The European Super League Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019

"Hearing Nasser Al Khelaifi talk about fair play that is fairer, more transparent and more executable is hard to accept. They must be paying you very well by now to listen to him and not vomit. And the worst is not the thugs, the worst is all the embarrassed and silent Press."

2. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019

Lol I cannot wait for us to reck this arrogant fcuker once and for all.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  3. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #2203 saadomar, Mar 31, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    https://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-s...an-super-league-plans-during-ukraine-invasion

So this guy comes into the football scene circa 2010, buys a club with state funded money, then goes around waving a self-righteous flag because he's getting his boots licked by Cefrin and UEFA.

Florentino needs to cut ties with this man and his club for good once we get Kylian Mbappe. Nothing is worth keeping a relationship with assholes who are bonafide hypocrites. They look down on other clubs who have to earn their money while their own clubs make shell companies for "sponsorship deals". To make matters worse they have zero class and no regard for how hard some clubs have to save to splash on big stars. Not many clubs can ask their arab sugar daddies for a cash infusion at the drop of a hat.

Whomever thinks these people are saving football are either stupid, ignorant or both. Real Madrid knocking out Qatar Saint Germain was poetic justice. Thank you Karim Benzema!

Aensensen, S1na and sameerqat repped this.
  4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    A guy that was on video threatening to beat up a match official, attemping to break into his room at an away game no less, is talking like the moral authority. Moggi served jail time for less.

Just food for thought here.

Aensensen, petros93, PigBenis and 6 others repped this.
  5. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019

6. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Lmao

Aensensen repped this.
  7. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    #2207 Galatico, Apr 21, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2022

New judge is a UEFA pawn. Insane corruption.

Aensensen repped this.
  8. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    The most concerning part is that there are people celebrating this...doesn't matter how wrong it is. These people celebrate corruption because it could hurt us. PSG fans are trash.

Aensensen repped this.
  9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Timeless art is being stolen and destroyed in war torn countries, later resourfaces in international museums, and these clowns talk "destroying history" when it comes to a childs game played between 22 grown ups.

The amount of arrogance and self importance these people feel for themselves is out of this world.

I'm kind of sure if the Alien invasion was supposed to happen, they probably saw what we were doing, and thought something has got to be in the air that makes us stupid.

zizou555, Aensensen, dooda and 2 others repped this.
  10. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019

Florentino needs to bury this guy once and for all. I'm tired of his mouth. He's a clown of the highest order.

Aensensen repped this.
  11. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019

Gianni Infantino, president of FIFA, on those who died on the construction site of the World Cup in Qatar

"When you give someone a job you give them dignity and pride, it's not charity"

"6,000 people could also be dying in other places"

12. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Puts you off football.

Aensensen repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...fan-group-uefa-champions-league-final-tickets

ImadEdd repped this.
  14. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Its the same every CL final comes about. Seat allocation and prices are just not fit for the normal working man, who funnily enough has probably seen and paid for more football (either attending the odd match or tv subscriptions) than those big wigs with posh briefcases from sponsors etc have seen all year - yet they go free on UEFAs bill

15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
  16. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think I'm a pretty civilized person, but every so often I daydream about curbstomping Ceferin... It makes me feel better, it does.

17. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  18. Beowulf112

Beowulf112 Member

Real Madrid
    Croatia
    Jun 3, 2018
    Is european super league dead project?florentino beaten?I hope we heard something new this summer about the project

19. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    Doesn't the new UEFA CL format abolish any local cup competitions like FA Cup, Copa del Rey, etc.?

20. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Why would it ? What does the Champions League have to do with domestic cup competitions?

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Better yet, you know that hundreds of tickets are sent out as presents to business owners and important heads in government positions to grease the wheel?

We should have transparency, but the truth is nobody really wants any true accountability.

zizou555 and AppleBob86 repped this.
  22. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    Because it's a 36 team league, along with the regular league. I heard it from someone [regarding eliminating local cups]; not sure if it was true.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  23. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

I think that was the case

the teams didn’t wanna have the extra commitment

24. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    It should not abolish local cups; but any team not in the CL should not be in it.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like how the new CL is Basically the Superleague but with UEFAs logo on it.

The only problem UEFA had with the Superleague was that they were not going to earn any money from it. Had they been in the money line for it they would've championed it like their greatest invention.

RMSocrates, dooda, Ahmadi8 and 2 others repped this.