The end of my first season

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by JoshDB, Apr 17, 2006.

1. JoshDB

JoshDB New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Washington State
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got relegated, like everyone said I would. Didn't even get a win. I'm in Series VI.197 (27533) of the USA, Seattle Blue is the name of my club. Any suggestions of what I should do? I have 500k in the bank at this moment.

2. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    Welcome Josh, If you have not already please post your team info in the registry thread.

I have taken a look at your team and here are a few suggestions:

First, you need to start playing friendlies and set up a proper training program. I would also suggest getting a Solid trainer/poor leadership coach for 270k. This will help your players to train quicker.

Hattrick is all about money and you must train to make money.

Second, It look like you playy a 4-4-2 and have two 18 year olds at forward. If you are training forwards start playing formations with 3 forward spots. (4-3-3 and 3-4-3) Also buy a couple mor trainees for a total of 6.

Do this and you will win a few games this season as your series is pretty weak. Also you will set yourself up to go far because Hattrick is a longterm game and requires a lot of patiebce. GOOD LUCK!

3. rgreene100

rgreene100 New Member

Mar 16, 2005
    That's my old series that I started in.. Good luck... Let me know if I can help!