The FIFA/Pro Evo 09/10 thread.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Primitive Ways, Aug 14, 2009.

1. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    How is 12? I really want to pick it up

2. TheBiff

TheBiff Member+

Apr 8, 2011
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Has anyone found an Ecuador National Team with real jerseys/kits and crest in Creation Center?

3. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    well I got Fifa 12 today(and Batman Arkham City) and so far I like it but I had serious trouble finishing my chances I think they change the shooting sensitivity or maybe it's just an off day for me I don't know but I'm going to change my gamertag to Chucho 11 if this continues... I tried playing with Ecuador and they suck in this game I prefer the Fifa 11 version of Ecuador I could kick ass with them. I'm gonna have to try and play more games with Ecuador but whatsup with that defense?!! damn.

4. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    PUMAZJK = gamertag for F12

add me holmes...

Oh and yeah Fifa 12 is pretty bad ass, they really payed attn to the complaints and fixed most of the issues... only thing is goalies are too good now and finishing can get frustrating... the tactical defending is perfect though they really came through with this it's a little complex but i like it... I give the game a 8 out of 10.

5. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    just got my copy of fifa 12. I love this game .

6. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    what are the player stats for our ecua footballers?

7. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why is this game so lagy for me in div 5? I had to quit 2 games man because it was just unplayable.... I think EA is making me play players from across the globe like what are they thinking man? 8 of the 10 games had lag and I got wooped although I lucked out and managed to stay. I don't know if it's just me or what but it's dissapointing, bet div 4 would be even worse.

8. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I made it to div 4 with lag and everything but I think the games suck now defensive, boring and with lag... I lost 1 game only because my connection dropped almost cost me, I was mad as hell but then the next game my opponent got disconnected and that's how I got promoted lol for a moment there I thought I got disconnected again and was gonna go crazy... I don't know but I'm so into this now but the lag is just ruining the experience for me.

I was wondering for a moment if it's my controller or some issue on my end since my players don't respond to the buttons I press or the ball goes in a different direction then I'm aiming... I'm pretty sure though it's the lag... when it lags as you press a button or use the directional stick it doesn't pick up the command... if it stays like this I'm just gonna give up dude.

9. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Are you playing on 360 or PS3?

10. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Not FIFA but is anybody playing Battlefield 3?

11. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^^^ my brother got it, but i havent played it yet....i dont think my brother will either since he also picked up MW3.

12. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I got it for PC so far and I'm trying to learn the maps, 64 players is brutal.

13. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    PS3, and I'm dissapointed with this, they should have a regional filter so I don't have to play people from some far-off land in another galaxy.

14. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm grinding that MW3 ON PS3 ;)

15. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Another thing that sucks about Fifa is you can't simulate or play any International tournaments like Copa America or WC... They don't even have all the Conmebol teams which I find really dissapointing.... I wanted to simulate Paraguay vs. Ecuador and they don't even have Paraguay in the game, they made it to the last 16 in the WC and their not in the game? I guess money grubbing EA wants us to wait it out for their WC edition Fifa ********ing wack theres no point in even having the damn International teams there for offline play just to play exhibition matches, for a game that cost $60 to scrap any form of International play or handicapping it it's ludicrous and a rip-off... I don't really like just playing clubs atleast with PE you had laods of International teams to chose from and could make custom tournaments similar to that of a WC or CA it didn't necessarily mean nobody would buy the WC editions I still bought the the WC editions because it was official and up to date with rosters, stats and what not.

16. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Your problem is that youre on ps3, you should come over to xbox live. Better play on their servers, hardly lags or disconnects.

Whoever wants to play me xbox live
    Peru vs Ecuador :D
    PM your xbox name

17. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    HEY KESONE , come over to PS3 , so i can kick your ass like we always do !!!

18. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Youre trippin, only way you win is with bad connections. Come over to the real xbox game servers where we dont lag or disconnect ;)

Dont get me wrong it happens once in a blue but on ps3 it was every other game and you know it. On a clean smooth connection you aint beatin shit with that wack ass team :p

19. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't usually get lag only in div 5 and 4, apparently this common and i'm not gettin' xbox with that rrd and no blu-ray... so ps3 for me...."THE_JohnJohn" on ps3 if u want a game.

20. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Pc>ps3 & 360

21. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    true that, I want to hook up a gaming PC but that'll happen when they have more games and the community grows... Also I got 2 kids and myself to support gotta spend wisely, I'm pinchin' pennies these days.

22. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Me ... "bad connection" hahaha very funny, i have 35mbps , maybe the people that you've seen with lag or bad connection have shitty internet providers !!! I would be willing to bet up to $100 , THAT I CAN BEAT ANY PERUVIAN IN FIFA12!!!! So with that being said, I hope one your friends from PS3 would take that challenge... and I am aware that nobody would actually receive any money for this bet , but I am that confident that I would destroy any of you guys ... I even posted in your "peru fifa12" thread and nobody was willing to take the challenge ...

23. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Maybe you guys are still getting use to peru being in FIFA12 , since the last time you guys were in any FIFA was back in 98... 14 years ago , and every country in the world was in that game ...SMH :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

24. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    There's shitload of games. BTW, prices for parts go down fast anways. I saw an xfx video card for $200 a couple of months ago, now it is going for $80

25. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well yeah now they have more games, but "uncharted" is PS3 exclusive, some of sports games don't come out for PC like Madden, MLB and "red dead redemption" wasn't for PC. I still want to get a PC though for the graphics and the patches. Newegg has a good gamer PC for $450.00 with 1 tb hdd, 8 gb memory and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 1GB graphics card, the only thing I don't like is the processor is only 3 ghz.