz Mohammadi

4. Shahab Azizi Khadem

5. Alireza Moazami nia

3. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ghanbarzadeh is running for presidency. I was wrong in my last comment. So here are the final candidates:

1. Mehdi Taj

2. Mostafa Ajorlou

3. Aziz Mohammadi

4. Shahab Azizi Khadem

5. Mansour Ghanbarzadeh

6. Alireza Moazami nia

4. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #4 +PL+, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Dadkan was a better than Kaffashian but he is not among nominees. Out of all remaining that I know, Taj should be a better choice. Ajorlu is an absolute disaster for our football. I never forget what Ajorlou did to Ali Karimi.

This man (Ajorlu) caused a lot of problems for Ali Karimi when he was in Steel Azin and Persepolis. He accused Karimi as eating during Ramadan and not following Islamic code, his network on TV showed some garbage programs on national channels to defame Karimi in public but it backfired on them. This guy is a former IRGC commander and a total ass kisser of religious nuts Sport Ministry/IRGC.

[​IMG]

5. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mostafa Ajorlou was the president of Pas FC club for a long time. He brought Mustafa Denizli to Iran football.

I read some of his past interviews regard national team. When Ghotbi was chosen as head coach of TM, Ajorlou said that if he was IFF president he would not have chosen Ghotbi as head coach. After the elimination in QF of last Asian Cup, the media had an interview with him and he said that CQ must stay until 2018 in his opinion. I think he can solve the financial problems of TM better than Kafashian and help the national team to have better facilities. IMO he is not at least worse than Kafashian although I know that you may be against me here.

IMO Mehdi Taj and Mostafa Ajorlou have slightly higher chance than other candidates.

6. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If you can not recognize BS from the truth by now, It can not be helped.

7. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have your idea and I have my idea. So it is better to stop talking about my last comment because we will not reach any agreement most likely.

8. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    btw, I am very happy that Kafashian will not be IFF president any more although he is a kind and good person.

9. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #9 +PL+, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    I totally disagree with you about Ajorlou. What I said was directly about him. This man is a very corrupted person. Kaffashian is a smiling useless manager, but Ajorlou is a backward, corrupted and obnoxious person.

Here is his interview after he treated Ali Karimi as a criminal and caused him to get fired from Steel Azin.

First two minutes translations:

"I am Mostafa Ajorlou. I am an IRGC member. I have not come to this club only for football. I came to uphold my religious and revolutionary views in this club. It is a duty for us to keep "halal"(what is allowed by Islamic Sharia code) and prevent "haram"(what is not allowed by Islamic Sharia code) from happening in here. unless it is in a closed and hide out place and also we give the warnings... I uphold Islamic laws and values no matter what...."

Just listen to hear what he and other manager say and their lies are obvious. Ali Karimi was revealing what they did. They were stealing money so much that to cover for their cloth expenses they were ready to accept any company that just give them free jersey. We already know this people exist in IFF and they have been always leeching on team melli.

You might be too young to remember this. Just do your own investigating to find out.

10. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lets close the discussion on this topic.

btw most fans say that Taj is better compare to other candidates and I have no problem with that. So hopefully he wins the election.

11. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here are the final candidates for IFF president:

1. Mehdi Taj

2. Mostafa Ajorlou

3. Azizollah Mohammadi

12. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    What I meant by not recognizing BS from truth I mean whatever people say is not necessary true. Many of these people try the populist approach to get elected but later on discard poeple's opinion. There are many who simply support CQ to be in spot light and swim with the flow. True supporters who don't just talk, are not too many; otherwise, Team Melli was in a better position. Many people just talk, no act

13. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IFF election is tomorrow. We will see tomorrow who is the new IFF president. Al though none of the candidates impress me but I am at least happy that Kafashian is not the president of IFF anymore. He was one of the biggest reasons for destruction of Iran football. He was disaster for our local coaches.

14. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  15. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #16 AIL1998, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    It was very predictable Taj wins the election. When I saw the name of candidates none of them impressed me.

Now I have to mention that Khodadad Azizi was completely right here. When they asked him who is the best for this position he said the IFF president will not be chose based on who is really better for this position. He said the president will be chose by association members of federation and those members were chosen by Kafashian. So they do not care who is better. They vote to Kafashian at any cost again because of their friendship with him and keeping their current job. If Kafashian does not participate someone like Aslamian or Taj wins the election because they worked with Kafashian federation for 8 years and have close relationship with association members of the federation. He said the employees of Kafashian federation will not vote to anyone else except Kafashian or someone who had been inside Kafashian federation in last 8 years. Based on that he suggested other candidates like Dadkan to not participate in election because they have no chance and it wastes their time. He said it is not good for reputation of someone like Dadkan that people like Kafashian gets more vote than him. He said the solution is changing the articles of association completely which changes the association members of the federation. In that case the president of IFF will be chose fairly.